Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Life harder girls or guys? - Minitokyo

Life harder girls or guys?

page 4 of 8 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 180 total items

I think guys have a tougher life. In total, I'm pretty sure that we girls have the upper hand, making it tougher on guys. No, really - think about it. Girls have the upper hand: if a guy hits a girl, its abuse. If a guy hits a girl, its friendly fun or justified. And here's something else: this year I'm getting easy money through waitressing in a strip club. Can a guy do that? Certainly not as easily. A girl can dress like a guy and be... what, a tomboy? A guy dresses like a girl and he's called a wierdo. A girl can be a lesbian or bisexual and that's fine, even desirable, for a lot of guys. A guy is gay or bisexual and other guys call him a pussy.

Yup, I'd say guys definitely have it harder.

All of this "hard life" stuff is relative. Pain can not exist without pleasure, and vise-versa. Someone who has never been able to see will never miss it. Someone who has suffered in a third world country for their entire life could be much happier than someone in a free country, as it is all they've ever known.

Therefore, anything physiological will be adapted to, as long as it is not deadly. Anything emotional will also be adapted to, as long as a person maintains sanity.

If you want comparisons, here's a fresh perspective. In post-secondary education, if there is a female in something such as engineering, they will not need to work quite as hard, as there will always be plenty of guys to help her with (or do) her homework, and the professors will mark her easier, to help the ratio of males to females in the college.

To show I'm not biased, on the other spectrum, if a guy is in a pre-school education course, he will have to do quite poorly in order to fail out, as any instructor will mark them better for the same reason(ratio).

Personally, I can't complain, there's much worse situations I could be in, and life's too short to worry about small inequities.

BlueAngel17

BlueAngel17

In The Clouds

uh, i think in our society, girls have it. but really, it just depends on the situation. whether you get lucky or not in life, who knows, right?

a guy's day may have been worse than a woman. and to think that not all women are too emotional can be justifiable on the fact that no sex generally takes the upper hand on who suffers the most.

but if you want my true answer to my society - it's gays. They look like having fun, but deep inside, they want for lives that are normal, but can't be. i'm not a gay alright?! im a straight woman. I'm saying this because I see it and I understand them. :)

Signature
Love it? Click HERE to view my wall site. ^^

Well, my life is blissfully awesome, and I'm a guy. I have no personal experience being a woman, so I cannot say how easy their life is. And, I don't think anyone can reasonably claim a certain gender's life is harder without trying to live as both genders...

o0Beginner0o

o0Beginner0o

B for Beginner

girls tend to have a harder life in medical ways...which i learnt in health the other day. For some men we have a harder life when it comes to physical ways but to those computer engineers i'm not to sure about them. girls can have a hard time at things physically aswell because of the houseworks like cooking, cleaning, washing and looking after a child or more if she has one.

Signature Imagei'm happy you're happy everyone is happy isn't that the best?

I will not say who has it tougher, I don't know what it's like to be a girl.

For now I will say both, males and females both have standards they feel that they must live up to, if they don't, they feel they're that they're no good to anybody.

Even in this climate of so called sexual equality, people expect certain things of both genders.

I don't really know, but being a guy sucks, but then again, life sucks, so I think that it would make little difference.

girls have too many things wrong with emotional and mental states and then they have to worry about geting dogged by guys even at a place like walmart girls have to fear walking around by themselves at night or in parking lots and theres so much more girls have to put up with guys stuffs or being told that they are the weaker blah blah blah then they get pms bah girls defenetly got it tough im a girl i should know XD but then guys too have it tough but they can handle it because they are strong :) so ya girls

natsuki-hime

natsuki-hime

"There's no place like alone"

Quote by crsgI think guys have a tougher life. In total, I'm pretty sure that we girls have the upper hand, making it tougher on guys. No, really - think about it. Girls have the upper hand: if a guy hits a girl, its abuse. If a guy hits a girl, its friendly fun or justified. And here's something else: this year I'm getting easy money through waitressing in a strip club. Can a guy do that? Certainly not as easily. A girl can dress like a guy and be... what, a tomboy? A guy dresses like a girl and he's called a wierdo. A girl can be a lesbian or bisexual and that's fine, even desirable, for a lot of guys. A guy is gay or bisexual and other guys call him a pussy.

Yup, I'd say guys definitely have it harder.

duuude i totlly agree wit ya on that, haHa ha, so tru, guys do hav it hrder then gurls do.

Signature Image
A big ThankYou 2 k1ru 4 the sweet siggy here.

i guess guys do have it harder but look at gurls sometim ethey forced to marry such a person and they have all the cleaning and pmsing and has the chance of becoming pregnant everytime they don't have safe sex, but then the guys have to carry out the family tree and stay strong for their family,yeah but thats wat i think

Hiraku-San

Hiraku-San

::. Back in Singapore .::

Quote by Forum Guidelines+Old and decrepit threads
If a thread has not had any new posts in over four weeks, it can be considered inactive and a new thread can be opened on the same topic.

as such this thread might be closed..

a big THANK YOU to my lovely and humorous friend,the irresistable Devilet X-P
Signature
No time to make a userpage....
Junkii member no. 16

well, I have to go into detail about this one. We both have it hard in our own separate ways. Girls have puberty, child birth (I'm sick of hearing that one) periods ect. They also must have to be the unfortunate victims of the SELECT, NOT ALL, SELECT peverts and maniacs. Guys are expected to pay for everything, protect everyone, have no emotion, be big and strong and must go through much more phisicaly vioent situations (at least in school). Oh, yeah, and were always being called trash and dogs and are always being nailed under the same catagory as all of the rapists and killers. AND people assume too much about us either at first sight, or when they see something. Oh, and guys have to give up half of what is sometimes his in some situations. That irritates me. And we must withstand excruciating pain when we get kicked in the nuts! Haha! ok, I change my vote now. Guys have it harder! Damn, I'm a guy though...

maxrob

maxrob

LOVERS

girls do i no it i am a guy and girl got it harder lifes in some ways

Come and join us you will be happy you did
Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

I say both, because you really can't base this stuff on gender. You have to go by every individual person.

girls might have it tougher though (I'm a girl) because we have that monthly issue, pregnancy, childbirth, and all those damn hormones that guys don't have to deal with.

