Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Karin Wall - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 10 total items

tishdon

tishdon

Lost in Transit

I've only just finished this, and I have to admit I have taken some controlled shortcuts in colouring these vectors. This has only taken around 2 days to get this far, and basically everything is vectored off of two screenshots in the Karin introduction. I just love the introduction to this series, it's just so cute that I wanted to share it in the form of a wallpaper.

Karin

There is only some fine cleaning and problem checking to be done to the vectors. So at this point any problems that are commented on can be easily fixed without a lot of grief. I hated vectoring the trees- and unfortunately I think it shows, so if you ignore that any constructive comments are very appreciated.

Thanks for your time :)

Hey Tishdon ;) Thats a nice attempt since you haven't spent much time on it ... You are right about the intro.. I like it also especially when her blood goes everywhere.. he he he .. Your vector looks pretty nice..

Probably nice to include the sign that says Maaka Family and the black dots as eyes for that doll thing.. hehehe :P Great work tho with what you have done.. Better then I can do :(

tishdon

tishdon

Lost in Transit

Doh! Must check throught the layers, thanks Marcus I do remember painting them so they must be there.

leosama84

leosama84

::Peace Maker::

well umm...here i am...again XD
considering the trees, even though they ARE vectored, they look great! so don't worry ;)...
then....again, even though this is a vector wallpaper, doesn't mean you should eliminate all sources of shading! giving depth is always a great idea! it tells the viewer that this artist has thought of every single detail while doin it...great work!

for the shading, right above the top windows, somewhere over there, you should make a slight shade for the rooftop...same goes for the highest window...or floor...
if your moon was from the left, you would've had to do lots of shading job...considering the building in the front...but if its on the right, it can't be helped, the roof shade should be enuf ^_^...

ummm...i guess that it! wow! u did a great job ^_^...
considering what marcus said....i'm not sure....but it probably would bring more life to it! ^_^...

btw, it seems to be a very interesting series, for it to look like The Adams Family LOL....i'd like to watch it some time ^_^...

great work! keep it up! ;)
=================
Leo

Signature
-----My Latest Wallpaper: "Inner Power, Unleashed!!"-----
------------"Subtlety Is Not A Virtue!"------------

ozma255

ozma255

Vectorman!

Hey nice vector! haven't seen the series but this image looks cool anyway. :) Would like to see the final image very much! I hope there will be some shading in the final image.

Signature

I like the characters from the beginning of the show casue they look funny, but that wall is kinda lonely without anything else. Maybe some words or that guy with the mean eyes might make it look better.

Signature

Wahh tishdon! You made a Karin wall! That means.. you watch Karin too?

Okay, I guess I'll better stop asking about that before I'm going to flood this sandbox. Uh huh... I remember that Boogie-kun has his eyes... but everything else looks so real. ^^ I like that anime, ohohooh. I wonder who else has been watching that anime besides us?

Signature Image

All blackheads in Mashima Hiro's mangas are my boyfriends. Owh yes they are.

tishdon

tishdon

Lost in Transit

Just made a few small adjustments when cleaning up the image. Unfortunately I didn't get to read about the shading til now, but i'll try it and seeing how it goes.

Version 2

Ahh that looks much better (Version 2) :) New ep came out today so yeah gotta watch it now :P

littlejonny100

Retired Moderator

littlejonny100

Rusty Slave

If it's suppose to be abstract then i think it's perfect the way it is now. You should message a mod and ask for a new section to be created for Karin, you could post the first wall :D I love this series and hope that lots of great walls like this are posted, making a category for it is the first step to encouraging others yes?

"Do upon others as they would do upon you......except do it sooner, more often and better! "

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.