Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Life harder girls or guys? - Minitokyo

Life harder girls or guys?

page 8 of 8 « Previous 1... 4 5 6 7 8 180 total items

SumireHinata

Ulquiorra Fangirl

Physically and medically, girls. But socially, guys, because girls can cross-dress and do masculine things and not be called gay/lesbian, but when guys do feminine things, they're considered gay. Aside from menstruation, pregnancy, and menopause, I rather like being a girl more than a guy. (And besides, I'm physically very weak! Hahaha.)

wheeeeeeeeee Ulquiorra<33

i say both

men: becuz they have to carry out their "duty" of supporting a family, raising an income the could bring food on the table as well pay the rent...not only that but it's depended and suspected, if that doesn't bring stress. also they're expected to be physically fit. meaning, even though u're not a plumber or an electrician, heck! u have to fix it, or solve it some way! and then they have horny urges which they must ignore if they want to get on in life.. which could be hard considering most girls r scared of horny guys...( i hope). and for girls who r submissive when it comes to sex, guys have to literally "think" how they r gonna please u i bet. y? cuz they probably want u happy if they love u enough. not only that, but they have to live up to their "manly" expectations, which r look good, don't dress gay, don't be a pervert and etc.

women: women have the duty of getting married. if woman outwardly told u she wanted to stay single for the rest of her life, u will give a look of disappointment. u might be proud of them but u'll silently question "why doesn't she want to get married?" i don't like that idea, u shouldn't be forced or persuaded in having a baby and raising a family. cuz for one reason, ur in 9 months of agony, then u have to raise a lovable bugger for the rest of ur life, something u'll both love and hate. and even though the guy can help, just by a patriarchal system, u have to raise that baby and get off from work for a while or for ur life (ur choice). also, women have it hard. some jobs we can't do just becuz we're not physically fit. some might want to be a constructor, but the thought would never cross ur mind becuz u have the limitation by the expectation of looking thin, weak and vulnerable (general idealization for men..cuz i know for the most part, they don't want them fat, really strong, reeally tall or anything beyond the stereotypes..but some will be accepting so it depends). no guy i bet wants a macho girl. not saying a girl can't do this in the first place, cuz many can, i'm just saying it's harder...the process of thinking and that need of dependency from the opposite gender. besides that, girls also have menstrual cycles that can sometimes be painful, as well as menopause when they get old.

"I must destroy the despair-night
To shine in Eternity's sunshine."

Saruyu

Saruyu

I believe Women have it harder in general becuase of periods and mood swings and Fellow Women gosip and what not?

priincess

priincess

?doing fun

Quote: I believe Women have it harder in general becuase of periods and mood swings and Fellow Women gosip and what not?

that's a lol answer haha

i think it depends on themselves

Signature

RewYnd

RewYnd

Still Waiting...

I think there are struggles for both parties. They may be different but struggles none the less.

Signature
We may be miles apart, but our hearts are still one
I'll be waiting for you, to continue what we have begun

Quote by SaruyuI believe Women have it harder in general becuase of periods and mood swings and Fellow Women gosip and what not?

They have pills for that. As for the gossip, I here duct tape works fine.

LZC

LZC

Mass of Contradictions

Without factoring in the impacts of the human society, based on simply physiological differences from birth, it seems obvious that girls have a lot of irritating factors to consider in life(no need to elaborate, with so many posts above already shouting it all).

Factor in the human society and it differs for almost everyone, although it has to be agreed that in the present predominantly-male-biased human society, the female gender get the lesser end of the deal regarding expected behaviour; e.g. check out the expected beheviour for females in certain religious societies, like, having to be fully clothed from head-to-toe like an egyptian mummy for your entire life.

In societies where more-or-less equal human rights are supposed to be the rule of the day, the distinction becomes less, and rules for expected behaviour are more malleable. Check out that lady in the jeans, or that stout-shouldered drummer with the long hair. In certain parts of the world, they simply cannot BE. It comes again to the society's expected behaviour of each gender, as well as towards other individuals each gender.

So, next time you see someone trying to hold the lift door open for their slower spouse... the fish-seller at the marketplace shouting at someone way way at the other end of the place... a man going down on his knees to propose... or the local old-lady trying to hit someone with and old umbrella, you might do a little thinking, and mayhaps improve your character by gaining that bit of forbearance or understanding of how the world around you works.

Afterall, everyone's got their own problems!

Well this is a question that demands a rather long conversation to consider all factors for both sexes.
However I'd have to say after some quick thought that girls have it harder though that's not to say that guy's have it easy.
Life's tough!

Girls would have to be more concerned about their health,appearance,manners. (not referring to girls alone. Guys have to but maybe not as much as girls.)
Guys will be the ones expected to somewhat progress more in society by working harder,supporting their family and all around them.(Again goes for some girls too, depending on what goals they have in life.)

la vie est bien plus dur pour les filles car elle doivent supporter les 98% de noooobbb qui compose la population masculine

Both of them.

Quote by jtchen85I think guys have a harder life, but women complain about it more vocally. Men are expected to support a family and work up the company ladder, women just have to be married off :P Guys just deal with it and accept it as the way it's going to be.

There's lots of women who support the family while the guys just stay at home and look after the baby. Society is no longer expecting the guy to be the financial support. Usually both in a family would work, not just the guy.

Most families both the male and the female work, but the male just go home and eat a prepared dinner and go watch TV and then sleep. The female however, have to finish work, go home and make dinner for the guy, look after all the kids, do laundry, clean house, shop for household items, all of these while the guy just watch TV and drink beer.

If only the guy works, all the household chores is already a fulltime job for the female. So no, being married doesn't make life easier for the female. It makes life harder because now we have to clean after the male.

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

I feel it is harder for the girls deifntly the way i look at it.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

page 8 of 8 « Previous 1... 4 5 6 7 8 180 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.