Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Favorite hobby turning into a career. - Minitokyo

Favorite hobby turning into a career.

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Alden

Alden

Lose the Pride.

Have you ever wanted to turn your favorite hobby into a career? Sadly, only some can be considered a career like artists or writers. My hobby is watching movies ^_^'. I don't think there is a career for that! LOL.

Click ----> Japanese Lover! ^_^

RubyDrg0n

Wanna-be-Drg0n

you can be a critic though....

yeah that be kool. lol but cheap...or like for a hardcore gamer is there work for that, i read this dont kno if its true get 9-80$ an hour for palying a game and answering question bout it lol...thats a job for lazy asses

yo wtf!

DefBySnuSnu

DefBySnuSnu

master of the void

I wish I could turn being lazy into a career :'( I would be so good at that :)

tamago no kara o yaburaneba hinadori wa umarezini shin de yuku ware ga hina da tamago wa sekai da sekai no kara o hakasei yo sekai o kakumei suru tame ni!
-Kiryuu Touga - Shoujo Kakumei Utena

i'd love to turn my love of origami into a career lol

Keep in mind, though, you may love doing something for fun, but would you still love doing it all day? Many times a week? With deadlines and other expectations of you? If so, by all means, make a career!

Go for it, I say! What's the point of putting so much effort in something you don't enjoy? Ahaha I told my mum that I wanted to be a plumber just to see her reaction. XD Hilarious. Though they are in demand here- big $$$. Hmmm. Nah, I want to be a vet ^^

crimsondemon

crimsondemon

Messiah from Hell

well, my hobby is playing the drums and sonetimes the guitar...

wow something worked out in my life for once...

and my band still has no name...

Building Garage Kits could turn into a good retirement career and get you quite a bit of money on Japan Yahoo Auctions. Craftsman jobs are pretty good I suppose concidering your job is your hobby.

Chibi-Guilala-of-DOOM

Chibi-Guilala-of-DOOM

Robot Chicken's rubbery cousin.

I was a professional artist for a while. It was cool. Didn't pay enough to pay the bills though.

Signature Image

I would love to work on an animated series or comic book since I used to write and direct plays with my action figures. I'm also trying to improve on my drawing skills to beef up my resume.

My hobby was aviation and aircraft...now I earn my living fixing the things :D

I have or at least am going to be. I really want to me a novelist and a poet. Once I have my novel published then I will be and I will be so happy and free...must always have the freedom.

Signature Image
When you say its name out loud you can take away its power and some times end its life...

my hobby... play PS2..... although there's a career but i dun tink its pay couldn't support my monthly expanses -_-

I'm incomplete,
I'm a hybrid,
I'm the demi-god,
I'm ONIGAMI!

well hehe my hobby is my career :D I love to paint designs on clay and glass things and my mum's boyfriend just got me a job painting glass pipes. i paint south park characters on them!

soweird

soweird

Adrenaline Rush From Insanity

i love to turn my hobby into a career but afraid things might not work out as it sld so.. haha.. have to draw a line there.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

Yes if you enjoy history you can go into teaching etc.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to Hobbies & Sports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.