Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Tama-Nee Star Wars - Minitokyo

Tama-Nee Star Wars

page 1 of 1 3 total items

MarlinWahoo

MarlinWahoo

Lord of the Roc

Tama-Nee

I've been working on a crossover wallpaper of Tamaki from To Heart 2 and Star Wars. Most of all, I'm looking for suggestions for a subtitle besides "Attack of Tama-Nee." However, I look forward to all opinions before I submit it.

WMagnus

WMagnus

The Last G1 Destron

"A new sexy red haired girl"? XD. I have no idea how you can name the wall but it's lovely.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

MarlinWahoo

MarlinWahoo

Lord of the Roc

Okay. I've done a revision to the wallpaper that makes it a little more realistic and smooth. I still don't have a good idea for a subtitle "Attack of the ..." So more than anything else, I'd like a suggestion on this aspect of the wallpaper.

Tama-Nee Star Wars II

merged: 01-13-2006 ~ 09:37pm
I haven't received a reply in two days. I'm going to bump this topic, and hopefully somebody will pay attention to it. Thanks.....

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.