Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Favorite voice in anime? - Minitokyo

Favorite voice in anime?

page 1 of 1 17 total items

out of all the anime series who has your favorite voice?

i forgot this one guy's name...

chibikko

chibikko

chibigaki

me too but i say the character, i.e. kakashi from naruto, i like this voice or seiji from midori no hibi.

Kurama's voice from Yu-Yu-Hakusho

kawasumi AYAKO!!!!!!!!!!

Lafiel, Mahoro, Akagi, Kurau, Aoi, and more.

ChaosZero

ChaosZero

The Chaos of Eclair

Richard Cox is my favorite American voice actor. He does the voices for Bit Cloud from Zoids/Zero and Inuyasha.

My favorite Japanese voice actor would be the guy that does the voice for Naota from FLCL.

My favorite American voice actress is the one who does the voice of Eclair from Kiddy Grade.

My favorite Japanese voice actress is the one that does the voice of Mizuho from Onegai Teacher and Yayoi from Happy Lesson.

I'd say my most favorite would be Eclair's Japanese and American voices. They both sound nice.

Signature
"Complete destruction. All that was once held dear is gone. But after everything's been taken away, there's nothing left to lose."-Eclair

The Voice Actors From anime series Golden Boy & Berserk (Dubbed ) :D

I agree Mizuho's seiyuu (none other than Inoue Kikuko voice of Belldandy and Kasumi Tendo) is great. :)

SAGO

SAGO

King of Kings

The Golden Boy guy and that Megumi Hayashibara. Yes. Cliche.

D10

D10

Tsuki Possesed

Hmm, there are a lot to choose from...I would have to go with (for women) the person that does voice fpr Naru or Motoko in Love Hina. For the guys I'd like to go with the guy who does the voice of Baron Febdash in Crest of the Stars.

JamieMadrox

Forsaken

Hmmm i actualy know this one off the top of my head without having to think *much*

*Male* Alucard (Hellsing) sucha deep voice

*Female* Mizuho Kazami (Onegai Teacher) Shes awesome

Signature
"I love the kinda woman who can kick my ass"-Spike Spiegel
"Not goood!" Sousuke Sagara

Quote by D10Hmm, there are a lot to choose from...I would have to go with (for women) the person that does voice fpr Naru or Motoko in Love Hina. For the guys I'd like to go with the guy who does the voice of Baron Febdash in Crest of the Stars.

As I recall, Yui Horie is the seiyuu who made Naru's voice in Love Hina.

Another I remember and like is Sorata's voice from x/1999. It's the same one in Sakura Mail. ^^

snarzz

snarzz

kawaii deschou ^^

well....I don´t know the guy´s anme but, it is the guy that does the voice of zelgadis in slayers...I´ve heard him in qute a few other animes and he seems to be quite the celeberity voice XD

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I'll go with Mr. Super Robot, Akira Kamiya. Koyasu Takehito, Megumi Hayabashira, and Chisa Yokoyama are other favorites of mine.

Want to see Ar Tonelico 2? Post here!
http://com4.runboard.com/bnisamerica.f2.t1206

Nightshade

Nightshade

Shadow Eagle

Horie Yui --> Sakuya (Sispri),Narusegawa (Love Hina),Shiina yuya (Samurai Deeper Kyo)
Seki Tomokazu --> Souma Kyou (Furuba),Sousuke Sagara (FMP)
Akira Ishida --> Akira (Samurai Deeperk Kyo),Athrun (Gundam Seed)
Rie Tanaka --> Chii (Chobits),Lacus Clyne (Gundam Seed)
Ayako Kawasumi --> Chikage (Sispri),Elly (Rave)
Souchiro Hoshi --> Kira (Gundam Seed)

Signature

Archetype

Archetype

Wanderer...

Hmmm the person who does Kaname Chidori from FullMetal Panic & the person who does the voice of Chise from Saikano... theyve both got awesome voices and it suits the characters so well.

..:: Archetype ::..

..:: What Is This Pain I Feel... There's No Blood... Yet It Hurts So Much ::..

hidekeitaro

hidekeitaro

MEMENTO MORI

Chii from Chobits and Mutsumi from Love Hina.

Signature

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.