Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 There is some people interesting to know the story of the anime. - Minitokyo

There is some people interesting to know the story of the anime.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Alpha

Alpha

DreamMaster

Dears friend I only can post this in spanish version.
I have the real story of the anime/manga. With addresses and whatever you want to know about this issue.
I´m suscribe to the oficial magazine of the Japan Embasy in my country.
I will go to Japan surelly next december invited by a good friends of mine tru the embassy.
I know very well the ambasador that is my dear friend.
He gave me a detailed book in spanish of the anime story. In the beginning manga, and so on.
I´m interesting to share this document but I have the problem with the language.
I know my limitations and i wish to share this valuable imformation exactly as I can.
Well if there is someone interesting.
Just tell me and I will post this info in spanish version.
I hope there are some smart members that can translate if this is interesting for you.
I don´t know if I can adjunt a txt or doc file here and tell me if I can post this here.
I warm you this is ahuge information, with addresses, companies, important data about anime trafic by the tv Tokio investigations, addreses to the most important companies in the anime/manga bussines.
profits graphics, and incomming works all updated 2004.

Cheers.

Alpha.

misl3d

.:: 4ever a Dre@mer.. ::..

W3ll...^-^= We can try.

Signature
	Image http://ang3ll.deviantart.com

........................... I will get my revenge. Sooner or later...And i can wait for years...................

rojacol

rojacol

.:INtheEXILE:.

I know spanish!! :) please share with me, i really like to know!

Signature Image
||Browse my Gallery||
||Miembro orgulloso de: (Proud member of) Hispanime||

i don't speak spanish...

snarzz

snarzz

kawaii deschou ^^

hm....the story of anime...oh! right! aww...that...I´ve already heard that...don´t really remember much of it...but it was something about bettyboop...and something else..hm..I think I have a link that u can read to understand more about it..

http://www.dnp.co.jp/museum/nmp/nmp_i/articles/manga/manga1.html

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.