Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Manga or Anime ? - Minitokyo

Manga or Anime ?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Jessenia

Jessenia

Inuyasha memiores

which one do you like reading a manga or watching it on tv of your fav anime story

Like Fusigi yugi I like the books because they more funny

which anime story you like and which do you like best reading it or watching it :D

Hi Jessenia! :) Saw you made a forum so I had to check it out. My fav series is Inuyasha and I like both but if I had to pick Anime/Manga I would chose anime cause it is a little better that way. At least in my opinion. :D

Most anime that was based on manga usually ends up being adapted out of context. Worse if the anime producers run out of material and resort to fillers.

So usually the manga is better.

chepe

chepe

chepe

->CHEPE<-

Manga SUCKS, no color, no fun, Comics Beat Mangas, they are well made, cool COLORS, manga i get bored just to see it.

In comics USA still Beat Japan.

But, most of animes are based on mangas, so i think they suck, but humanity need still them.

unicorn2006

Retired Moderator

unicorn2006

:.ICE:.:BIN.:

Here is an existing thread on this topic: Do you prefer the anime to the manga....

Please search before creating new topics to avoid duplicates~

"Faith means believing in something that will only make sense in reverse."
"When men are the most sure and arrogant they are commonly the most mistaken..."

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.