Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Could it be love..I mean, real love? - Minitokyo

Could it be love..I mean, real love?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 28 total items

Eimin

Eimin

.Let's play together.

I can't say this without seeming stupid so I'll just say it...

Can one be in love with a famous person you've never met?
The thing is..I think maybe I have..

Whenever I hear him sing...I just want to see him, he seems so far away..
When he laughs, my heart skips a beat..But when I realise he doesn't know who I am, I start feeling really sad..

I want him to know me, I wish for him to spend time with me
I've never really been in love, I mean REALLY in love...Can this be love? I'm just asking...I want to know..

Signature

Hmm, isn't that a platonic kind of love? ^^

Signature

Eimin

Eimin

.Let's play together.

Quote by ware4meHmm, isn't that a platonic kind of love? ^^

Of course not, I think of those things too but I..I don't know really, I don't think only of those kind of things...

There's so much more..

Signature

Impossible to be inlove with a person you've never met..including a celebrity. Thats just obsession or infatuation that gives you an odd feeling. Trust me, when you are actually inlove with someone you know...you'll be able to tell the difference. I used to think me liking Gackt soo much was love...not even close. lol

Eimin

Eimin

.Let's play together.

Quote by toxictea23Impossible to be inlove with a person you've never met..including a celebrity. Thats just obsession or infatuation that gives you an odd feeling. Trust me, when you are actually inlove with someone you know...you'll be able to tell the difference. I used to think me liking Gackt soo much was love...not even close. lol

I'm obsessed with Gackt too, but I've never ever felt like this when seeing someone. The moment I saw him, I knew something was special about him..

Signature

agreed....
when you´re in love something inside tells you...
actualy, i was like that some time ago (not with a celeb tho), but now i´ve found out my way out of that one....
only time can make you...
whatever...
this "love" stuff only fu** up with our lives....lol

Eimin

Eimin

.Let's play together.

Quote by tomcg
this "love" stuff only fu** up with our lives....lol

I guess you're right about that :P

Signature

Iz-chan

Iz-chan

Anti Sora <3

Hey, I think you're wrong toxictea23 :O Very wrong, I think you just maybe haven't experinced it as she has. It is very much possible to fall in love with someone you've never met but maybe has seen somewhere on the net or elsewhere, I mean I saw a guy, he wasn't famous, He was walking on the other side of the street I was walking on, I have never spoken to him, never seen him before and my heart just started beating faster and I blushed alot and kept glancing at him. I still think about him but I have forced myself to ignore it, That does not mean that Eimin's feelings are not real. I think it would be good to talk about him alot, and possibly try do do stuff that there might even be the smallest, slightest chance that he'll see it, Eimin, I think you should just keep cheering him on too, even if he doesn't specifically know it you. Nothing is impossible when it comes to love. Trust me ^^

Eimin

Eimin

.Let's play together.

Quote by Iz-chanHey, I think you're wrong toxictea23 :O Very wrong, I think you just maybe haven't experinced it as she has. It is very much possible to fall in love with someone you've never met but maybe has seen somewhere on the net or elsewhere, I mean I saw a guy, he wasn't famous, He was walking on the other side of the street I was walking on, I have never spoken to him, never seen him before and my heart just started beating faster and I blushed alot and kept glancing at him. I still think about him but I have forced myself to ignore it, That does not mean that Eimin's feelings are not real. I think it would be good to talk about him alot, and possibly try do do stuff that there might even be the smallest, slightest chance that he'll see it, Eimin, I think you should just keep cheering him on too, even if he doesn't specifically know it you. Nothing is impossible when it comes to love. Trust me ^^

Thanks, I've always wished him the best and I intend to keep doing that :)

Signature

Im wrong? Sure maybe i am, maybe im not. I dont know what shes felt for him completely, i dont even know who she's speaking of anyways. But ya..thats her business. Its not our choice to tell her if shes in love or not...figure it out yourself..if you eventually die down with the feeling for that person..then it wasnt love.

And izchan, how can you love someone you just saw walk by and not know them? Thats infatuation or your being attracted to them..you cant love someone you dont know.You have to know a lot about them first...

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Loving a person means pouring your heart out to that person in many different ways whether you've met or not. Everyone has their ways of indicating their love to someone else. Highly conservative people only think that they could achieve their love by means of knowing each other in person for a while while others who are more flexible usually want someone to love them back because of a certain happenstance. I'm one who's pretty conservative when it comes to love mostly because of my upbringing, so I really don't do love in first sight unless a girl loves me first, and I always thought that girls could prove themselves too when it comes to guys and not have the guys go to the girls all the time, for the girl may not want the guy. The guy oftentimes is flexible when it comes to having a girl, so most likely, he wouldn't mind.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

Iz-chan

Iz-chan

Anti Sora <3

Quote by toxictea23Im wrong? Sure maybe i am, maybe im not. I dont know what shes felt for him completely, i dont even know who she's speaking of anyways. But ya..thats her business. Its not our choice to tell her if shes in love or not...figure it out yourself..if you eventually die down with the feeling for that person..then it wasnt love.

And izchan, how can you love someone you just saw walk by and not know them? Thats infatuation or your being attracted to them..you cant love someone you dont know.You have to know a lot about them first...

