Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Life harder girls or guys? - Minitokyo

Life harder girls or guys?

page 5 of 8 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 180 total items

melikecookies

melikecookies

cookie monster

I think that life is hard on everyone, and it doesn't matter what your gender is. We'll all face hardships, some people more than others though...

Hi

TheWatcher

TheWatcher

Heresy grows from idleness

There is lots of opinions...but, no matter thougher or easier - life is equal to anyone, its all because of ppl...

Signature Image
Join us now!@ [url=www.forum.gameland.ru]Gameland[url]

It depends. At the very least you (be it male or female) will have to eventually get a job to support yourself. Fail in that then yes, life will be very hard indeed.

Kyuoto

Kyuoto

Engineered buddy

Genderwise/medical/biological (not sure how to put it) = girls
The thing that determines which gender is harder really depends on the person. If one experiences more pain than the other (death) life experiences, will make life harder. Really a debatable arguement

i would say both ^^ but under the circumstances women still get less paid than men. like my history teacher (a real feminist :) ) says that if women rule the earth it would be better (could be).
men it still sucks that you have to prove yourself that your worth it you know to prove yourself and for the people around you that your a real guy.
for me this society sucks.
(uhmmm... did i got off topic)

boojitsu

boojitsu

Ninja In Training

girls... almost completely.

girls have to worry about more. menstration, physical apperance, rape, attack, kidnap, perverts, etc.

men... deal with a little bit of physical appearance and sometimes kidnap or attack.... but those are usually rare situations and physical apperance, though hard for guys sometimes, is less of an indicator of "manhood" than it is for a woman. a woman has to look good to have worth (in many people's minds).... guys can be ugly but smart and he is redeemed cause hes' smart or athletic. Girls need both looks and a skill... it's not what i believe necessarily, but it's what i'm sure many people hold to.

keroandsuppy

keroandsuppy

Manga Freak~!!!!! Maniac~*

Boojitsu, I don't think the stuff on that list really is hard, and doesn't happen to all girls. Other than menstration that is... Gender doesn't matter, we're all humans... (Although I hate humans... So it doesn't really matter...) That means that there isn't really a difference on how hard life is for each gender.

Girls are just a little weaker, and guys are just a little too strong... Anyways, gender doesn't matter, Humans in general have a simple life, making it not that hard...

i think girls go through alot of physical pain, with the periods, and children.

but i think boys have to go through alot because of us too, during our periods, and stuff XD

you poor little boys *pats you all tenderly on the heads*

MrKarl

MrKarl

From the ashes, reborn.

Life is hard. Males are people. Women are people. Why the f*ck are you bickering about who has it worse off?!? Help each other! Make it better! What's so wrong about loving each other?

What's so funny about Peace, Love and Understanding?

I would probably say you girls have it more difficult.
Guys don't have many emotional issues (unless something big happens). As long as you don't go into their 'territory', e.g. partners, stuff, personality etc. Then they don't stress over nout.
Girls (I'm sorry to say) are the worst at bitching at each other, and have a lot more emotional issues to deal with.

Also, girls have to endure physical/medical stuff. The menstral cycle, pregnancy. Us guys just have to make sure anyone takes the covers off us before we wake up in the morning. (You know what I mean guys... XD )

So without all the events in life, girls would have it harder in my opinion. But like some say, life can be harder for different people of any sex.

I would say that women have it harder than men, theres is all the physical stuff aswell as the psychological because for some reason a girl feels that she has to be a size 0 to be attractive, what kind of bull is that?

don't worry the site will be up soon
Signature
http://junto.sytes.net

brownie45

scarecrow

girls. they have body problems and to compete in a male dominated society when once they were at the top and are still treated like trash is enough to break the spirit. we need more joan of arcs.

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled with convincing the world he didnt exist

Quote by fudgeCakeok...my english teacher asked us this one day is life harder for girls or guys? i had a struggle.........so i just said both. what do u think? guys have harder life or girls?

Lols* English teacher?! Hmmm... That depends, on what point in history you're looking (I'm speaking on behalf of History teacher! Lols*) 2000-100 year ago, definitely women had harder lives. They lived in male-dominant community and were in charge with many things indoor. Almost everything.

I'd rather disregard the physical issues that a girl goes through monthly or several times in her lifetime (childbirth). That is part of a women nature and I, as a woman, really don't believe that it should be considered as a difficulty. Girls, ususally get use to it on several months after their puberty, so that won't be much of a problem.

As for today, I'd say both. Nowadays, men also do things that women did before and vice versa. If life is going to be hard, it will be hard for both genders depending on their lifestyle, job, family, community and culture...

Can't really say but I guess it might be little harder for guys since the world still hasn't gotten over the whole "Women are less superior" stereotypic idea

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

Melodyfpf

Melodyfpf

Murderous princess..

well guys i guess coz they had to go through army training whihc i heard from a sergant tt it is veri tough

Signature
I'm back! :D

I would have to say we're both equal. We just have diffrent sets of problems.

Rejection=Depression

This is a dangerous topic...but we're all friendly here right? I agree with the idea that women are forced to live with inherently tougher biological/physiological circumstances, such as child birth (not really forced to live with child birth, but it is a unique role that only they can play in the reproductive process), menopause, menstruation, and the like.
However, it is difficult to say that this problem, or any female specific problem, outweighs the multitude of problems that men face. It is difficult to quantify the difficulty of life, and argue that one gender, one ethnic group, one nation, or one individual has it harder than others...everyone confronts different amounts of problems of varying difficulty, and each person experiences problems differently (some blow small problems out of proportion, and make life a difficult, arduous process, others can conquer challenging problems with little hassle).
As others have already commented on this topic: life is difficult for everyone, and in my opinion, it is largely, though not entirely, up to the individual to determine how tough life will become for them. This is kind of corny, but, in reference to the old "fall off the horse, get back on," adage: a person can either sit back and enjoy the ride, tame the beast, or fall off and get trampled--regardless of what action they take, it is up to them to determine how they will experience that beast of a problem that we call "life."

Boys. Because girls believe their lives are harder, and then think it without looking at ours. For example, a girl who's crying won't be bullied. Boys would be. Just an example. :x

Girls. Oh, the vagueness of our entire life, oh the questioning of our existence, oh the melodramatic moments, and oh, we're the ones that have to reproduce. :(

micey02

micey02

Sweet as Candy

i agree with rinasun100 but also many things happen to boys as well but girls take the most cake out of all.

Smile Even If It Hurts!

Although neither is really great, I'd say females have it worse than males do overall.

I'm not so sure, but the girls get all the privileges in my previous school.

Ninasun100, U're saying that girls are the only ones to think? :D

I think girls suffer more than men, they're more emotional, have periods,get pregnant, lots of difficult things

page 5 of 8 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 180 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.