Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 FinalFantasyX-X2: Group Conversations (All MT members welcome) - Minitokyo

FinalFantasyX-X2: Group Conversations (All MT members welcome)

Group announcement by FinalFantasyX-X2

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 30 total items

winxfairykay

winxfairykay

Teenage Samurai

FinalFantasyX-X2 Needs to get active again!

And what a better way to get active than to start a thread to talk about the two games, and our thoughts/ideas on everything about the game. Please go to the groups homepage if you're a member and you wish to join! We'de sure love to have you!

Rules of the thread

*Be nice to everyone. In return, they be nice to you.
*Spamming.. er.. will be considered as a normal post, really. We won't have spam as a rule ^^
*If someone offends you, tell them in a nice way, and then tell me ><
*NO FOWL LANGUAGE. You can love/hate the game, but keep it clean.
*Don't post too many negative things about the game. Sure, post things you don't like, but don't start posting here if you really hated the games.

Let the posting start!

Something I would like to talk about is Rikku's and Gippal's relationship. But, I'm sure we can talk about anything ^^ What do you think, next poster?

Signature Image
Winx has currently gotten verrrry busy. Please email me if you really need me!

animefairy

animefairy

Bored student

Hmm....I think Gippal and Rikku are such awesomecouples, because they both areAl Bhed, right? I think they do like each other, because in Final Fantasy X-2, they always flirt with each other! Gippal and Rikku both has matching personality, fun and flirty! Don't cha think so?

What did you think about the ending?
Next poster please...

Thank you so much to soujiokita fro making my avy and sig! Mega thanks! *hugs*
Signature
Check out my userpage layout by Chichiri1907

winxfairykay

winxfairykay

Teenage Samurai

Depends on the game, and in X-2, what ending you got.

The ending to X made me cry ^^', although I knew what was comming, it hurts to see it.

The ending in X2, well the good ending was my favorite. Sad ending will make you cry, bad ending is a game over, normal ending is rather disappointing, and the perfect ending leaves me screaming "WTF? What happens next?".

What did you think of the music in both games?

Signature Image

Guenhwyvar2005

A lonely Weapon

Rikku's and Gippal's relationship was obviously something special. I believe that they dated before but it didn't work out. But by the end of the game, Rikku and Gippal's spark appeared to somewhat return. They most likely had something going on when they saw Tidus and Yuna get back together. Rikku deserves to be happy.

Siri15

Siri15

<3 Bishi Stalker <3

I really liked the music to both games; I have them dled on my iPod. They are really beautiful songs, and I'm obsessed with them. The music is really really good and it seems to suit the game, in a way of it's own. Now i know this question is very original (please don't be mad i couldn't think of anything !) but who is your favourite character and why?

"Why is the rum ALWAYS gone?!?!"

winxfairykay

winxfairykay

Teenage Samurai

Yuna, because she went the whole way, and never stopped.

I wish they would've showed more with Rikku and Gippal. She needed a good ending, too!

Signature Image

Does Yuna and Tidus have a relationship?
Just asking

Raidemon666

lord of the lazy

I dont know, I mean they DID kiss underwater for about 5 minutes......, so I think that they do have a relationship

winxfairykay

winxfairykay

Teenage Samurai

Of course they have a relationship. Its one that grew over a short period of time where both characters developed feelings for the other. A sweet relationship, too. Yuna is in search for him in X2, so yes, they do have a relationship.

Speaking of the kiss scene, did anyone notice as Tidus goes to see Yuna (right before the kiss scene), he passes Kimari. Did anyone catch that? Which means he was there, the whole time. You probibly just forgot about him when they started to kiss ^^

Signature Image

Quote by winxfairykaySpeaking of the kiss scene, did anyone notice as Tidus goes to see Yuna (right before the kiss scene), he passes Kimari. Did anyone catch that? Which means he was there, the whole time. You probibly just forgot about him when they started to kiss ^^

Yup, but I could have sworn that he left... I'll have to rewatch it. Anyway, I liked the significance of that - as small as it might have been. Kimarhi was probably Yuna's most faithful guardian, for him to allow Tidus to pass meant a lot; I'm sure that Tidus knew that.

Did anyone else go insane when getting everyone's legendary weapons (I think that's what they were referred to...) in X? Not to mention getting everyone through the whole grid system? I know I did.

