Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Adobe Illustrator Tutorials - Minitokyo

Adobe Illustrator Tutorials

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Susan-chan

Susan-chan

Guardian of Storm

anno...^^" sorry for making a new thread but i couldnt find a normal tutorial for making a vector, i know tama-neko's site it's good but i have a big problem with the pen tool not with the other parts..O_o
it's not like in photoshop...i cant make curve lines so simple! i usually make first straigth lines and then i add andhor and move...that was in photoshop...but with AI..
pls help me^^" XD XD XD
i have to use that stupid convert anchor point tool? noo way >_< brr
thx for the future help^^" i need only one person who can be soo kind and explain it to me...^^"

Sorry, I don't have Adobe Illustrator myself but
I think you may try this site. I hope it helps. :)

site

That site was prepost by me in another topic on this forum.

Signature

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

In Illustrator, the best way to make curves is to make them curved the first time around - don't drop points and make straight lines, drag points so you get handles and can control the curve's shape. Remember, a point should be wherever there is an inflection point - you may need more points in between inflection points if a curve is very large, but too many points will leave you with an unwiedly, difficult to control curve. Try to get away with as few points as possible, it makes editing curves far easier if you only have to change one point than 5. Remember, you can make a circle with as few as 2 points (although practically speaking, 3 is easier to control, especially for large circles) but getting over 4 is getting out of hand.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.