Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Life harder girls or guys? - Minitokyo

Life harder girls or guys?

page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8 Next » 180 total items

fudgeCake

fudgeCake

.: r0cK aND r0LL :.

ok...my english teacher asked us this one day is life harder for girls or guys? i had a struggle.........so i just said both. what do u think? guys have harder life or girls?

"Don't tell us we don't have a clue because you are scared that the melody is in our veins. Don't tell us to stop chasing because you have no tour bus to follow. Don't tell us to stop dreaming because you realized you never took the time to fall in love with anything but yourself. Don't tell us we aren't serious because we will show you the brands on our skin. Don't tell us to grow up because you didn't have a silly orange CD to help you through your adolescence. And last but not least, Don't tell us we won't survive because we'll all tell you that...THE MUSIC LIVES."

Zeliard

Zeliard

I confess! I'm an otaku!!

Well, if I were to put it in medical terms, gals certainly have a harder life. They have to go through a normal physiological mentrual pain, which of course to some is associated with vomiting, dizziness, fatigue, and slight anemia. Then the have to go through the child bearing state for 9 months, and once they reach the age of 50s, some post menopausal symptoms will be there as well............

I'm so glad I'm a male. Haha..

Signature

TigerPrincess

TigerPrincess

Princess of the Tigers

If I had to choose, I think girls have harder lives then guys do. I mean other than all the physical things that happen to their bodies while gettings older, girls are also known to have alot more mental problems as well. I once read in a couple books that I was doing reseach for this paper in, that girls have about 5x the mental problems that guys do. Like alot of women are emotionally unstable, as where alot of guys aren't....
That's why I wish I was a guy....being a girl REALLY sucks.

If everyone cared and nobody cried
If everyone loved and nobody lied
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride
We'd see the day when nobody died...

I don't think life is actually generally harder on either gender. As a girl, I've got lots of complaints, though! (I'm sure the guys do as well).

animefairy

animefairy

Bored student

Hm... It's kinda in a mix of both! Some boys or girls have difficult situations at different times!

Thank you so much to soujiokita fro making my avy and sig! Mega thanks! *hugs*
Signature
Check out my userpage layout by Chichiri1907

jtchen85

jtchen85

Moogle

I think guys have a harder life, but women complain about it more vocally. Men are expected to support a family and work up the company ladder, women just have to be married off :P Guys just deal with it and accept it as the way it's going to be.

Signature

ClockWorkDragon

ClockWorkDragon

King Of Fools

Guys. Cuz apparently were all evil and will rape/molest/murder any women that we get the chance too. We are naturally evil. Well that’s how it is where I live. If a man owns a gun its a tool for muder and robbery. For women it’s a tool of self defense.
I am not sexist.
women can rape, molest and murder all they want. I’m just saying where are the women rapist?

I Don't Won't No Trouble

I think it's harder for girls.......98% of attackers are male! (no offense guys :nya: ) And yes....we have all this physiological mentrual stuff.....and girls have a much higher threshold for pain too. And when girls bully eachother, the bullying is much worse. It's usally mental bullying kindof....whereas guys (usually) physically bully. (no offense, once again :nya: ) My decision.....life is definately harder for girls :)

Damn...

Quote by ClockWorkDragonGuys. Cuz apparently were all evil and will rape/molest/murder any women that we get the chance too. We are naturally evil. Well that’s how it is where I live. If a man owns a gun its a tool for muder and robbery. For women it’s a tool of self defense.
I am not sexist.
women can rape, molest and murder all they want. I’m just saying where are the women rapist?

Well yeah. But usually it's the women who are the victims cos they're more vulnerable. Guys can walk down the street alone at night and not get hassled as much as a girl would.

Anyway.
This quite subjective, but I'll have to say girls.
-Periods.
-Ideal of virginity.
-Babies.
-Menopause.
Enough said!

Faikenshin

Faikenshin

WHY HELLO THERE

It madder were u are some places expect too much from boys and others are curel to girlz -_-
in other words THERE IS NO ANWSER!
bye-bye

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

girls =____= they seem more vulnerable but it usually depends on the individual himself

Signature
My Newest Submission:Curse Of The Prosperity God

ronvic101

Nobody Is Perfect

i think girls life much harder than as guys well girls are cute 0(O^_^O)0... but im glad that a male =p

Image is in violation of the Guidelines for uploading signatures

Of course girls have a harder life then guys. but of course that all could change depending on how rich your parents were in your upbringing too, but overall in a normal family going to a normal school etc. a Girl would have way more problems then a guy would have.

Ive personally just coasted so far without problems. I cant say my own gender because of that,so I am bias'd.

Well its not like it was back in the day where the woman stays home while the male goes out and supports the family, women are working as well so its unfair to say that all they do is bare children and all that common womanly stuff. When you take that into account i would say that its harder to be a woman just because i have seen women who have to bare children, work to support the family and every other "male exclusive job" -- They are the both the mother and father. Im not saying this cant happen to a man but it rarely does so im gonna have to say Woman have a harder life.