@}>- "When nothing makes sense, I'll fight believing in myself."
|| Gundam Haven || Doujinshi Support Club || Deviants || Final Fantasy X/-2 || FLIP ||

winxfairykay

winxfairykay

Teenage Samurai

Grid system was rather easy to master. But the weapons? *dies* It was a true challenge. One of the hardest FF has ever presented, I think.

Was anyone good at blitzball? I was semi-good at it ^^

Signature Image

Raidemon666

lord of the lazy

well, if u got the right players, blitzball was ez

winxfairykay

winxfairykay

Teenage Samurai

Yeap. Just depended on who you played with.

Did anyone like the chocobo race thing? You had to master it to get Tidus's ultimate weapon powered up ><

Signature Image

Did anyone ever got 100% completion of this game?

hikaru02

^_^

Yeah, d479 is right! Did anyone get 100% completion of the game? I mean, I tried at least 2 times to get 100% but I couldn't...

Anime Freakazoid

Quote by winxfairykayDid anyone like the chocobo race thing? You had to master it to get Tidus's ultimate weapon powered up ><

-Shrug- I think that the whole thing was based on luck... at least the last race. I got that after my 3rd try despite what everyone says in regards to it's difficulty.

Quote by hikaru02Yeah, d479 is right! Did anyone get 100% completion of the game? I mean, I tried at least 2 times to get 100% but I couldn't...

In X-2? Yeah, of course - after my fourth time around. I did that on purpose so I'd get to see all the endings. ^^ I was very thorough on my last time around the game - even finished Via Infinito.

|| Gundam Haven || Doujinshi Support Club || Deviants || Final Fantasy X/-2 || FLIP ||

winxfairykay

winxfairykay

Teenage Samurai

Ok, did anyone like blitzball in X2? I thought it really sucked, and was a great lag in the game.

Signature Image

Raidemon666

lord of the lazy

really, I didn't get to try it out

zephryn: HOW DID U BEAT TREMA?

DanTheGreat

DanTheGreat

Ju-Ni Ban Tai Taichou

what about poor Brother?

Signature

winxfairykay

winxfairykay

Teenage Samurai

Have you seen the wallie I made with Yuna and Brother?

Well, Brother was a poor little perverted thing. I liked him for his humor. He made me laugh alot. He just feel in love with the wrong character ^^

Signature Image

DanTheGreat

DanTheGreat

Ju-Ni Ban Tai Taichou

then, how about Paine and Noojie? it seemed they have something going on but then again Leblanc and Nooj may have something going on.....

Signature

Quote by Raidemon666zephryn: HOW DID U BEAT TREMA?

I wish that I remember. I'm sorry but I've tried so many things and it's such a long while back to I don't really remember what exactly I did... What I do remember is that I had max stats on everyone - and considering that I just went through all the levels of Via Infinito with Lady Luck, it wasn't too difficult a task to get their max stats. I'm pretty sure though that I must have just gone all out with Gunner and with my overdrives full. I have that one accessory that deals 9999 damage per hit - multiply that with how fast I can go and with three Gunners and there you go. Don't get me wrong, he doesn't die after the first round - oh no! - he does something that'll kill you all instantly. I think that I just got lucky since he missed that one turn to kill me...

It sucks though, consdering that Trema (that was his name right?) was so much harder to defeat than the final boss.

winxfairykay

winxfairykay

Teenage Samurai

Yeah, thats another lag in the game. Sidemonsters/bosses were stronger as the final bosses. I mean, in X, at the end, you get automatic auto life. And X2.. don't get me started. Its so hard to get the bad ending (kill time until Shuyin activates the machina, then he blows up Spira), but it takes like a million turns for him to do that >< But, I think almost all FF games are like that. You have one or two superbosses that make the final boss look like crap (In FF8, their is an optional boss that'll give you a good challenge with tons of HP and Ultima and Flare, ect, but the final boss you face in the same place as the optional boss, is super easy.)

Did anyone do the thing in the desert in X2, where you had to dig all the parts and face that machine at each level? He about killed me the first time, when he was really weak! I guess I was lower leveled, too, but still. Its sad.

Signature Image

Asigha

Asigha

Welcome To The Club

aaawww i just la-la-la-love FFX-2 but what i didnt like was teh bltizball game cause i was soo confused on how to play it lolz ^_^'

...i will rise again...
{~}In Trance We Trust{~}
Signature

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 30 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.