Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 [QUIZ]What true color are you? - Minitokyo

[QUIZ]What true color are you?

page 1 of 1 7 total items

K1R31

K1R31

Pretty!

Hey, Everyone!
I have mail from my friend and the content is a quiz.
The quiz said abaout the true color of person.
I think you can try it at http://web.tickle.com/invite?test=1108&type=t ;)
My true color is BLUE!

happygreendragonfly

happygreendragonfly

The Cheerful Person

Yellow
You're yellow, the color of joy and energy � two things you definitely bring to everyone around you. It's hard for anyone to be sad or lonely in your presence; your sunny disposition and cheery outlook just won't allow it. The warmth of your personality shines through in the kindness you show friends and family (and strangers, too). Always ready with a lighthearted joke or heartfelt compliment, you know how to make people feel good about themselves, so they can't get enough of you. Yellow is a warm and inviting color for a warm and inviting person � you!

YIPPIE! THIS IS ME! ^__^
Although, I would've prefer blue or green or brown... ^__^ Maybe even orange... ^__^

sakki-yu

sakki-yu

desert-fish~

black....

ronvic101

Nobody Is Perfect

red......

Image is in violation of the Guidelines for uploading signatures

Kusanago

Kusanago

Silver Wolf

Steve, your true color is Black!

Your color is black. The color of night. Serene and mysterious, black conjures up images of elegant evening gowns, dashing tuxedos, and gleaming limousines. Traditionally a symbol of success, black also represents power and an uncompromising demand for perfection. Not surprisingly, you tend to set challenging goals for yourself and do whatever it takes to achieve them — your strength of character is second to none. This unfaltering determination, along with your natural elegance, impresses people. But keep in mind that your personality might be intimidating to some. Try to temper your demanding side with a little softness — trust us, it won't kill you. Overall, though, black is the color of professionalism and achievement, which means it's clearly the color for you.

Signature
Kusanago The Silver Lone Wolf

Member Of Quebec Freaks Group

zelious

zelious

Sleep is Gooood....

blue

loringalta

A misty web weaves....

color is purple, deeply in touch with emotions and has their life already mapped out. Responsible you take deep pride in overacheiving.

Dreams are a misty weave that spins its skilled web around you.......

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.