Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ignore the others! - Minitokyo

Ignore the others!

Group announcement by Ignore-the-others

page 1 of 1 1 total item

Kabura

Kabura

"The Hedgehog's Dilemma"

.: Focus on you :.

WELCOME TO IGNORE THE OTHERS GROUP, OF MT

We are a new group and we need a few days to design it.
But we are already reciving members, so, don't hesitate on applying for the group!
REMEMBER: They only way I can add you to the group is that you apply for it, by making a click on the apply for group botton.
As requirements we have asked for a big amount of forum post, coz we need people to post often in our guestbook. And a minimun #Days Member to be sure that you will be coming from time to time to visit the group page.

WHAT'S ON YOUR MIND

If you have any idea to help with the development of the group, all ideas a very welcome XD

I guess this is all for now.
Enjoy your stay. ;)

Kabura, Farewell & Odeena

Group Administrators

P.S.: You can be inform about the concept of this group in the apply's PM. ;)

Thank you Farewell, My Master.
Signature
"It was nice for a while but it's time to say bye"
Administrator of: Ignore the others! -Nocturnal-MTs Moderator of: Ice-and-Snow Member of: Whatever - Hana Kimi love - BrokenWings-TrinityBlood - GetBackers - MAAC - Petzilla

page 1 of 1 1 total item

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.