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

Yoshima

Yoshima

Insert Title

I think girls do...I mean...our math teacher is on to us! Every ten min. she comes by the girl's table and see what we are doing...She keeps on coming by again and again...sometimes ripping up our papers...The boys are lucky in our school...she praises them..."Oh your so good at this,"...then sometimes wispers 'Better then the girls'...we have a genderist teacher!...It seems like boys are getting better grades then girls latly...we usally have to stay up till like...two am to finsih our HW...we usally have friends that are boys who...doesn't seem very mature...and wel usally get embarsesd by them...and usally gets in trouble...and again..there are things like period when blood can get onto the pants whitout feeling...and babies...owww...gosh...I wish I was a boy...

I am a member of: CL

Siri

Siri

Suou

life is as hard as we make it for ourselves lol

however i also think girls LOL
for all the reasons every one else has said
if we get pregnant its our fault and the guy can run off and people will say a bad word or two about him but in the end they will look down on the woman which is.. unfair

When everyone leaves you... I'll look for you then
Signature Image

well, i think it depends, for the guys its sometiemes harder with the relationship with the parents, and most of the things we are supose to learn, we learn it from friends, or other ways. with the love is harder because most of the time we dont know what to do. now, with the girls, the experiense with the love its sometimes as hard as the boys is, there's the unlimited headaches, the work of being a mom. so, i think, the girls hace a harder life, because we live in a world build of guys.

Girls do we go through mo things than boys and on top of that we are alot more emotional so its hard to deal with stuff including the other things other people have said on this post.

fudgeCake

fudgeCake

.: r0cK aND r0LL :.

so far this is wat ppl are saying

34 out of 90 say that girls life is harder
13 out of 90 say guys have life harder
16 out of 90 also say that both have it harder
17 out of 90 say that gender doesn't matter depends on the person
and 10 out of 90 no answer

"Don't tell us we don't have a clue because you are scared that the melody is in our veins. Don't tell us to stop chasing because you have no tour bus to follow. Don't tell us to stop dreaming because you realized you never took the time to fall in love with anything but yourself. Don't tell us we aren't serious because we will show you the brands on our skin. Don't tell us to grow up because you didn't have a silly orange CD to help you through your adolescence. And last but not least, Don't tell us we won't survive because we'll all tell you that...THE MUSIC LIVES."

"I agree to a certain point...
We can act like we are the dominant ones, but in reality
you women can manipulate us as you please...
Though thankfully not many people are as fucked up like that...
But overall it's not that either gender has it harder...
It all depends on the person,
although at the same time each gender has a sort of natural advantage...
though the people that have it easy, as we say have used those advantages and forged them into abilities that can be used for good or bad,
all depending on the person and the type of life they live,
or the sitiuation they're in,
'cause seriously if youi think about it doing rash things are unevitable..
though they are overall wrong,
maybe at the moment it was percieved as the only way to acomplish something in the situation you were in...
And though I kinda got off topic,
like I stated before it is all depending on the individual, to whether they or the opposite sex has it harder..."

*?~}-^'!:°?_|"

I think its difficult for both genders. Each of us goes through problems that the other can't really understand, so I'm not sure it's possible to make a comparison.

fudgeCake

fudgeCake

.: r0cK aND r0LL :.

hmmm........now that i think about it more and reading more posts. it seems even when most ppl think that woman's life 'seem' harder it's actually both. it depends on how the individual handles it.

"Don't tell us we don't have a clue because you are scared that the melody is in our veins. Don't tell us to stop chasing because you have no tour bus to follow. Don't tell us to stop dreaming because you realized you never took the time to fall in love with anything but yourself. Don't tell us we aren't serious because we will show you the brands on our skin. Don't tell us to grow up because you didn't have a silly orange CD to help you through your adolescence. And last but not least, Don't tell us we won't survive because we'll all tell you that...THE MUSIC LIVES."

solidvanz

Silent Mercenary

I think both gender had the difficult life. It is depends on on how they will be deals with this hardship situations in their life.

You Get Hand-Gestured!

Lionhearted911

Lionhearted911

~:. LioNe$s .:~

life is hard regardless of gender...i think...lols!

Signature Image
FaMiLy MeAn$ NoBoDy GeTs LefT BeHinD 0r ... FoRgoTTen ... ^^

I'd Have to Say girls cuz they have Periods, girls tend to have to deal with a bunch of looser guys who hit on them, Also women Tend to get judged in the workplace more severly, and It would be much more sad for a girl to live a lonely life than a guy.

AND ROFLMAO@ Inu XD

Then Again Dudes Have to Deal With being Horny 95% of the time (teenagers at least) and avoiding being called pervs or being seen as a Perv.

ONE MORE THING, whats up with chicks who have relations with other chicks and say they're not gay, "it was only a phase" but once a dude even thinks about it He is 100% GAY! (just saying) lol

page 4 of 8 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 180 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.