Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Personal Profile Image/Photo - Minitokyo

Personal Profile Image/Photo

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Stolen

Stolen

*~*Burning Wings*~*

Hey there!

I was wondering, I have a personal photo I uploaded when I first joined back before MT3, and was wanting to remove it from my profile page altogether.

Now, I had a thread a while ago about it, that was answered saying that MT3 would now let you delete images, but I can't delete it without uploading a new one (by the looks of it). I also searched the forums here a couple of days ago, and found a thread which stated that you could upload a blank image and it would be gone, history, kaput, whatever...

Which seemed a bit weird, but I tried it anyway...because you have to try these things right? Anyway, I tried it...it wouldn't let me. I searched today, I can't find the thread now, I've tried searching all the words I can think of, but can't find it.

Anyway, I just wanted to know so I could eventually hopefully get rid of it...any help or suggestions much appreciated!

Stolen-chan
x

*~* Please Don't Leave - Believe Me *~*

somebodyelse

Retired Moderator

somebodyelse

Pacman's mouthpiece

If it lets you upload a new photo, try this:

Open any image and crop off 1 pixel that matches your userpage (yours looks light purple) and use PS or MS Paint or the like to color yourself a 125 pixel wide box of that color. If it blends well, someone'll need a magnifying glass and way too much time on their hands to tell there's anything there at all.

If you're stuck for an image, I'd say the purple-haired character on your userpage would work just fine, just take a light spot from her hair. Or even better, if you can find the html hex color coding for that box, you can make precisely the same color in your skin. Hope that works until they fix it!

Signature Image
"Searchin' for my lost shaker of salt..." -Jimmy Buffett

Aoi Nishimata goodies! Check my gallery out!

Stolen

Stolen

*~*Burning Wings*~*

Hey...

Thanks, I'll try that ^^

Stolen-chan
x

somebodyelse

Retired Moderator

somebodyelse

Pacman's mouthpiece

Howdy- out of curiosity, did you give it a try yet?

If your skin is in the MT skin list, I could try looking up the html color hex code for your boxes- I stink at anything html, but I'd eventually find it.
:pacman:

Signature Image
"Searchin' for my lost shaker of salt..." -Jimmy Buffett

Aoi Nishimata goodies! Check my gallery out!

Stolen

Stolen

*~*Burning Wings*~*

Hey there! Sorry for the reply that took absolutely ages!

I had to get to a computer which has photoshop, mine has been dying since I've installed it so it was taking forever to try your suggestion out...So in the end I managed to do it this morning, and it seems to have done the job!

Thanks a lot for helping by the way :)
Stolen-chan
x

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.