Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 buckets - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Hihi, bucket_shot glad to be here. :D This is a really funky place. XD
Btw - I'm quintessence on deviantart - if anyone else has an account there, please let me know. :)
Cheers! :D

GundamZZ

Retired Moderator

GundamZZ

the invisible mod

hi bucket shot!!! welcome to MT ^_^

i used to be in DA but long left cuz it sucks...haha...

Signature Image
*hugglez & kisses* <---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

XD Yes! I was watching you, pretty sure. >=} Hehe.. X) 's a pity about da, but happy to know I can stalk you here now. :D
Thanks for the welcome! :)

GundamZZ

Retired Moderator

GundamZZ

the invisible mod

hahaa....*adds another stalker to list* ....i'm glad u found ur way to MT....much better here i think :D

Signature Image
*hugglez & kisses* <---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<lol> Yes. XD Just between..everyone here, I think so too.
*stalks happily :)

Minna511

Minute Maid

Welcome welcome! Hope you have fun and ignore the door over there. I said IGNORE IT! Minna welcomes you.

I'm not sure what I find creepier, Tropicana, or Sunny D.

- Minna

welcome, welcome.

enjoy teh MT.

biriwilg

Retired Moderator

biriwilg

+indie mod+

Hi! *waves* Welcome to MT! If you have any questions, just ask me or one of the other mods. Enjoy your stay! ^_^ I have a da account too, but I never really use it.

welcome welcome ^^

<lol> Thanks, y'all! :D

DJ-of-E

Le

that avatar makes me wants to kick you

I'm not gonna say supz to MT!

Wai? :o Is that a good thing or a bad thing? ^^; Not supz to you, too. :)

GundamZZ

Retired Moderator

GundamZZ

the invisible mod

haha....thatz DJ over there....u'll learn to like him XD haha...

Signature Image

<lol> Kk. :); *commences lesson two.
*salutes DJ :Dm Hi!

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.