Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 [GAME] Ask the next person! - Minitokyo

[GAME] Ask the next person!

This thread is full. If you wish to continue discussing this subject, you are allowed to make a new thread about it.

page 40 of 40 « Previous 1... 36 37 38 39 40 957 total items

We're born alone and we die alone, is something I hold for a fact...

(rain is more plentiful here than it should be)

what can one do to stop oneself from dreaming?

Lionhearted911

Lionhearted911

~:. LioNe$s .:~

i...see...
well...i fill my empty life with anime, comp and online friends, and i met some people who are priceless...really...and then with them i'm not lonely...i am not lonely when you're here on MT and i tease you...

and it is true my life isn't loveable, but i think with determination you could change alot of things and make them different...like i said about me...that i was going to find my happy ending...i know it's an empty dream like my empty threats, but i have hope and faith...i just know that one day things will surely be different, because i am not going to give up...ne?

ask sensei that question...i have no idea...i dream all the time even in school i ignore everything and look out the window lost in my own thoughts..

did you ever wish you were someone else?

merged: 10-19-2006 ~ 08:31pm
do you have regrets? lools

Signature Image
FaMiLy MeAn$ NoBoDy GeTs LefT BeHinD 0r ... FoRgoTTen ... ^^

I believe you actually answered my question...

I used to, until I realized that wishing to be someone else was futile. You can only try to change yourself, but you can't become someone esle.....
(this sounds messed up)

What would you change about reality?

Lionhearted911

Lionhearted911

the fact that people are selfish...
(and which quetstion did i answer?...lools...)

do you think i am in denial? yeah i am hahaha..
another question...are you in denial?

merged: 10-19-2006 ~ 08:45pm
loools...do you think i could be serious?

Signature Image

you're in denial , I'm in denial, those who say they aren't , are in denial...

why not?

Lionhearted911

Lionhearted911

hahaha...okay then...sigh sigh...i jus never like to take things seriously cuz well, it's bothersome..
hahahaha...i love the denial thing...hahahahahahahahahahah

are you a serious guy?

Signature Image

more serious than humorous

Are you vindictive?

Lionhearted911

Lionhearted911

no...i am extremely passive...actually too passive ...not s good thing...i can't find it in my heart to hate someone who literally destroyed my life...anyhow...i know justice will be sough in the end, so it's ok...
but i did once beat a guy up when i was in third grade cuz he bullied my sis, who was in KG...lol

what about you?
i am more humorous than serious...and try to find humor in serious matters just to keep up a light atmosphere...lol

Signature Image

atmosphere is one thing, one's stability is another....

When it comes to vindictiveness... I can hold a grudge, as they say: revenge is a dish best served cold.....But that doesn't mean I spend my time plotting revenge for anyone, it's just that if there was an opportunity to do something I'd take it.

why can't I write in the first person?

Lionhearted911

Lionhearted911

you mean in stories?

to me...i don't pretty much care about myself...i care about the atmosphere around me...usually that would mean not being myself, but if it makes others happy i suppose then i would ditch the real me somewhere in the dark and put on some bright smile...besides it makes me happy when those around me are happy so it doesn't matter much..

holding grudges, i might for a few days, then i get over it...i would find a way to get by...hatred eats away the soul...personally i found th more i hated, the more i tormented myself...and though revenge is sweet...hey...oh...lol...i remembered something...your novel has revenge in it ne? and angst...lol..okay then...

but you see RawD, i can't seem to take revenge cuz i don't want to hurt anyone...i don't want to see others in pain...i think cuz i hav been through it..and i knida know how it feels...so i ...donno...shrugs...it's in my nature to be passive and i always turn the other cheek..

so was your questions pertaining to your novel? why you don't write from first person point of view?

Signature Image

kykyopj

kykyopj

*Miko-chan

... I don't knowe whay RawD dide't anser back so ...?...

Did you cry at the anding of Crno Crusade? {I most surtenly did T_T}

"Life is ment for dreaming, dreams are ment for living"

i don't really cry on anime and stuff like that, i'm not so emotional, but the only anime i cried on was Ayashi No Ceres....that was weird....

What is your fav anime?

SUPER GALS!

the color of the sky is...

Blue ? XD Actually, Sky has no color at all. It's just light's reflection of our Pure and Blue (Ocean) world ! :) Typical me i guess.

What can be said yet cannot be spoken ? :)

Signature
Thank you, Ms Toya999 for the wonderful Signature. :)

No, actually, it's the opposite Mace, the ocean has no colour, it's the reflection of the blue sky that makes the ocean seem to have a color, that's why at night the sea seems to be almost black, cause the color of the sky is dark...

well i say Secrets....am i right?

What can be eaten but cannot eat?

... XD Either way, both explainations are right. Woops...

Yes. It is. Actually. There is a more Definite answer to it.

^ I will say one's words. ON why, er... this aint appropriate to discuss. Hmm? What ? A shoe ? O.o

What is stronger than Steel, sharper than one's mind and softer than Wisp's hair ?

:)

Signature

nope, Gum...haha....lolzzz

imaginations.....am i correct?... :)

what is something u can use against a person that can affect the person's ways?...r u clever to think hard...lol

Words. X-P (Serious.) I am too lazy anyways. (Layman) Don't tell me it's perfume. XD

The poor has it. The Rich need it. What is it ? ;)

Signature

no, u clever head, not perfume, well u'r close when u said words, but it's the person's own words...:)

i can't say happinness, cause wouldn't be true, cause there r rich who r happy, and there r poor who r sad.....hmmm......got me thinking....ummmm...what's this...uhhhh....errrrr....errrrrmmmmm...freedom! right?

Gallopia

Gallopia

__DaRK_ HImE__

Freedom?
Than wat about own's limits? XD

Signature

Gallopia copy rights! DaRK HiME has return....

Melodyfpf

Melodyfpf

Murderous princess..

nope never tot abt it

how abt food?

Signature
I'm back! :D

page 40 of 40 « Previous 1... 36 37 38 39 40 957 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.