Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Credits Credits! How do I get them? - Minitokyo

Credits Credits! How do I get them?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

I havent been in Minitokyo for some time and when I came back recently, I noticed the credits system.. Now, having 0 credits and wanting to post new wallpapers, how do I get credits? i need credits to post wallpapers.. If you have zero credits, then u cant post wallpapers, and if u cant post wallpapers, u cant gain credits.. Is that how it works? that you gain credits from wallpapers you post? ahh.. help!

:: Lawy3rz ::

DanTheGreat

DanTheGreat

Ju-Ni Ban Tai Taichou

i think this thread is misplaced but i'm gonna answer anyway. you can gain credits by posting wallpapers AND posting in the forum.

Signature

i'm new here tooo... but i think that u can get credits also from posting coments on art work... participating in forums... and giving anime reviews... i think that how it works at least

rituel

rituel

kLepToMAniaX Designs

I think you'll find this helpful:
Userguide to Minitokyo 3: Credits, browsing, groups and more

chingetscook

chingetscook

Net Slacker

Posting in the forums and commenting on art does NOT earn credits, don't bother with them unless you have a real reason for it.

Signature Image

Actually, I think there's a bug that prevent us to earn some credits... so let's be patient.

And we earn credits too by posting and commentating... and receiving posts in our threads, guestbook... at least, I have earned credits that way (when it worked). (one that doesn't submit anything - if we except my sole doujin).

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

Quote by rituelI think you'll find this helpful:
Userguide to Minitokyo 3: Credits, browsing, groups and more

seek and ye shall find :)

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.