Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 do u believe in the devil? - Minitokyo

do u believe in the devil?

devil excits????

yes
26 votes
no
22 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 55 total items

fudgeCake

fudgeCake

.: r0cK aND r0LL :.

do u think the devil exzists(bad speller)?
if so why? and not why?
u no i personally believe in him....i dunno why exactly...maybe because my parents told me so. so i believe in him.

"Don't tell us we don't have a clue because you are scared that the melody is in our veins. Don't tell us to stop chasing because you have no tour bus to follow. Don't tell us to stop dreaming because you realized you never took the time to fall in love with anything but yourself. Don't tell us we aren't serious because we will show you the brands on our skin. Don't tell us to grow up because you didn't have a silly orange CD to help you through your adolescence. And last but not least, Don't tell us we won't survive because we'll all tell you that...THE MUSIC LIVES."

Inuyasha-FAN

Inuyasha-FAN

I'm back

This is just me but i kinda do and kinda dont. But mostly dont.

I dunno....I tink yesh.......^_^;; Sometimes I hope there is....so that all the bad people have a punishment! XD

CHC999

CHC999

"I want her to be alway happy"

I dont know...I dont think devils exist externally but rather internally...I call it the inner demon, I seems to feel a tickle feeling in my heart whenever I see someone suffers or unrightous oppunitely comes along LOL

Signature

Darktekya

Darktekya

Anime Lover

Yes! He does! But beware, he wants you to think that he does not, that he's some kind of joke or just a legend....

Can sin be forgiven? Cloud Strife

CyberDragoon

The Prince of Nothing

I don't believe in the Devil because I don't believe in God. Also there's already a lot of evil in the hearts of Man. What need do we have of a Devil when there's already one in each of us?

embershadow

embershadow

Quincy Archer Hates You

Quote by CyberDragoonI don't believe in the Devil because I don't believe in God. Also there's already a lot of evil in the hearts of Man. What need do we have of a Devil when there's already one in each of us?

Amen, my friend. :)

And you know, not to undermine your parents or everything, but not everything they tell you is true. Sometimes they lie, and sometimes they make mistakes.

As far as the topic of religion goes, as controversial as it is, it is an argument that can never be won. You can never prove or disprove the devil.

Signature
Bleach-Central | Anime Story Club
My Latest Submission: Nino

no.

aiya.

Darkshadow21

Darkshadow21

Rare Visitor

Quote by sangel99I dunno....I tink yesh.......^_^;; Sometimes I hope there is....so that all the bad people have a punishment! XD

But then you have all those people who argue that "You're going to go to hell for eternity just because you lied once" or "just because you cursed once", and I think it would suck if that's true... I mean, talk about harsh... Especially when "God" is supposed to be "Loving and all forgiving"

Talk about contradictions. Anyway, I say no because I don't believe in either.

Feh. This color is my personality. It makes me different from everyone else. Love and revel it.

TessaLover12

TessaLover12

MT is My Home!

No, I don't belive in anything religion, right now.

R.I.P. The King of the Ring Eddie Guerrero, and The King of Pop Michael Jackson
Signature Image
Courtesy of soujiokita

chisaikame

chisaikame

happy camper o^^o

yes, I belive in God and the fallen angels aka the Devil.

ego vici mundum

.....i think they do...in everyone ...when they are ..evil.?

Blueheart

Blueheart

Wapy's sister

of course I do! and he is not in hell, is somewhere outside, waiting...

read "The seven Melua's daggers"

Signature
	Image .:Proud Hokage of Naruto:.

CHC999

CHC999

"I want her to be alway happy"

Quote by Blueheartof course I do! and he is not in hell, is somewhere outside, waiting...

read "The seven Melua's daggers"

I dont think they are outside but rather in everyone's heart and mind, they are part of us, but we never notice them. Of course if theres evil, theres good and the good aka angel is our concuence, which keeps track of our inner demon and subpress the urge of doing bad things. Its a continuous war Im tell ya, sometimes the evil wins sometimes they dont. "Evil never sleeps. never forgets, never forgives"

Signature

eza

lol, yeah, i believe these things exist, cuz without "them", where does all ure bad thoughts come frm, u knw? like- bad attitude, lying, murder, n all dat stupid stuffs.

joshdoek

joshdoek

Writer

Quote by ezalol, yeah, i believe these things exist, cuz without "them", where does all ure bad thoughts come frm, u knw? like- bad attitude, lying, murder, n all dat stupid stuffs.

That's rather silly to think that one entity is the souce of all evil. That that's the responsibility from you. You can't say in the court of law that the devil made you kill. Well you could, and it would help with that insanity plea. The devil was made to take some of the resonsibility from the people who are doing these bad things. To make them feel that it wasn't their fault. The devil could be the dark side of minds, but the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was to make the world think he doesn't exist.

Signature
Run, run as fast as you can. I'll catch you, for I'm the Gingerbread Man.

animefairy

animefairy

Bored student

Nope, I don't believe in the devil! TYhe devil is a threat to the christians!

Thank you so much to soujiokita fro making my avy and sig! Mega thanks! *hugs*
Signature
Check out my userpage layout by Chichiri1907

angel-type

angel-type

fallen angels

i totally believe in the devil!
he decives everone....but some other people he doesn't ...like me :)
i bet one day everyone will realize. that he is there...al that anger and hatered comes from the devil!(i think at least)

RubyDrg0n

Wanna-be-Drg0n

Devil.... i think it is only something to cover up for all the messes human makes....

we humans like to cover up for stuff like murder or greed or thievery as the devil's making so that we can live "pure".....and innocent....

but are there really evil in the world?..... i think there is the motive to survive.... but other than that... it is just choices to do things.....

Are there really "good" in the world?.... i think there are certain favorable actions to other ppl but not others....

we live in a world of win or lose..... good and evil only defines what ppl thinks about ourselves..... so the devil doesnt really exist..... its just something symbolic....

yeah, as much as I believe in God himself.

Signature Image

Faikenshin

Faikenshin

WHY HELLO THERE

okay ill be flat no . . . i don't belive in anything, u need proff to make me belive so yeah. . . all u who belive great just don't try to get me into it. . . my parents did and i ended up quiting the religon. . . lots in my school think im @#$%^% @# cause of it.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Yeeeeeppppp.

Signature

ShrinkNerv4Eva

ShrinkNerv4Eva

Wanna-be Anime Junkie

No. Also, the Devil is depicted as God's opposite, which is incorrect. He would be Michael's opposite because he is an angel. Additionally, Michael is a mere archangel, the lowest of them.

Anyway, there is no cosmic battel between Good and Evil, so there is no Devil. All it is is God in his heaven, and all's right with the world.

kineticstar

kineticstar

eXtRA MedICATioN 4 alL!!!

Do I believe in the devil...yes. To be have a beliefe in God, is to have a beliefe in the Devil. But I will not go so far as to blame him for all our sins, we are the ultamitly to blame for them. Just because some-one tells me to shoot in to the crowd, does not give me the right.
The Devil exsist only for one thing and that is for you to give up your free will and to douht(spelling) your-self; don't give him the chance. And for thoughs who don't believe in him, you should because he belives in you.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 55 total items

Back to Religion & Science | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.