Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Life harder girls or guys? - Minitokyo

Life harder girls or guys?

page 6 of 8 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 180 total items

Girls definitely have it harder than men. Usually when girls have an emotional problem with something, they do tend to share when the opportunity is given, but when they feel they are the blame, they take it out on themselves. I think this has to do, in my view, with the genitals being inside a female's body. Ever note that if a girl like I said, gets an emotional problem and she feels she is to blame, she takes it out on herself, yet if this happens to a guy, they become angry, or physically violent and take it out on other things... and a guy's genitals are OUTSIDE of the body, so... nevertheless it's just theory, but...

But yes, to the point, girls definitely have it harder, they have to go through giving birth, menopauses, menstrual cycle, periods, and it doesn't help it either that guys abuse their physical strength to rape women, since they know women can barely fight back, due to lack of physical strength. Girls definitely have it harder.

There are many factors in this, most of which have counterarguements. I have to say, i am really disappointed in the fact that few people know how to see from both sides without bias.

It is true that giving birth hurts like hell, but i've heard that when guys have to deal with kidneystones, it hurts just as much. (i'm afraid of kidneystones now...)

from what i've noticed among my friends, more of the girls are more perverted, but the guys have a harder time controlling their *cough*urges*cough* and guys are a lot more immature about it. The girls would talk about it more maturely, while I overheard some of the guys laughing about anal*cough*youknowwhat*cough*, MILFs, and whatnot.

my female friends are able to handle schoolwork through their excessively perverted minds, but my male friends who are perverted always seem to be getting the lower grades.

Girls have that thing broken when they do it for the first time. Guys dont have problems there.

Guys (if they are just plain losers) get punched or kicked in the nuts. There's not too much you can do to a girl that i know of.

One more thing before i have to go back to my homework:
There's no way i can ever say for sure, but I imagine it's easier for girls to handle their *cough*urges*cough* than it is for guys to. especially in the shower.

*expects to get mauled by my crush at school for my dirty thoughts*

Cheers. Another year wasted.

I HATE school. it leaves you with no time to chase your own personal goals and ambitions.

Physically? Well, there's the whole childbirth thing and no man I've ever spoken to has ever thought women had it particularly easy.

Emotionally? Both. I mean, men AND women are emotional, regardless of cultural stereotypes. Men are just expected to repress them in many cases, while women are looked down upon for expressing them. Lose/Lose.

Mentally? Eh, the minds think differently, but no one's got a clear advantage. Both men and women can be dumb as bricks.

You're right Marysonnie. then I think its not a real problem, the question I mean. You can't ask if girls' or guys' lives are harder or not. Everyone has a different way to follow. Nobody feels the same...

Guys and girls have equally tough lives in their own unique way, so its tough to compare, BUT...

girls tend to be a bit more stressed out about it.

well i think girls have a harder life.

physically they have the period ( once a month ) and giving birth....

and in North America, the wage difference is there as well (on average men make more money than woman doing the same job )

Culturally, most religion and cultures are male dominant, so females dont really have the same rights, freedoms and respect as their male counterparts.

and much much more ...

Komaka

Komaka

Aoi Hime

Hmm....There are more girl that are pervert than boy?You sure?Since Im a girl and I have enough perverted boy in my live...And I have to say it is hard to live as a girl...Looked down by boys...Have to protect yourself from many things...Have to you know what every month...Etc..

PS2K

PS2K

--[];;;;;;;;;;;;;;/

girls....they trust us guys ;D

Bleach-boy

Bleach-boy

Mirror's Image

I feel the same. Girls. By a landslide.

I am the shadow that eats at your heart. I am the thing that lurkes in the corners. I am the monster under the bed. I AM the assistant of the dark. So how can I help you?

Quote by KomakaHmm....There are more girl that are pervert than boy?You sure?Since Im a girl and I have enough perverted boy in my live...And I have to say it is hard to live as a girl...Looked down by boys...Have to protect yourself from many things...Have to you know what every month...Etc..

