Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 You can buy sakura trees! - Minitokyo

You can buy sakura trees!

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

somebodyelse

Retired Moderator

somebodyelse

Pacman's mouthpiece

Yep- ordering information within the continental US- check it out! (Some cool pictures too)

http://www.arborday.org/shopping/trees/treedetail.cfm?ID=9

I had no idea, so I thought I'd throw this out there in case anyone wants to be the envy of the neighborhood! (Unless you live in the desert of course...)

$12 a pop, $5 shipping, they ship about 3-4 feet tall. If they won't ship to your state, easy, ship to a friend/relative across the state border and truck them to your house yourself.

And that's my useless tip of the day- ciao!
:pacman:

Signature Image
"Searchin' for my lost shaker of salt..." -Jimmy Buffett

Aoi Nishimata goodies! Check my gallery out!

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

the wonders of internets...never fail to impress me...
but where am i gonna plant a four seasons tree in a tropical country?

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

happygreendragonfly

happygreendragonfly

The Cheerful Person

Hmm... it seems KS is a great place to grow 'em trees... I don't have space nor the money... *tears*

it'll be really cool i'll see if i buy one. however i think i would be mad at how long it'll take to grow

merged: 01-07-2006 ~ 04:39am
it'll be really cool i'll see if i buy one. however i think i would be mad at how long it'll take to grow

merged: 01-07-2006 ~ 04:39am

ssy

If anyone has time, can someone find a website that will ship to Canada? i've wanted a sakura tree for the longest time now.
Thx

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

you could try your local nursery, they could have one there as well. my nursey has one, it has erotic and exotic plants as well as plants from other countries, of course it isn't cheap but they promise that they'll live or your money back and there isn't any shipping or handling or giving out your credit card/personal billing infomation sort of thing.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Kuroshitsuji101

Kuroshitsuji101

Save It For A Rainy Day.

I'm adding that to my list....i'll get to it soon ^_^

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.