Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Rumours of the Filler Episodes (Contains Some Spoilers) - Minitokyo

Rumours of the Filler Episodes (Contains Some Spoilers)

Tagged under Bleach

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

SkyKing8

SkyKing8

No One Can Ever Replace You

As word is spreading round, I heard there will be filler episodes soon once the current few episodes finish. This might not be true so I cant really be 100% sure about it, however if it is then what do you think about it?

I suppose it could help us understand about other characters besides Ichigo, and perhaps also their backgrounds e.g. how the captains obtained bankai, previous captains such as Kisuke, Yoruichi, Isshin (Ichigos Dad), etc.

Also the fact that the anime show is getting closer to the manga comics probably suggest there is a likelihood of fillers taken place or even large breaks inbetween episodes. Anyway I probably prefer filler episodes as long as they are appropriate and good to watch since the manga hasnt covered them yet.

There's meaning in everything that happens in the unseen future,
So stay as you are for now, I know there'll come a time when you realize it.
You and me, two are spoken.
Someday we'll understand each other. Signature Image

Saikusa

Retired Moderator

Saikusa

~ scan-holic ~

Another acciedntal duplicate. Closed ~ Have a nice day ^.^

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.