Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What's out the window? - Minitokyo

What's out the window?

page 1 of 1 19 total items

enigma444444

enigma444444

Hallucinating

Just curious about the environment everyone lives in so just take peek outside the nearest window and tell what's the first thing that comes into sight. Right now at 3:42 P.M. I see my peach tree swaying in the wind. With that I think you all can figurre out the rest of my suroundings with just that.

"We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters eventually reproduce the works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the internet, we know this is not true."
- Robert Wilensky

thelunarmage

thelunarmage

I'm getting too old for this...

If I look out the nearest window (I'm at work at the moment, it's just gone 9am in Australia), all's I see is a concrete wall and a bit of blue sky. Enigma444444 your view sounds so much prettier than mine.

Phantom: You alone can make my song take flight! It's over now, the music of the night! - The Phantom of the Opera

Proud member of: Oldsters |MegatokyoFC | GameThreadSociety | Goddess-Fanclub | Dub-Lovers-Group | ChrnoCrusade | MT-Singles-Club | Minitokyo-Australia

enigma444444

enigma444444

Hallucinating

Quote by thelunarmageIf I look out the nearest window (I'm at work at the moment, it's just gone 9am in Australia), all's I see is a concrete wall and a bit of blue sky. Enigma444444 your view sounds so much prettier than mine.

Don't get down if your suroundings are a bit bleak try to look at things in a different perspective and you might see something amazing in that wall. Trust me on this one, I've been looking at the ceiling of my classes for days and there's always something different about it everyday; it's facinating in a way

"We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters eventually reproduce the works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the internet, we know this is not true."
- Robert Wilensky

Rage

Rage

Sorrow Conclusion

outside my window (at 7:13 p.m; sun setting) is my 10 acre field with freshly bailed hay on it, also about 100 yards futher is the wood line to our woods wich the sun is glaring of the trees. I also see my horse grazing in the pin.

Signature Image

enigma444444

enigma444444

Hallucinating

Quote by Rageoutside my window (at 7:13 p.m; sun setting) is my 10 acre field with freshly bailed hay on it, also about 100 yards futher is the wood line to our woods wich the sun is glaring of the trees. I also see my horse grazing in the pin.

It's just amazing how when you look out a window someone else at the same moment, possibly in another time zone is doing the same thing from rural to urban areas its these little things in life thats so simplistic yet intriging. By the way, its 5:19 P.M. here on the California coast and the sun is setting here but rising to thelunarmage in Australia...

- Robert Wilensky

i'm sitting in my office now and the only reason i have to look out my window is to check if it's raining :p

mountains.

enigma444444

enigma444444

Hallucinating

Whoa, office people like asuk and thelunarmage really don't get a good view do they.....I wonder if that's some sort of policy....

- Robert Wilensky

Nighttime, and there's nothing but woods around me.

Want to see Ar Tonelico 2? Post here!
http://com4.runboard.com/bnisamerica.f2.t1206

ChaosZero

ChaosZero

The Chaos of Eclair

Let's see. There's black. More black. There's also plenty of lights now. I see the outlines of trees and roses. I see houses. The sky is black but it has a red tint on it. Kind of like it's night but there's still a little speck of sunset there.

Signature
"Complete destruction. All that was once held dear is gone. But after everything's been taken away, there's nothing left to lose."-Eclair

enigma444444

enigma444444

Hallucinating

Quote by IchirouNighttime, and there's nothing but woods around me.

Nice I've never seen a house completely in the woods before. Heh I live in a small quite neighborhood nothing special there.....

- Robert Wilensky

Out my window is the side of another house. We have small yards in the city......

If beauty is only skin deep, get the best skin XD

houses in the woods are nice, but it can be rather spooky sometimes when you hear stuff in your backyard or in the distances.

Want to see Ar Tonelico 2? Post here!
http://com4.runboard.com/bnisamerica.f2.t1206

enigma444444

enigma444444

Hallucinating

Quote by ChaosZeroLet's see. There's black. More black. There's also plenty of lights now. I see the outlines of trees and roses. I see houses. The sky is black but it has a red tint on it. Kind of like it's night but there's still a little speck of sunset there.

Quote by gigahertzOut my window is the side of another house. We have small yards in the city......

Interesting, night life is quite boring where you guys live...ok where I live too unless of course its a good thing to have that sense of peacifulness around....

- Robert Wilensky

MysticWolfAngel

MysticWolfAngel

Waiting Love

I see mountains, bushes and trees. Also I see a storm coming.

Signature Image

enigma444444

enigma444444

Hallucinating

Quote by Ichirouhouses in the woods are nice, but it can be rather spooky sometimes when you hear stuff in your backyard or in the distances.

Well that's certainly true I guess all people are afraid of what they don't know the great unkown and all that

Quote by MysticWolfAngelI see mountains, bushes and trees. Also I see a storm coming.

This seems like a nice place, everthing an ecologist dreams to study in excluding the storm that is ^_^'

- Robert Wilensky

MysticWolfAngel

MysticWolfAngel

Waiting Love

Quote by enigma444444

Quote by Ichirouhouses in the woods are nice, but it can be rather spooky sometimes when you hear stuff in your backyard or in the distances.

Well that's certainly true I guess all people are afraid of what they don't know the great unkown and all that

Quote by MysticWolfAngelI see mountains, bushes and trees. Also I see a storm coming.

This seems like a nice place, everthing an ecologist dreams to study in excluding the storm that is ^_^'

I usually sit outside and paint everything I see...Or try to anyway. ^_^;

Signature Image

AkinaSpirit

AkinaSpirit

Wandering Neko

hmm 12 midnight ~ I see a dark sky on a very quiet street....

enigma444444

enigma444444

Hallucinating

Quote by AkinaSpirithmm 12 midnight ~ I see a dark sky on a very quiet street....

Oh thats quite nice, similar to my quite neighborhood. Now its 4:08 P.M. and the sun isn't setting yet so no long shadow and for now I see my neighbor's Red Toyota and green Jeep across the street from here. It's always kinda quite around here...

- Robert Wilensky

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.