Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Life harder girls or guys? - Minitokyo

Life harder girls or guys?

page 2 of 8 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 180 total items

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

women, cause they are bearing the society;s burden, and they must bear children, also being bullied all the time, and unfortunately enough, in certain parts of the world, still regarded as objects. And to date, it has still been shown that females find it harder to apply for high paying positions in jobs...

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

xange

xange

~white bunny~

I think both lives are hard, but since girls have 2 sufferings (menstrual days, pregnacy) boys don't have...I think girls got a harder life to live than guys do.

she'll **** you just for the taste

Signature

Saikusa

Retired Moderator

Saikusa

~ scan-holic ~

There's a lot of talk about periods and babies... but there's also the social aspect. Women have a hard time doing some of the more male orientated jobs (fire department, army, police officer, garbage disposal, et al).

On the other hand, not many men would stick out a job like being a nanny :p

But aside from all that we know that men have a lot more fun in life... they can write their name in the snow! ^_^'

somebodyelse

Retired Moderator

somebodyelse

Pacman's mouthpiece

Quote by saikusaBut aside from all that we know that men have a lot more fun in life... they can write their name in the snow! ^_^'

Tru dat! (Two words though: snagging hairs. If you don't know I won't tell you :hmpf: )

But as far as the question: Physiologically I'd say definitely the ladies have it rough; socially, it depends on what situation you're in. There's some situations where folks will bend over backwards for women; example: a woman moving heavy luggage through an airport/bus station, etc, could get help pretty quick if she asked for it (and maybe even if she didn't). If a guy asked for help moving his luggage, he'd get funny looks from the people around him. Ditto for reaching for things on high shelves, anything related to vehicle maintenance...you get the idea. It just depends. My $0.02!

The pacman is mandatory!
:pacman:

Signature Image
"Searchin' for my lost shaker of salt..." -Jimmy Buffett

Aoi Nishimata goodies! Check my gallery out!

wings

wings

~~Silent Killer~~

Quote by Dragonkinghti think girls life is harder. they have to cook,take care of the children and feed them and do cleaning. but i think boys also have some hard in life. i think both

i agree that girls life is harder cuz of their period.
about the cook/take care of childeren/feed them/etc
1 cook - guys can also cook (just teach them how)
2 take care of children (first you got to decide if you want any, second you decide if you want to take care of them, i mean you can hire someone to take care of them while you work so)
3 feed them ^look at 2
4 cleaning ^look at 1

Signature

ViN

in my opinion "it depends" on the circustances and in the enviroment that you are, life could be rough for both men and women.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hope is one of the bests hidden secrets of this life never loose it

melissa-clyne

feel the music...

mmm I really think that its hard to both, because girls have some problems guys don't and guys have problems that girls don't is like a balanced way... but it really seems girls have much more problems cuz we speak them out loudly and guys don't cus they really don't want to seem affected by some things .... mm well nothing else to say hahahaha

Don't be sad because it finished, be happy because it happened...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

afaT

afaT

Let Air take me home...

I have always thought that girls have it harder than guys. I have seen many girls in my school, and they are not feeling mentaly good. You get so sad when you see them. And for some reason the guys thinks that they are so much better than girls. They say that guys are stronger, smarter and all that other stuff. That is not fair. The humans have been looking down on girls for a long time. And thats the final word from me, telling that I think that girls have it so much harder life than us guys.

Signature Image

TessaLover12

TessaLover12

MT is My Home!

Both because men tend to work harder (workout) Plus it's more dangerous for them on the streets (gangs etc.) But girls have to give birth (god bless them)

R.I.P. The King of the Ring Eddie Guerrero, and The King of Pop Michael Jackson
Signature Image
Courtesy of soujiokita

First... an opinion isnt an opinion unless its bias, secondly i cannot tell you that its harder to be a guy then a girl, b/c i do not know what its like tp be a girl, and hopefully never will. but apart from physical diffrences i think guys have it harder, if a girl does nothing with her life besides have a family she is considered a girl that was sucessful, but as the opinion relates to guys he must be finacally successful to feel accepted. styles of social habits may be diffrent like sangel99 said, girls have more of a mental harassment style (girls harrass guys too) but they build up a resistance to it like the guys do physically. in modern society(in USA) there are higher expectations for the guys then there are girls but, when a girl does exceed a guy many find it a great acheivement.... like no one has ever beaten a guy at anything before. in these modern times i think that we are all under much torment and that even though my opinion was leaning twords guys... i'd still not want to be a girl.... lol in summery, i voice no opinion.

diana86

diana86

|||TwinSoul|||

girls have the tougher life.....

1.we get to have monthly periods (aarrgghhh)
2.guys cud just leave us when they get us pregnant
3.we carry our child for 9 excruciating months

what more can i say?guys can be sooo irresponsible sometimes which leaves us girls to "clean" after them.....

Signature
In that special place between the earth and sky...

i don't think life is harder for girls or boys.... i mean... life is suck from the first we born and hard or easy it depends on how we do everything.... if we do it half-heartedly, we are think it's hard! i think both genders have the same hardness about life. example (G= girls, B=boys)?

G: expected to be feminine, good mother, and so on...
B: expected to be a good leader, and have more responsibilty to handle.

