Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 POLL: Which Search Engine Do U use? Google, Yahoo, MSN, What? - Minitokyo

POLL: Which Search Engine Do U use? Google, Yahoo, MSN, What?

Which Search Engine Do U use?

Google
156 votes
Yahoo
12 votes
MSN
3 votes
AOL
0 votes
Ask Jeeves
0 votes
Other third rate search guys?!?
1 votes

Only members can vote.

page 2 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 142 total items

LigerZSchnider

LigerZSchnider

Litterbox Trained........

Google to help me find anime.......

MSN for everything else. :D

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it" - Erwin Rommel

DepressedYoukai

DepressedYoukai

Old Timer~

Gooooooooooooooooogle
And when I can't find nothing on there, I use Yahoo

I still use Yahoo and even though from the looks of things is google all the way. Yahoo is still better because they have online board games ^_^'

Signature

Darkshadow21

Darkshadow21

Rare Visitor

I use Google. Sometimes I use Dogpile, because it gives the top results from google, yahoo, AJ, and all the other ones. Therefore, ti si not to be underestimated....

Check it out

Feh. This color is my personality. It makes me different from everyone else. Love and revel it.

almighty Google ^-^!

as my friend says: "ask Google" XD XD XD

inuyashalove04

inuyashalove04

inuai-chan

I use both, Google and Yahoo. If I can't find what I'm looking for by using one, I try the other.

Signature Image
"I personally believe that each of us was put here for a purpose-- to build not to destroy. If I can make people smile, then I have served my purpose for God." - Red Skelton

minimouzo

minimouzo

Papaya

^^ i use most often google.

But i have a fun software too if you're interested called copernic. It's a software putting together the results of a lot of search engine (it combines yahoo, altavista, ... ) it can sometimes give results that google doesn't find.
There are also thematic search engines (economical, politics,...)
It gives kind of accurate results ^_^

So when i have to do a really accurate research i use coppernic. But the rest of the time i use google.

Eat a papaya everyday and everything will be ok Signature Image

Support section

I mostly use google because jt usually gives me the best results.

Signature Image

Frosty

Frosty

: One Luv :

Man I can see where this is going.. I fought there would be more on Yahoo or third party then this...

I mean I can see whay aol or msn is well.. dead.. lol.. but.. like exmaple: ppl china, dont u guys force on using sina or something like that... XP

Signature

Google. <333 I've been using it since I was 8.

<3

hayate392

hayate392

#1 Badass MUAHAHAHHA

Google...msn sucks...

#1 Badass 21st Century Killing Machine
Signature

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

Quote by Frostylike exmaple: ppl china, dont u guys force on using sina or something like that... XP

I hear Baidu is quite popular in China.

As for me, I'm unduly biased, so I can't answer. Because, well, the answer would be obvious anyway.

tidus123456

tidus123456

The Venger

Google , for For simplicity and Yahoo , for the videos

Frosty

Frosty

: One Luv :

Quote by Tama-Neko
I hear Baidu is quite popular in China.

As for me, I'm unduly biased, so I can't answer. Because, well, the answer would be obvious anyway.

lol.. now how can I forget about baidu... well actually f you come to look at it.. baidu look almost like a google and sina look almost like a yahoo.... eh...

lol.. tama the google/apple fangirl.. eh.. actually who wouldnt.. ;) but I suppose with random polls result like this.. you can't help but to say google eventually deserve to be a 200+bil market cap company equal *or surpass* mircosoft. and if that happens .. I can only say.. boo ya to that and hope they dont become as evil as mr softee.. oh wait.. too late for that.. >.<

Signature

My first Option is Google...
I like google very much.

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

Quote by Frostybut I suppose with random polls result like this.. you can't help but to say google eventually deserve to be a 200+bil market cap company equal *or surpass* mircosoft.

We've already beaten IBM in market cap.

I use Yahoo to look up info and stuff/games but for pictures i use Google.

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

I use Google, even though most of the times it still doesn't give me what I want. :<

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

google FTW

aiya.

HFD

Google is the best
cause it has multilanguage

Iyako

Iyako

Apathetic Insolence

Google.

"Memories can be forgotten, but cannot be erased"- Iyako

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

I always use Google. It's also in the top right corner of my browser too.

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

Angel-Ripper

Angel-Ripper

The laughing man

i use google and www.altavista.de (for pics and music only)

WARNING, noob with bad english @ work :-)

I use google

Signature Image

"Love your enemies just in case your friends turn out to be a bunch of bastards" ~ R.A. Dickson

page 2 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 142 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.