Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Life harder girls or guys? - Minitokyo

Life harder girls or guys?

page 3 of 8 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 180 total items

Jakkals

Jakkals

The Angel of Death.

I wouldn't know, because I have been a guy all my life. hehe

Signature

wings

wings

~~Silent Killer~~

Quote by sangel99I think it's harder for girls.......98% of attackers are male! (no offense guys :nya: ) And yes....we have all this physiological mentrual stuff.....and girls have a much higher threshold for pain too. And when girls bully eachother, the bullying is much worse. It's usally mental bullying kindof....whereas guys (usually) physically bully. (no offense, once again :nya: ) My decision.....life is definately harder for girls :)

Damn...

never seen a cat fight then. ouch girls can be very mean with all the're nails. the only way that a guy can survive that is a 1hit knock out. seriously you dont want to be in a cat fight

Signature

kazuki-

kazuki-

luvinksz baybe tran.. [ x3 ]

Hm beening a guy i won't know nothing well i'm gonna thin about it for a seconds to be honest i think it worse for the females well from what i have read so far ...

I would just say that mostly It's the same :)

Lilium2000

Lilium2000

~kawaii~

In most cases, I believe that girls have harder lives than boys. They always have to try to look nice and dress nice, or they'll get made fun of. (Which is totally stupid...) You don't see ugly or overweight boys usually get teased, but girls in the same situation usually do.

It depends alot, basically the more emotionally attached a person becmes to something/someone the harder their life is. Girls are more likely to be emotional, but they are also better at dealing with it due to the fact that it is more accepted that girls can be more open with one another. However if a guy is emotional, they have it the worst as if they are open about it they most likely won't find help due to males usually not willingly providing that kind of support and maybe even getting ridiculed for their sentimentality.

With that said I believe that there is no direct answer to that question, but guys havea greater range in terms of 'quality of life' and less variation for girls due to the fact that their circumstances are generally more similar to one another.

Traize

Traize

Design Student

From what I've seen of things, women have it worse than guys.

I'm a guy & I enjoy doing the physical & stuff etc some people complain about & really anything I've got to complain about is nothing compared to child birth, menopause, time of month, sexual predators & all that. I mean I know some tough ladies, my gf is one of them, but I'd never suggest even for a second I have it worse, though that might be because I'd get my ass whooped ;) lol

That said, I do get fed up with a lot of the stuff thats levelled against guys, sometimes I feel like being a guy means you're automatically someone to be wary of, & the stuff I've seen in some columns on the internet regarding guys is just, mind blowing, there are some people who really hate men out there & really, thats little different to hating an entire race because of a few bad experiences, not every Muslim is a terrorist (far from it), not every guy is a scum bag...

But hey, what the hell, in the end I still don't have to fit a screaming, kicking blood thing out from between my legs so unless I suddenly develop some kind of male-only limb explosion defect or something, women have it worse.

Signature
Dick Van Dyke is my Chuck Norris

Prydey

Prydey

Once a Saint, Always a Saint...

Ahhh...ok for me it depends...it always depends, after reading about all dat physical stuff girl gotta go thru.. the pain esp..Ouch. Umm i say girls have a harder life in that point, but guys do have their difficulties in life too..lol yay neutral! :P So i dont think either has a harder life a a whole, just that certain areas are tougher for guys or girls ^_^ lalala *dances away*

Honour above all, except vengeance...

Signature

IMO every gender has their own set of difficulties. It's up to the individual how they can tackle the problems, regardless of sex.

nekogirl333

nekogirl333

Konatic

I have to say that most of the women i know, their life seems more stressful as compared to the guys i know. I guess some women tend to overreact to fings and fink too much into fings. But then again, some guys do this also, they just tend not to say anything to anyone. I guess its more dependent on the person than the gender

loringalta

A misty web weaves....

Both i guess since guys have a shorter lifespan and don't worry as much as girls do, but girls are just more stable in other parts. Blood pressure is lower that kind of things.

Dreams are a misty weave that spins its skilled web around you.......

konekopanda

Ninja Pirate

i think both have a tough life. mostly cuz i can understand guys more then most girls, i know they go thru a lot of stuff girls go thru. pain, sorrow, anger, jealousy. guys may not show it but they still have it tough too. and girls have it tough for the whole "good body" thing cuz it stares at girls more then guys. but yeah you get the idea ne ~^^~

Will the rain ever stop?

