DN Angel Ending about Dark(Spolier)

Tagged under D.N.Angel

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 24 total items

Cancel

This is the last episode of DN Angel. Remember when they want to destroy Dark's other half? well what i wasn't sure about is that if in the end did dark die for good or was he gone until daisuke had a son? It was eating me up inside.....i got to know

• Jan 07, 2006

BlackRoses

BlackRoses

Crimson Toxic

Cancel

I believe he died for good. I mean, he doesn't live in a anyones body after he destryoed himself and krad, so I don't think that he can still be there.
I was so sad after I watched dn angel, I hate the ending T_T

unicorn2006

Retired Moderator

unicorn2006

:.ICE:.:BIN.:

Cancel

Please categorize your In-depth discussion threads. Category added.

"Faith means believing in something that will only make sense in reverse."
"When men are the most sure and arrogant they are commonly the most mistaken..."

• Jan 08, 2006
Cancel

i think daisuke and satoshi pretty much sealed both dark and krad. dark was a willing participant while krad... was significantly less so. i think they went back to wherever they came from before the dark wings were messed with so, yeah, no more phantom thief
but that's the anime. i'm going with the manga version on this one :)

• Jan 08, 2006
Cancel

well.. yeah the ending was a bit of a bummer >.< i never wanted it to end but sadly it did.. and yeah it ended with dark and krad being sealed. (i'm a satoshi/krad side... fan) But i think theres a bit more to it cause i saw a website having 30 eps.. so i wondered what happend with the last 4 episode >.< (i have 26 eps downloaded not the other 4)

• Feb 16, 2006
Cancel

Hey, i was so sad about the ending too, but the manga does not end this way, in fact it does not even has the last episode of the anime in it, it just skips this part. The manga is ongoing and if you want to read the true ending up to where the manga is, then start at volume 9, this picks up at the part is the anime where dai is in the school play. This is the last part in the anime that it actually follows the manga. So do not think it is over you can read the manga to find out how it really ends. At least that is what i am doing because the ending in the anime was awful.

• May 05, 2006

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

Cancel

Yeah I think dark and krad were sealed, not dead or anything, but I could be wrong. Anywho, I thought the ending was a bit sad but it ended pretty good thoughh. Ended better than most animes I would have to say. I'm gonna read up on the manga now hehe!

• May 05, 2006
Cancel

they died, it killed me, but they died. the artpiece which were the soul of krad and dark (kokuyoku) was destroyed, so they can't come back. I think that is also the reason why the last feather of dark disapeared. but they both got their wishes: krad was free (that was his wish I presume), independed from the hikari's and again as one with Dark and Dark was excepted by Riku and doesn't have to live without love for ever anymore. so happy for daichi, he doesn't have to live like dai did (neither will the child of Satoshi-kun, THANK GOD!)

• Jun 09, 2006
Cancel

satoshi and risa ended u together right? they were smiling at eachother in the end! i like satoshi and i dont like risa... :)

a really sad ending no more dark and krad!

YoU cAn SaY tHe MoSt WoNdErFuL tHiNgS iF yOu WaNt To

• Jun 09, 2006

Melanie1993

Melanie1993

Some title...?

Cancel

They definetly died. Sad. I know. But they did die since the black wings was destroyed, or at least I THINK it was destroyed...Anyway, they died.

~Mel wuz here~

Cancel

oh. oh no, they're definitely gone. They were sealed and everything *makes hand gestures with no apparent meaning* yeah. it was sad. I laughed. I cried. you get the picture. It was sad.

• Aug 08, 2006
Cancel

they died? i didn't really understand the ending and i thought they (dark, krad) were just sealed up for the next niwa/hikari to inherit them or something? 0.o i feel kind of clueless. heh. well the manga surely doesn't end like this. it's up to volume 10 now, which i own, and the next is coming at the end of this month. (29th/30th, US)

oh did anyone notice that the same thing that happened in the beginning of episode one was also in the last episode? the showdown between dark and krad? and then dark says "goodbye, my other half"?

