Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What part in an anime that makes you go "?what?" - Minitokyo

What part in an anime that makes you go "?what?"

page 1 of 1 21 total items

Inuyasha-FAN

Inuyasha-FAN

I'm back

What the subject says. Just tell me in a moment of watching any anime you think "how could this happen?" or "no way!" or something like that.

Mine would be from Ghost in the Shell: stand alone complax When the major got shot at the end of when episode right in the head... i couldnt believe it! someone in the next epsoide she turns out she was alive.. yay! (i hate those kind of cliffhangers!)

As far as I'm concerned, it was in Full Metal Alchemist:

Careful, SPOILER:

The moment when the Elric brothers discover that Ed's arm has now become Wrath's arm.

I could not believe it ! I did not understand ! The scenario is very well-built. A very nice story.
:)

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Mine was Rumbling Hearts...

Major SPOILER!

In the end, Takayuki actually chose MITSUKI! I was like " WAAAD! How could he! After wad happened! " Argh!

I hate this kinda endings! It just makes me-- ARGH!

Zero-Ultimate

Zero-Ultimate

Strike Freedom

I didn't fully understand the Rei part in Neon Genesis Evangelion.
And the end of Neon Genesis Evangelion.
I watched it and it was great but it was a little like "oke................. ^_^'"

Sit upon the frozen heavens
DAI GUREN HYOURINMARU
Signature Image

^_^' Yeah! The end of Evangelion made me go "Were they all dead drunk? OX"

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

kasumi01

kasumi01

ninjas rock!

Mine is Naruto.......

Warning Spoiler.....

When Haku jumped in front of Kakashi and took the attack for Zabuza. I was shocked. I couldn't believe it. And Haku died too. Man, that was sad. :(

ArtificialRaindrop

ArtificialRaindrop

We're All Mad Here.

Um... the whole Utena Movie! ^_^' I know it's supposed to be symbolism, but I believe they SEVERELY overdid it.

*SPOILERS Below this point* (or is it? how can you spoil something that makes no sense anyways?)
Especially when Utena turned into a car.... I'm not sure if that was just symbolism or someone's crack-inspired dream...

And the ending to Spiral (the tv series, I haven't read any of the manga). Or rather the realization at the end of it that they still didn't explain anything about the Blade Children or Narumi Kiyotaka. o_0

Signature ImageYou can't live without the fire, it's the heat that makes you strong ~ Within Temptation, "Iron"
KHDownloads <-- Butterfly Chaser referred!

shikigami

shikigami

~chinjun no kami~

evangelion,
when rei turn into angel

TrigunPreacherGirl

TrigunPreacherGirl

Alchemic Heartbeat

I'd say Fooly Cooly, but I was too busy laughing at all the hideously funny jokes, inanity, etc., to really freak out... Gotta love the article in Wikipedia about it; really informative.
Oh, and, MAJOR ENDING OF TRIGUN EPISODE 23: "PARADISE" SPOILERS AHEAD! When Nicholas D. Wolfwood died in the last few moments of that episode; I started crying...T_T. I don't think his fate is any better in the manga version, either; curses. :(

*Insert random inspirational message here, please!*
Disregarding reality, one fact at a time! I have every reason to be grateful, yet none to be happy.
http://articles.techrepublic.com.com/5100-10881-6075621.html#

Probably in FMA when:

SPOILER:

Shou Tucker turns his daughter into a chimera....

I was so surprised! I didn't see it coming AT ALL! But omg, its made that moment one of my favourite thru-out the series.

Inuyasha-FAN

Inuyasha-FAN

I'm back

Noo! Why did I read that haha. FLCL, is one of the fews that makes you think how did they think this.

natsuki-hime

natsuki-hime

"There's no place like alone"

yea, im probly not the only 1 who thinks so but, the end of evangelion, made me go all whaat? OX were they all stupid drunk or what?....seems like it, cus i just didnt get it even every time i rewatch it...

Signature Image
A big ThankYou 2 k1ru 4 the sweet siggy here.

when a new coupling randomly pops out of nowhere. like in naruto, suddenly theres this thing betwee temari and shika. not that i hate it.

oh, and the evangelion ending WAS freakin confusing. didnt get it at ALL.

wraith11

wraith11

The Alfa Bloke

Uhh, that would be the entirity of NGE in general and "End of Evangelion" in particular. Didn't help that I saw "End" before the series either :P

Wraith 11

Alfa Romeo Alfetta GTV - Heaven on a transaxel
http://wraith11.deviantart.com/

ermm....hmmm...well..in final fantasy advent children...theres this bit where sephiroth stabs cloud with this long sword and i thought that he was gonna die so i went like...NOOOOOOO! but suddenly it just doesnt fit in..clouds all ok and stuff..and like...its a relief and all but i dont get...? like...?what? lol...thats about it :P

naomi6454

naomi6454

Self Authority

When i didn't understand what their saying............
What the story goes.........

Well of course is the repeated use of stock art and repeated dialogue between character. When they repeat this kind of thing is kinda annoying.

sageOfEarth

sageOfEarth

Mars Star Power!!!!

that time in inuysha when sango was drunk and she was hanging over inuyasha and there were 3 kogomes going crazy

don't say what you think i am

The very ending of Canvas 2

Spoiler:

at the end of the creds when we see that Hiroki ends up with Elis .. What was the age difference anyways? :S

Gravitation that's how i first became a yaoi fan when i saw Eiri Yuki and shindo kiss i was like !?WHAT!?

Chinchy19

he can fly

*spoiler*
when kenshin finds kaoru after enishi leaves and finds her "body"

page 1 of 1 21 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.