Kyoo69

me -> Kyo`

I would say both ofcourse. I agree that girls have it worse when it comes to physical things, but there are also mental and social factors that can't be overlooked. A guy is suppose to be the hero, protector, mr handyman, mr tough guy, he has to take the initiative etc. Although males are basicly made for that, sometimes the pressure can get really big.

up up and away

I think deffinetly Guys were the ones that have to put up with the girls lol...jk jk

I oughta say both, we females do go through the menseral cycle and it won't go away until we're 50 - 59.
The things with boys is their pathetic pride. Guys have a thing where they can't express their emotions because it makes them look like "wusses" but that is why men have the highest rate on the sucide list.

Quote by weissdarkangelI oughta say both, we females do go through the menseral cycle and it won't go away until we're 50 - 59.
The things with boys is their pathetic pride. Guys have a thing where they can't express their emotions because it makes them look like "wusses" but that is why men have the highest rate on the sucide list.

Actually from what I've read it's women who have the highest rate on the suicide list. However men who do commit suicide use more violent methods, so they have a higher success rate compared to women. ^_^'

I find that the lives for both sexes to be equally difficult. Boys are always told while growing up that crying is "girly" and "weak", so it makes it difficult for them to express their emotions as Men.

Girls on the other hand are raised to have and share intimate relationships (ie best friends), and to be softspoken/well-mannered. Independent, strong-willed women are therefore called "bitches" for trying to express their opinions. :sweat:

...That made no sense. >.<

Give her two red roses, each with a note. The first note says "For the woman I love" and the second, "For my best friend."
-- Anonymous

Davinator61

Davinator61

Inquisitor Lord, Ordo Malleus

It may be tougher for us guys because we are more likely to keep our feelings bottled up inside.

For the enemies of Humanity are many, chief amongst them being the Minions of Chaos & the foul Daemons of the Warp. Signature

fudgeCake

fudgeCake

.: r0cK aND r0LL :.

Quote by Davinator61It may be tougher for us guys because we are more likely to keep our feelings bottled up inside.

i no a girl that keeps her feelings bottled up inside.....

"Don't tell us we don't have a clue because you are scared that the melody is in our veins. Don't tell us to stop chasing because you have no tour bus to follow. Don't tell us to stop dreaming because you realized you never took the time to fall in love with anything but yourself. Don't tell us we aren't serious because we will show you the brands on our skin. Don't tell us to grow up because you didn't have a silly orange CD to help you through your adolescence. And last but not least, Don't tell us we won't survive because we'll all tell you that...THE MUSIC LIVES."

shinmeiryu

shinmeiryuuuu~

Sorry for saying that but i think girls because of periods and not to mention pregnancy...
oh my...it makes me feel so good to be a guy.....
But as guys we are well its a fact but we want power!
doesnt matter what kind of power....
money fame strength....
even i need power...

Meow~

GURLS! WE HAVE TOGIVE BIRT GO THROUGH OUR PERIOD! EVRTHING! BOYS HAVE IT TTLY EASY!

Girls have it rough.belive me =(

agreed i believe women have it worser due to pregnancy and period. Girls have to constantly look pretty everyday while a guy doenst have to worry that much about it. Sure guys brush up a bit b4 going somewhere but its no where as time consuming as a girl. In all, life is probably harder for girls IMO.

"Where's there is light, there's a shadow" (Hattori Hanzo from Samurai Warriors)

I think this is a stupid question. Everyone's life is different. Gender is irrelevant. Pregnancy has nothing to do with anything. That's a one time thing. That isn't a gauge to measure someone's entire life by. It's just natural biology. I mean...biologically...women have it harder, yes...there's no denying that. But in general, aside from biological processes, it varies from person to person. And situations can make us go through periods of "hard" times.

Krawczyk

Wzwejtes

Mentally: Girls
Physically: Guys.

Although I guess you could make an argument as to whether or not all that social drama is self-inflicted or attention-seeking, there's so much pressure for males to pursue athleticism over intellectuallism, and it gets worse the farther you get from larger cities with less manual-intensive labour. That's just my experience from living in the US though, I suppose the line would ebb back and forth elsewhere. (I know for a fact it's reversed in say, California, so much pressure to look like a skeeny Barbie doll, while if you don't like sappy theatre plays you'll have a hard time getting a date as a male unless you've got money.)

A fish should swim thrice: in water, in sauce, and in wine.

page 3 of 8 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 180 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.