Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Gallery cut? - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 9 total items

It seems that a huge chunk of the gallery is gone. Was 4000 pages now only 1887, was over 90000 items bit now 44000 why is this? There are still many walls and scans I have not download yet I hope this is only temporary.

TimothytheDarkMagician

TimothytheDarkMagician

The True Dark Magician

I do believe its because the moderators and elite members have gone through the gallerys and deleted the duplicate and ripped images. There have also been certain catagories that have been removed. I hope I was able to answer your question.

Signature Image

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

Many old images were lost in the last server upgrade. They are what showed as "pwn3d" images when one tries to download them. We have been going through the galleries to delete all of these so that members do not waste credits. With this clean up, the total number of gallery items is naturally reduced.

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

somebodyelse

Retired Moderator

somebodyelse

Pacman's mouthpiece

Quote by chaosmongooseIt seems that a huge chunk of the gallery is gone. Was 4000 pages now only 1887, was over 90000 items bit now 44000 why is this? There are still many walls and scans I have not download yet I hope this is only temporary.

I think you were looking at only part of the gallery. Current stats are:

All items on MiniTokyo: 4,031 pages and 96,737 items

All SCANS only: 1,845 pages and 44,260 items. Probably this is what you were looking at. You can use the drag-down menus under "Browsing options" on the left to change the scope of how much you're looking at.
:pacman:

Signature Image
"Searchin' for my lost shaker of salt..." -Jimmy Buffett

Aoi Nishimata goodies! Check my gallery out!

Quote by EternalParadoxMany old images were lost in the last server upgrade. They are what showed as "pwn3d" images when one tries to download them. We have been going through the galleries to delete all of these so that members do not waste credits. With this clean up, the total number of gallery items is naturally reduced.

This problem has appened to me two times today (but isn't the first time) donwloading some wallpapers. The question is that I've tried again to download the pic and then the wallpapers has appeared without problem, so I've wasted at least 4 credits without being a problem of broken link.

If the wallpaper downloads successfully, then it has more to do with your internet connection rather than being MT's problem, isn't it?

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Quote by ViBaYoThis problem has appened to me two times today (but isn't the first time) donwloading some wallpapers. The question is that I've tried again to download the pic and then the wallpapers has appeared without problem, so I've wasted at least 4 credits without being a problem of broken link.

If you don't receive an image after clicking the download link, report the gallery item for removal. Chances are that the gallery item did not make it through the move to the new server.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

An update on the "pwn3d" image issue.

Yes there were many images that were lost in the server migration, but the vast majority of them have been found and removed.

However, please note that you will received the pwn3d warning if your internet connection times out in the download. This does not mean that the image is not there, it means that your internet connection is faulty or the server is experience unusually high traffic. You can try again at a later time.

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

Yes, I can try again later, but with the probability of losing credits again. Maybe it's a problem of the server but it's strange because the rest of the images loaded very fast. And the ones with the pwn3d after reload the page loaded very fast too

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.