G: have sexuality problems (you know... period, menopause, etc)
B: have sexuality problems (testosteron, and many things.... anyway... i don't hate gays or lesbians... i don't see why ppl should hate them... they don't do anything wrong... in fact, i support them :D)

G: have some illness that guys don't have (like... i forget the illness but there's that!)
B: the same (like color-blindness, etc)

and many other things.... i don't think babies only for females! who said that?! I NEVER EVER agree to that term... yuck! we "create" that baby together and then... it was us (girls) to raise him/ her? no way! what a son of b*tch (sorry...)!

i enjoy myself as a girl and i take life easily... so it's just like a theme-park to me... like i could play two arenas at the same time (at one time it's so calm as merry go round... but at the same time i could be like roller coaster....) take it happily. that's the best and that hardness thought would shoo away... ^-^

GRILS! DEFINATELY! When guys get in a fight or stop becoming friends they just punch eathother and its over and done with. GORLS on the other hand, they need to bitch, twist stories, spread lies, blank you out, give you horrible looks arrghh! sorry 6_^; the list could go on forever. Do you know how hard it is in highschool?!?!?! You have to wear nice clothes or you get bullied, have the latest trends, have all designer wear or people look down on you. It is a strain! You have no idea and i don't think I will go into teenage problems .....-_-; *ahem....

' I like the wind, when I stand against the wind,It sweeps over me and makes me wanna fly...\'

x-gear

x-gear

Running away...

mmm...id say girls...they go through a lot to impress guys n hav some sort of attraction...plus they go issues to deal wid their own body O.O

What is it?

mitchell

mitchell

Dragonfly789

the harder you make life for yourself....the harder it becomes for everyone around you....thats what i think...

theres no difference between males or females.

Signature

Anime Currently Watching:- Haruhi Suzumiya - Dragonball Z - Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Games Currently Playing:- Final Fantasy IX/XIII - Star Ocean The Last Hope - Oblivion GOTY

moonelf313

Scanner

moonelf313

Just Pinky...

Definatly the females...I guess it was my line of work though...I worked in a nuclear engineering plant...hardly any females...now I am trying to be a doctor...a lot of competition and science seems to be more of a man's world

Signature
I'm no angel, but I've spread my wings a bit

Tatsumi09

Tatsumi09

Seeker of Inner Peace

I'd have to say girls.

Menstrual cycle must be a pain that interrupts the daily things in life.

A girl can be deflowered, a guy can't.

Girls have a higher risk of being abused in dangerous/unpeacefull settings and it is more difficult for then to defend themselves (Generally speaking).

Girls have a higher chance of getting breast cancer (guys do get it too, but very low percentage)

Being a girls means having to undergo pregnancy, a painful thing that men never have to experience.
Sex might lead a girl to get pregnant and destory her life if she's unmarried.

Some girls go into WAY too much trouble just to look good for guys (whether it's eating lettuce all day to lose a couple of pounds or spending all their money on a scrap of cloth that looks attractive. Guys usually don't care about as much, just shirt and pants and they're off to go.

There are still places in the world where females are discriminated.

Psychology research shows that females are more emotional than males due to the different chemical makeup, and emotions are known to affect decisions. This means that females have a higher risk of choosing a bad decision.

Although these show that girls have tough lives, guys do have a lot of problems too.

I just said both.

uchan

uchan

Mostly Harmless

Girls:
+ Living longer (just think over it... somewhere 10-15 years the difference)
+ Less diseases, stronger immune system, less birth deffects (XX)
+ More help from the social system, health care, media (the free world)
+ Ability to give birth and taking care of babies, kids, elders
+ Better communication, memory and multitasking
+ Positive discriminations. Yes, they are exist.
+ The right to be cute and lovely ;) Girls can wear anything, they still looks good.
- Weakness, sensitibility, depression
- Menstruation, painful travail
- Negative discriminations, abuses

Guys
+ Creating and thinking in 3D is easier when you are male
+ May can deffend himself. May not.
+ Every day life easier a bit if you are stronger.
- Stringent waitings from the society.
- Have no right to cry or be emo.
- Have no right to complain about pain or feelings.
- Dads have no equal rights in front of the court.
- Puberty (making you crazy, f*ck up your skin, voice, hair, etc.)
- Boys have more periods per day (sinus of testosterone level), what is not as radical lke the girls monthly trouble (and not as well known too), but it can affect badly the mood (sudden agression, falling to depression, sexual will, etc.)
- Higher chance to get genetic deffections from the mother and die young.
- Higher rate of cancers, industrial accidents and negative effects.
- More diseases, weak immune system.
- Much higher chance to commit suicide (missing social attention)
- In the eyes of society you are expendable.

[ My latest wallpapers: Ritsuka <-> ZERO Love v2 <-> Autumn cold night ]
[ Please visit my gallery for high quality and resolution pictures or sign my guestbook.]

Signature Image

Nicodemus34

Nicodemus34

D347h 1 4m, K!11 Y0u 1 Mu57

i think that girls have it way harder then dudes. consider that we, us guys, are taller, stronger (though there are exceptions), and more liable to aquire things suchs as jobs. they must feel like all the pressure is on them because that they are trying to impress us and they sumtimes feel the need to look a certain way i.e. skinnier/thinner. personally i dont mind wat a girl is like, yet society is constantly putting more and more pressure on girls because they need to be more beautiful or sexy. and especailly the way they are treated like possessions other then human beings. girls have it harder no matter anyway u look at it.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

i sort of think that the only reasons that girls lives seem harder is because they worry about things way too much!
Sure they have periods and other things but they make mountains out of mole hills!

Guys have to pay attention all the time to girls or they really get annoyed if they werent so emotional or superficial they wouldn't be as stressed as they are

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

it's all relative anyway, both sexes have their own ups and downs... if you are a person in a positive state of mind, then nothing is really harder in life...

-repeat-

tronks

The Archer

I thik is harder for girls. In medical terms, politics terms, and religioous terms.

Lolz, yep, both.

Guys are expected to be strong and be the hero and not back down, stop being so competitive when it comes to sports, at least be understanding and know that girls aren't good with throwing or catching footballs, and....

Girls... well, everyone's already listed it.

No matter how much you love something,
Somebody out there hates it.

page 2 of 8 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 180 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.