Girls have a harder time than guys. Our society is male dominated so when it really comes down to it, girls have a lot more to lose. The reasons Komaka-chan stated above are but a few of the things girls have to contend with daily.

gountessg

Dark Angel

just because of this stupid society, even thou it sais there is no difference between sexes, I must say people expect much more things from girl, that guys, so...

girsls have a harder life.

what is your purpose in life?

YEah i never really thought of it...but since im a girl...hate having to have a period...and feel stressed about everything evern wen i should be able to help it...hmmm but there is always expectations of each sex..guys might find it hard to live up to their expectations wen it comes to jobs, confidence etc...i donno lol

\(^o^)/

i think both side have it the same^^ both have it easy and yet hard >_<

girls

Guys have it harder.

They got alot higher expectations.
Pls remove the compulsory national service. When we get a job girls will always be the bosses. =[
There are a shitload of laws that only apply to guys, at least in my country.
Its harder to find a romantic partner.

Not that girls are all that great either.
Still discriminated in some way.
Periods.
God, they get really angry real easy. There aint alot of delicate guys ard.
They like to jump to conclusions and form their own delusions.

I'd have to say both...I don't think no two are harder in life than the other, sure if your a female you could easily say is harder on us, but if you were a guy you would think the opposite. It all depends on the situations that we are going through.
I Think we all go through hard times & that's just part of life, evintually we get over it.

oceansoul

Soulless Automaton

As a joke answer: Guys. Reasoning: yes girls have to put up with a period every month, but blokes have to deal with the monthly PMS of *every* girl they know.

Proper answer: Life sucks for everyone, then you die.

Watch me fault her
You're living like a disaster
She said kill me faster
With strawberry gashes all over - Strawberry Gashes by Jack Off Jill

Melodyfpf

Melodyfpf

Murderous princess..

GIRLS! and GUYS! since we both have pros and cons we all noe it, and its kinda like guys have this and girls have that, but if u equal them up, its the same, guys hav to start the ball rollingly if he wants to date a girl and the girl has to give birth and ETC so kinda the same

Signature
I'm back! :D

GreenRanger

GreenRanger

<==The Man under the Helmet.

It's only hard if You yourself wants it to be hard. It doesn't matter if you're female, male, alien, murloc (WoW reference), or whatever race/species, cause you are in control of your life and no one else is.

Most of it's in your head peoples.

Signature
You can't take my powers away Rita, I'm the Green Ranger!

priincess

priincess

?doing fun

greenranger's rite.. it depends on ur personality

Signature

Nubes

Nubes

Blah blah blah!!!

Quote by bokaboka
2. guys have higher propensity to slip into psychosis, get addicted to alcohol, and generally die younger

quote]

I don't think for that's wise.

but whatever.

merged: 03-12-2008 ~ 12:19am
Well darling, if u go through history u'll see how much struggles women had to make to be right now in the main spot of society, work, business, presidency, etc.

Adding to that in the time of the Salem's Witch Hunting, which were women who were burned in the stake.

U see women in Africa being cut their clitoris to not feel pleasure... And u see women in the middle East in the Old Continent, who can't show their face to the public, if she decides to divorce of her husband she won't have her children with her, and can be killed if pple finds that she cheated on her husband.

Women can be raped, can be abused, can be hit.

And more the fact that comes naturally for being a woman:

The period.
Pregnancy.
Childs.
Menopause, and for this cause, Osteoporosis.

Boys that want to be women struggle more that us, but we all struggle.

Now women can vote, can be a mom and a worker at the same time n can maintain her family. Now women can defend themselves on any kind of situation. Now women have voice.

See through history and u will know who has a harder life. Till now we're having some issues, but now women can do all that men do.

tell that to ur teacher.

GreenRanger

GreenRanger

Quote by priincessgreenranger's rite.. it depends on ur personality

ty my priincess :)

Signature

priincess

priincess

?doing fun

Quote: but now women can do all that men do.

yes it is. we're as strong as u now. wahaha!

Signature

GreenRanger

GreenRanger

Quote by priincess

Quote: but now women can do all that men do.

yes it is. we're as strong as u now. wahaha!

Only thanks to us giving you guy hormones :P

Signature

page 6 of 8 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 180 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.