How can you not? Is it proved that it is completely impossible? I can not fall in love just like that? It goes against the laws of nature? Sure, go on and think that, that's what you believe. I don't really care for it. I just follow my beliefs and trust my own feelings, If you insist on saying it's some kind of infatuation, go ahead, it's your choice. Besides, you don't have a clue about what I do feel. And who cares? Maybe you don't understand peoples feeling unless you meet them in person? I understand Eimin very well :O And i understand myself pretty damn well too. I won't dislike you just because you don't agreee with me, it's just how I feel. And you don't have to love anyone forever, It's not like, "I have to love him forever, or it can't be called love", you don't have to love someone eternally just so it can be called love...It can die out slowly, really slowly and it hurts...ALOT.

Iz, if you dont care for it, why are you making such a big deal about it? lol. She asked for my opinion, and i gave it. I dont mean to burst your bubble if my opinion is different then yours..but hey. If you dont care..dont poke at it.

merged: 01-06-2006 ~ 09:20am
Eimin-channie^.^ Who is this person btw?

Eimin

Eimin

.Let's play together.

Quote by toxictea23

Umm..*blush* His name's Ueda Tatsuya...

Signature

Quote by Eimin

Quote by toxictea23
Eimin-chan(...) Who is this person btw?

Nevermind! I UNDERSTAND NOW...i mean..who couldnt love that adorable nose>.<

merged: 01-06-2006 ~ 09:25am
http://japanmusic.altervista.org/kattun/ueda.jpg<--NOSE!

Eimin

Eimin

.Let's play together.

Quote by toxictea23

Quote by Eimin

Quote by toxic(...) Who is this person btw?[/quote

Nevermind! I UNDERSTAND NOW...i mean..who couldnt love that adorable nose>.<

merged: 01-06-2006 ~ 09:25am
http://japanmusic.altervista.org/kattun/ueda.jpg<--NOSE!

Yep, that's him^^ He's so sweet although he's got longer, black hair now, it's really nice ;)

Signature

lol good luck trying to meet him someday.^.^ Me bouncing from this thread..

Eimin

Eimin

.Let's play together.

Quote by toxictea23lol good luck trying to meet him someday.^.^ Me bouncing from this thread..

Thanks^^

Signature

Iz-chan

Iz-chan

Anti Sora <3

Quote by toxictea23Iz, if you dont care for it, why are you making such a big deal about it? lol. She asked for my opinion, and i gave it. I dont mean to burst your bubble if my opinion is different then yours..but hey. If you dont care..dont poke at it.

merged: 01-06-2006 ~ 09:20am

I don't care for your opinion...You don't have to be such a jerk. Besides, I'm trying to cheer up my sister, because your "oh so nice" comment up there wasn't that much encouraging. But okay, you go ahead with your bubble logic. I really don't care if your opinion is different :O But I do care for my sis, and I do not back down when someone's being a jerk to me behind a nice attitude ^^

Kabura

Kabura

"The Hedgehog's Dilemma"

I think, what you have, is something called illution.
I agree with toxictea23.
You can't defenitibly fall in love with someone you have never met. Part of the celebrities business is to be "attractive", and call people's attention.
You feel attracted just the same way of other 1000 girls.
I'm not saying that you're stupid for having those feelings, coz I have had them too, but I have reached the point where I have already realced that, it's a lot better to keep my feet on the ground.
I think that you must be a dreamer, and dreaming it's ok, but should separate them from reality.
I "felt in love" with a celebrity once, and I know what I'm talking about.
Good luck, and, please, don't misunderstand my comment.

Thank you Farewell, My Master.
Signature
"It was nice for a while but it's time to say bye"
Administrator of: Ignore the others! -Nocturnal-MTs Moderator of: Ice-and-Snow Member of: Whatever - Hana Kimi love - BrokenWings-TrinityBlood - GetBackers - MAAC - Petzilla

Eimin

Eimin

.Let's play together.

Quote by KaburaI think, what you have, is something called illution.
I agree with toxictea23.
You can't defenitibly fall in love with someone you have never met. Part of the celebrities business is to be "attractive", and call people's attention.
You feel attracted just the same way of other 1000 girls.
I'm not saying that you're stupid for having those feelings, coz I have had them too, but I have reached the point where I have already realced that, it's a lot better to keep my feet on the ground.
I think that you must be a dreamer, and dreaming it's ok, but should separate them from reality.
I "felt in love" with a celebrity once, and I know what I'm talking about.
Good luck, and, please, don't misunderstand my comment.

You're so right about the part of me being a dreamer..
1000 other girls. Yeah, you're right but..maybe those other girls feel the same for 5 other celebrities..Would it still count as just a fantasy...?

Signature

NegativeBahamut

NegativeBahamut

The Grim Angel

I remember one time I was just walking, minding my own buisness when I felt something force me to look to my left. It was wierd cause I didnt have a say in the matter, kinda like getting slapped. When my head finished turning I saw the most beautiful green eyes in the world! I had never seen her before but... well, you get the idea. I can understand loving someone you dont really know, I find it harder to love someone you do. But that is not falling in love, and there is a diference between them. Falling in love is probably the best thing in the world, loving is only one way and it could get you a terrible heartache. All in all, I wish you the best of luck.

Signature Image

It is my duty to pass judgement... the will of the gods is absolute." -Ledah

Sierra04

Sierra04

My heart belongs to him..Erik...

maybe this is like idolizing the guy and like a crush? not sure...

hahaha...I'm even worse...u feel it with an anime guy? XP
jk...jk... >.> like they said..this is just infactuation..it'll fade in time^^
love...felt it and it's not like this...

Signature
My Newest Submission:Curse Of The Prosperity God

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 28 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.