"Winter Thoughts" voting is up!

Group announcement by

page 1 of 1 8 total items

CLAMPchic

CLAMPchic

I'm just me

Cancel

Signature
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always be what you've always been." ~ Anonymous

• Jan 03, 2006

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

Cancel

ill read the poems after some sleep... thanx CLAMPchic... ohh and why is CLAMP in caps while chic not?!?!?! always wondered, never asked........

-repeat-

• Jan 03, 2006

xange

xange

~white bunny~

Cancel

hehe I wish I had time for reading all of the poems, but i have to fill up another job form ...these federal people...always asking everything just for a dumb resume

she'll **** you just for the taste

Signature

• Jan 03, 2006

SweetGrl

SweetGrl

doki doki

Cancel

Thanx for telling us! ;) Can't wait to see who wins!

Live to Love, Love to Live~~
Signature

• Jan 04, 2006

Shoku

Shoku

Looking for past friends

Cancel

Include the rule that you can't vote for your own poems.

CLAMPchic

CLAMPchic

I'm just me

Cancel

Well, there are only 9 people who could vote for their own, so this doesn't affect the (hopefully) majority of voters; I hoe I'll get more than 9 votes, at least. Anyway, I'm trusting you all to be honest in your votes, so I'm not going to say you can't vote for your own piece. After all, if you think your piece best meets the requirements, I can't stop you from thinking that; And since your vote is based on your opinion... I would prefer you didn't vote for your own, but as I said, I'm trusting you all to vote honestly.

Sound okay to everyone? Or does that seem unfair? Let me know, please.

Signature
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always be what you've always been." ~ Anonymous

• Jan 04, 2006

Anjhurin

Linguistics

Anjhurin

ARIA sanchou

Cancel

Hey CLAMP, i think you should "decrowd" the group's page, meaning you should edit all the old announcements and clear them from all their contents (like for the DSC, that's what we use, otherwise it's impossible, the page's too long ! ;) )

other than that, i'll give my vote this weekend i hope :)

• Jan 05, 2006

dezidez

dezidez

fanatic

Cancel

ohh...i have been away but im bac nows...i cant wait to see who wins...^_^ this is gonna be awsome..hehe*jumps up and down*....coolz... ;)
thankies

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

• Jan 16, 2006

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.