Zeliard

Zeliard

I confess! I'm an otaku!!

Quote by venicequeen

Quote by ClockWorkDragonGuys. Cuz apparently were all evil and will rape/molest/murder any women that we get the chance too. We are naturally evil. Well that�s how it is where I live. If a man owns a gun its a tool for muder and robbery. For women it�s a tool of self defense.
I am not sexist.
women can rape, molest and murder all they want. I�m just saying where are the women rapist?

Well yeah. But usually it's the women who are the victims cos they're more vulnerable. Guys can walk down the street alone at night and not get hassled as much as a girl would.

Anyway.
-Periods.
-Ideal of virginity.
-Babies.
-Menopause.
Enough said!

Hey! It's just a bad apple...... you don't have to generalize all of us under the same category. T_T

Signature

i say guys, we are expected to do so much hard labouring..."your a man so u do it", hmm i suppose on what the task is though...and its probably just different for people, someppl might find things hard while other find piss easy.....and its easy for girls to walk around on a hockey field without being scared of getting hit in the nuts..it hurts like hell

aiya.

Quote by Zeliard

Quote by venicequeen

Anyway.
-Periods.
-Ideal of virginity.
-Babies.
-Menopause.
Enough said!

Hey! It's just a bad apple...... you don't have to generalize all of us under the same category. T_T

Lol. But it's true. All women do have problems with those things.

And dude..you're a male? ~_~

No one, You can't fell as same as other gender feel in the same condition.
So to make it easy, just tell it "As hard/Difficult as"

will both hav hard times...
no different except some certain thins

Medically, Socially, Physically, Sometimes Intellectually, girls do have it harder than boys... I say sometimes intellectually because most of the time an idea is not accepted because the proponent of the idea is indeed a female. Both have hard times indeed... both have their own weaknesses in all aspects of life, though it is not right to say that boys or girls have it harder, that is because it would be better tho think that both sexes have their own advantages!

~JaMata
Enitsu~ >=0! :pacman:

Hate that was once love os the worst form of Hate... hate that that never forgets or knows forgiveness... It is hate that is unmerciful.

Dragonkinght

Dragonkinght

fullmetal alchemist

i think girls life is harder. they have to cook,take care of the children and feed them and do cleaning. but i think boys also have some hard in life. i think both

i would say that in general, being a guy is harder...

1. testosterone - all guys are built with an instinct for war and sex... this is a huge liability in modern day-to-day life...

2. guys have higher propensity to slip into psychosis, get addicted to alcohol, and generally die younger

3. we're expected to fix everything that goes wrong in the house/car/computer

4. attractive girls have some sort of demonic control over us...

5. there's a 1 in 20 chance that one day, we'll realise we're gay, or have been gay all along...

Inuhanyoumiko5

Inuhanyoumiko5

A CRAZY PERSON! MUHAHAHAHA!

Okay here is my opinion. GIRLS HAVE IT WAY HARDER IN LIFE! Guys flirt too much with us they are stupid and idiotic...most.... Well anyway. We have periods and we need tampons and we are constantly thinking about leaking and like... It hurts us more during sex and we have to carry children and give birth! HECKS NO! That is B.S. Guys might have a bit of pain but we have to stretch! *Cries.* I haven't had sex yet but it is...like...Plus everyone says that men are tougher than women....HELLO I DONT SEE YOU FITTING A HUGE BABY HEAD THROUGH A SMALL HOLE AND LIVING FROM IT...Okay...I'm calm...Anyway that is my opinion. >_>

merged: 01-05-2006 ~ 10:51pm
Also I would like to state that in my opinion I agree somewhat with Bokaboka-kun because guys do sorta have more urges. You get horny and it never seems to go away...well...thats what guys say in my school(I sit next to these disgusting guys in Science) also you are expectted to fix everything and us girls do have control..>_> But still we have alot to deal with. I don't agree on the gay thing. !)What is wrong with being gay? I have many friends that are and also I am in the Gay Straight Alliance and we were talking about this. I mean are you afraid your best friend will ditch you or people would hate you? I mean as long as you don't hit on someone you KNOW is straight then it is okay. I don't get why everyone is like "Ew hes gay get away from him" and stuff. That is also B.S. 2)You shouldn't be saying stuff like that. A lot of people are scared to be truthful to people because of shibby like this. I mean...You act like its a disease(not talking to bokaboka anymore, taking to...something....o.o;) it can't be spread. It isn't a demon that can be cast out and its not something that spreads it is just a sexual preference. IF I became bi would you hate me for it? I mean seriously. If I became bi and my friends ditched me I would be mad and sad. It hurts peoples feelings...Back to the subject sorry...>_> Anyway girls have it harder still.

When i'm bored I count the buckels on my straight jacket...
FEAR ME! >_<

ueon

ueon

Think outside the class...

ahem...i think i c ur point...but i still have to say that guys have a tougher life. not physically, but mentally. We're not mentally challenged or anything of the sort(ok...maybe some but not many), i mean guys think more than girls, and i no that....---___---

page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8 Next » 180 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.