Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Did the internet and the games take a lot of your time? - Minitokyo

Did the internet and the games take a lot of your time?

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Did the internet take a lot of your time and dp you have time for your friends.
Do you go out to cafes or clubs?Don't get me wrong the anime,manga and drawings are important part of my life.

Anime lover & PSP owner
Signature

not really...only if i get caught up on a good game
its more like school n work owns me life haha

life is but a dream...
my soul belongs to meli-chan

world of warcraft has taken about 17 days of my life, god knows how many days anime has taken

aiya.

Akarix

Akarix

Potato! :D

Hmm lets see.. if im stuck to an online game i will take days and hours on it.. ^______________________^ sometimes even up to 12 hours on com XD

hmm...mostly da net, parties n work @.@

Signature
My Newest Submission:Curse Of The Prosperity God

eza

lol, sklwork mostly, takes 99.5% of my life- lol, jk- i mean, yeah, it takes up most of my tyme, next comes songs n yeah, thereafter, animes.

A lot of... but quite differently. I usually spend less time on specific anime (well they need less time if they are only 26 eps) than on games... but actually that depends there are games it's hard not to spend lot of time every day (like MMORPG) and others you just play a short time.

Signature

Finalzero0000

Ninja Commander

I do know that I make a lot of time or at least try to make time for this kind of stuff. I don't have much of it at my house so I go out to a friend's house and enjoy the stuff there. At least I get out and exercise, but it doesn't change the fact that all that is important to me.

Sakurose

Sakurose

[)eja-\/u

oh yeah...it cuts back on my sleeping playing time...lol...but seriously, it does that and is lowering my GPA...*sigh*, addictions...

Signature
~A memory of he once lived~

happygreendragonfly

happygreendragonfly

The Cheerful Person

lol... I don't play online games... I play thread games, usually for about 4-5 hours... But when my friends are online, I don't want to stop playing.
My social life is good, my best friend came over and we watched "Must Love Dogs."

I don't think it does anymore, I mean I used to spend at least half of a day playing games on the weekends but now i spend more time on voilin than that, and school has just entered a new level of work so that also is preoccuping me time. But the funny thing is, is that before I had broadand, I spent way to much time on the internet but now that I do have broadband, I'm hardly on the internet now. Wierd

In order to obtain, something of equal value must be lost. This is the first law of equivalent exchange

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.