• Aug 09, 2006
Cancel

I am not so sure that the manga end that way for from what I know the anime and manga both have different stories. Wonder how the manga ends. And I dont think that Dark and Krad died, I think they are sealed only, just like the were before.

FutatsuNoNegai

FutatsuNoNegai

Our Utmost For the Highest..

Cancel

Yes,Dark and Krad both are gone...I disliked the ending!T.T If Krad was gone that was good but Dark need not go too...It was so sad.And one more thing I don't like Satoshi being paired with Risa >( I like Satoshi a lot and I dislike Risa...

Signature Image
I'm a member of:Wings-Lovers,F-o-E Feathers of Eternity,Sakura-Cherry blossom,Paradise-Kiss ,Kawaii-Doujin-PLayground,Dreaming-No-Tsuki
Admin:WhitePurity
It doesn't hurt to have company by your side.

Cancel

Quote by FutatsuNoNegaiYes,Dark and Krad both are gone...I disliked the ending!T.T If Krad was gone that was good but Dark need not go too...It was so sad.And one more thing I don't like Satoshi being paired with Risa >( I like Satoshi a lot and I dislike Risa...

really i always thought that they would go good together

• Dec 18, 2006
Cancel

The manga is totally different than the anime, and it's still on going, so the ending to dnangel the anime is different than that of the manga. And really i don't think Dark and Krad are gone gone, they're just sealed away so that the cycle won't be repeated.

Cancel

so it means the manga is not over yet and there is a chance krad and dark won't die? i think i prefer risa with dark...her with satoshi is just too weird....

• Dec 23, 2006

Siren93

Siren93

What..?

Cancel

The stories in the manga are a bit different but the ending of each story was always the same! So I`m not really sure if the ending will be different! Although I hope so!
Dark and Krad are sealed away! They won`t come back!
I think Hiwatari and Risa is a good pairing! Dark should be with Rika! But that`s impossible!
Aaaahh, I want a happy end!

~meow~

• Jun 23, 2007
Cancel

Dark did not die and Krad did not die ethier.I was reading something about vol 12 of D.N.Angel when it said in the end the niwa and hikari curses was broken Dark and Krad went back to thier other world.P.S There is only 12 books of D.N Angel (crying so hard)WHAAAAA!

merged: 01-13-2008 ~ 03:47am
some one reply to my comments!

• Dec 30, 2007
Cancel

Why did Dark have to die! He's so hot! I'm fine with Krad dying but why Dark? Daaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrkkkkkkkkkk!

• May 30, 2008

xxKurumi

xxKurumi

inexplicably green

Cancel

Both Krad and Dark were sealed back into Second Hand. Whether or not they really 'died', to speak, is foggy. However, Dark and Krad were rejoined into one.

UsagiYuki

The Falafel Alchemist

Cancel

Yep i'm pretty sure Dark and Krad were sealed for good. I almost cried when I was watching with my sister! Made me so sad....

• Jun 29, 2008
Cancel

Dark and Krad will come back once either the Hikari family or the Nowa family has a son. Family curse.
Both of them, Dark and Krad, are souls which cannot be destroyed, only sealed. And sealing doesn't mean destroy.

• Dec 06, 2008
Cancel

Quote by hockey626Dark did not die and Krad did not die ethier.I was reading something about vol 12 of D.N.Angel when it said in the end the niwa and hikari curses was broken Dark and Krad went back to thier other world.P.S There is only 12 books of D.N Angel (crying so hard)WHAAAAA!

merged: 01-13-2008 ~ 03:47am
some one reply to my comments!

Uhm. No. =/ There are for now 13+ books of DNA. (I know it's a really late reply, but for those that don't know) Volume 13 has recently appeared in Japan, and there are chapters coming for Volume 14. (I hope) the Argentine Arc ending was ehm.. not quite THE end.

• Dec 18, 2008

page 1 of 1 24 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.