Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Full Metal Panic TSR - who was that woman? - Minitokyo

Full Metal Panic TSR - who was that woman?

Tagged under Full Metal Panic!

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Does anyone have any idea who was the person that brought chidori to hong kong on in the last episode, also u see her again at the end with a sniper spying on souske.

I am pretty sure the woman was Wraith.

AyuTateishi

AyuTateishi

Passionate Anime Lover

Yeah. She is the one who was assigned to protect her in addition to Sousuke.

I thought wraith was a man

Wraith was made to look like a man. She was in a disguise.

wait wait, is this the same person chidori lured into a trap? He was a she?

Wraith is female, later shown in the novels. She helps Sousuke with Kyouko at a point but i don't want to ruin it for anyone. She also finds a certain 'item' I won't mention either. She is from the Intelligence department of Mithril and Sousuke highly dislikes her. This lessens when she helps him but they seperate and well their relationship is still sour... If you want more information on her or the series... I may be able to help with that.

merged: 07-27-2006 ~ 09:12am
Also I forgot to mention. As said she was in diguise. She is incredibly good at disguises and may take up Kaname's idea on becoming an unknown or somehing. Just a clever thought of hers she most likely will not do it.

Was definitely Wraith. He was using a voice disguiser the whole time to the true voice would have been impossible to make out and it was clearly a mask that was damaged over the face after her small clash with that human sized arm slave.

How better to diguise a woman on surveillance duty than to be a man?

fluke

fluke

What once was good enough...

I was under the impression Melissa brought her, but it's been some times since I watched the series now.

About the voice changer... Cher used it in that one song too, can't remember how it went... but boy did Cher sounded like a man.

Anywho, the woman with the sniper scope at the end, a.k.a. Wraith, was wearing the same trench coat that the "guy" Wraith wore... which hints more at Wraith being female... with one incredible disguise. Also, when Wraith was attacked by Tessa's brother, part of his face was ripped, and you can tell that was a mask, because no blood or gashes came from it. Looked like a paper bag rip, IMHO

Suprisingly I agree with azndane. But I have to watch that scene twice :-D

i thought she was mellissa mao cause the hair style looks similar. ^^

really? i thought it was he...
but then she defeated by Tessa's bro's robot rite?

I just can't be Mao, because Mao has already been in Hongkong when Kaname was attacked! As long as there's no Scotty or clone, it's impossible to be both in Japan and China at the same time.

Das Ende ist nahe...

ENDE!!!

wew why must like be hardest?

The woman at the end is Wraith, as previously wraith wore a suit that was that of a man and you could tell the voice was changed, the mangas tell you more about it, but that woman at the end is wraith.

It definitely was Wraith. No doubt about it.

It's Wraith... Remember the mithril organization had high technology so it's not imposible to change the voice of person or even the body ^^

NO NO NO guy`s NO.

WHO WAS THAT (SORRY) "SLUT" IN HONG KONG WITH SOUSKE.
she a little like "just a little" yeah "just a little" like CHIDORI.

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.