What part in an anime that makes you go "?what?"

page 1 of 1 21 total items

Inuyasha-FAN

Inuyasha-FAN

I'm back

Cancel

What the subject says. Just tell me in a moment of watching any anime you think "how could this happen?" or "no way!" or something like that.

Mine would be from Ghost in the Shell: stand alone complax When the major got shot at the end of when episode right in the head... i couldnt believe it! someone in the next epsoide she turns out she was alive.. yay! (i hate those kind of cliffhangers!)

• Jan 09, 2006
Cancel

As far as I'm concerned, it was in Full Metal Alchemist:

Careful, SPOILER:

The moment when the Elric brothers discover that Ed's arm has now become Wrath's arm.

I could not believe it ! I did not understand ! The scenario is very well-built. A very nice story.
:)

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

• Jan 09, 2006
Cancel

Mine was Rumbling Hearts...

Major SPOILER!

In the end, Takayuki actually chose MITSUKI! I was like " WAAAD! How could he! After wad happened! " Argh!

I hate this kinda endings! It just makes me-- ARGH!

• Jan 09, 2006

Zero-Ultimate

Zero-Ultimate

Strike Freedom

Cancel

I didn't fully understand the Rei part in Neon Genesis Evangelion.
And the end of Neon Genesis Evangelion.
I watched it and it was great but it was a little like "oke................. ^_^'"

Sit upon the frozen heavens
DAI GUREN HYOURINMARU
Signature Image

• Jan 09, 2006
Cancel

^_^' Yeah! The end of Evangelion made me go "Were they all dead drunk? OX"

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

• Jan 09, 2006

kasumi01

kasumi01

ninjas rock!

Cancel

Mine is Naruto.......

Warning Spoiler.....

When Haku jumped in front of Kakashi and took the attack for Zabuza. I was shocked. I couldn't believe it. And Haku died too. Man, that was sad. :(

ArtificialRaindrop

ArtificialRaindrop

We're All Mad Here.

Cancel

Um... the whole Utena Movie! ^_^' I know it's supposed to be symbolism, but I believe they SEVERELY overdid it.

*SPOILERS Below this point* (or is it? how can you spoil something that makes no sense anyways?)
Especially when Utena turned into a car.... I'm not sure if that was just symbolism or someone's crack-inspired dream...

And the ending to Spiral (the tv series, I haven't read any of the manga). Or rather the realization at the end of it that they still didn't explain anything about the Blade Children or Narumi Kiyotaka. o_0

Signature ImageYou can't live without the fire, it's the heat that makes you strong ~ Within Temptation, "Iron"
KHDownloads <-- Butterfly Chaser referred!

shikigami

shikigami

~chinjun no kami~

Cancel

evangelion,
when rei turn into angel

TrigunPreacherGirl

TrigunPreacherGirl

Alchemic Heartbeat

Cancel

I'd say Fooly Cooly, but I was too busy laughing at all the hideously funny jokes, inanity, etc., to really freak out... Gotta love the article in Wikipedia about it; really informative.
Oh, and, MAJOR ENDING OF TRIGUN EPISODE 23: "PARADISE" SPOILERS AHEAD! When Nicholas D. Wolfwood died in the last few moments of that episode; I started crying...T_T. I don't think his fate is any better in the manga version, either; curses. :(

*Insert random inspirational message here, please!*
Disregarding reality, one fact at a time! I have every reason to be grateful, yet none to be happy.
http://articles.techrepublic.com.com/5100-10881-6075621.html#

• Jun 07, 2006
Cancel

Probably in FMA when:

SPOILER:

Shou Tucker turns his daughter into a chimera....

I was so surprised! I didn't see it coming AT ALL! But omg, its made that moment one of my favourite thru-out the series.

• Jun 07, 2006

Inuyasha-FAN

Inuyasha-FAN

I'm back

Cancel

Noo! Why did I read that haha. FLCL, is one of the fews that makes you think how did they think this.

• Jun 07, 2006

natsuki-hime

natsuki-hime

"There's no place like alone"

Cancel

yea, im probly not the only 1 who thinks so but, the end of evangelion, made me go all whaat? OX were they all stupid drunk or what?....seems like it, cus i just didnt get it even every time i rewatch it...

Signature Image
A big ThankYou 2 k1ru 4 the sweet siggy here.

• Jun 07, 2006
Cancel

when a new coupling randomly pops out of nowhere. like in naruto, suddenly theres this thing betwee temari and shika. not that i hate it.

oh, and the evangelion ending WAS freakin confusing. didnt get it at ALL.

• Jun 07, 2006

wraith11

wraith11

The Alfa Bloke

Cancel

Uhh, that would be the entirity of NGE in general and "End of Evangelion" in particular. Didn't help that I saw "End" before the series either :P

Wraith 11

Alfa Romeo Alfetta GTV - Heaven on a transaxel
http://wraith11.deviantart.com/

• Jun 07, 2006
Cancel

ermm....hmmm...well..in final fantasy advent children...theres this bit where sephiroth stabs cloud with this long sword and i thought that he was gonna die so i went like...NOOOOOOO! but suddenly it just doesnt fit in..clouds all ok and stuff..and like...its a relief and all but i dont get...? like...?what? lol...thats about it :P

• Jun 07, 2006

naomi6454

naomi6454

Self Authority

Cancel

When i didn't understand what their saying............
What the story goes.........

• Jun 08, 2006
Cancel

Well of course is the repeated use of stock art and repeated dialogue between character. When they repeat this kind of thing is kinda annoying.

• Jun 08, 2006

sageOfEarth

sageOfEarth

Mars Star Power!!!!

Cancel

that time in inuysha when sango was drunk and she was hanging over inuyasha and there were 3 kogomes going crazy

don't say what you think i am

• Jun 13, 2006
Cancel

The very ending of Canvas 2

Spoiler:

at the end of the creds when we see that Hiroki ends up with Elis .. What was the age difference anyways? :S

• Jun 13, 2006
Cancel

Gravitation that's how i first became a yaoi fan when i saw Eiri Yuki and shindo kiss i was like !?WHAT!?

• Jun 17, 2006

Chinchy19

he can fly

Cancel

*spoiler*
when kenshin finds kaoru after enishi leaves and finds her "body"

• Aug 07, 2006

page 1 of 1 21 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.