Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 WHat's your favorite Bleach Vc and why ! - Minitokyo

WHat's your favorite Bleach Vc and why !

Tagged under Bleach

page 1 of 1 22 total items

kunoichi-chan

kunoichi-chan

CG maniac

After the thread "fav captain", is good to make one about your fav VC! >_>

I like Renji and his tatoos *_*
I also like Hinamori cause she is soo cute and she really knows how to use demon arts :D

Signature Image

Probably Yachiru. She's just so cute and i love how she comes up with nicknames for everyone.

Matsumoto is cool to. She's a lot funnier than I thought she would be.

I like Abarai Renji from 6th squad (i think it's 6th squad) bcuz he's so cool and kinda cute (well, to me he is cute!)! LOL...XD

i lyk Yachiru she is so cute
then i lyk Renji

For some reason, I think Hisaagi Shuuhei, 9th Squad Lieutenant, is pretty cool. So is Iba, the 7th Squad Lieutenant.

kyubinaruto

kyubinaruto

The tabibi gang member

Renji, Yachiru and Matsumoto =)))))

eza

Renji (: i guess he's the funniest among the lot!

surely matsumoto...sexy, and has large assets, hehehe

Definately Yachiru from the 11th Squad... although i've never seen her fight...and i'm not even sure how she's a VC in the first place... the character design and personality is very amusing... the pink hair and child like comments always coming from Kenpachi's shoulder are on of the reasone i love Bleach... it the sure mix of violence... love... and humour!

yachiru! n renji!
i like red her...

polarie

polarie

..my heart is crying out loud...

yachiru coz she's really cute...
shuuhei coz he's so charmingly cool...

that's all..

Signature

proud member of Nippon-Foods | JapaneseLover | Chibi-Fest

toonmaker

toonmaker

Nani mono ka? Namae nanka...

I like Matsumoto cause she is very cute and also Hinamori cause she is also cute and masterpiece in demon arts !

Afthartos

Afthartos

The Forbidden One

I really like Abarai Renji Because of his cool appearance and additude....And i also like Matsumoto because of her Huge....;D

Two souls....
Signature
One Destiny...

chiriann

chiriann

Twin sister of Jenova

Hisagi ! Misterious, cool... and we don`t know much about him ^_^. Well, and he`s handsome, too ^_^

Signature

Yachiro is too much fun. I loved the seen where she's watching Ichigo and Kenpachi fighting and she gets mad at the messenger.

CAptain: Kenpatchi - so stupid always listens to Yachiru
Vice: Yachiru - lolz, so funny

merged: 01-23-2006 ~ 01:23pm
sry for DP
Yachiru and umm,, imma gunna get kinda offencsive cause i dunno the name.
the ice dragons VC and the chick with the big breasts......sry :P

psychodeedee

dee-dee chan

gotta be renji :D he's halarious
n i like yachiru 2 she's so cute :x

Dreamer25

Dreamer25

Dreamer

Okay I like Yachiru because she is just cute and funny. Then Isane for her hair. Kaien because he rocked before he died. Finally Hinamori because she gots some hidden abilities up her sleeve. She just needs to get over Aizen.

Evil Mind Good Heart

blackchii

blackchii

Enjou no Kougyoku

hinamori.. cute and i like to see her be a captain replacing aizen that'll be cool watching her with that captain robe, and then yachiru, kurotsuchi nemu, matsumoto (vc of hitsugaya a.k.a lucky bastard if u asked me) all of them is cutie

Signature

Renji. Nuff said.

page 1 of 1 22 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.