Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Prince of tennis! - Minitokyo

Prince of tennis!

Tagged under Prince of Tennis

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Machika

Machika

Angel of the Night

I've done a search and didn't find any Prince of Tennis. So here's my question: Which Prince of tennis character do you like most and why?
Have you ever thought about becoming a pro tennis player (if you play tennis that is) after you watch this anime (or manga)?
My fav prince is Tezuka. Well, what can I say, he's cute and matured. Plus, I like his attitude, always stay calm to matter what situation he's in. I don't like talkative people so that's why he's my favorite. :) What about you?

ShiXon

ShiXon

PFFFTT.

my favorite? wow there are so many of 'em since tenipuri is filled with shounens ;) buy my fave would be tezuka too! heehee, he's really cool and hansamu of course =DD *fangirl mode = on

HAY THARR.

well, you know?
I really love Prince of Tennis. Actuallly, i started to play tennis after watching this anime. it's really really amazing! :sweat:
My fav character? that's hard... they're all so cool, aren't they? i think i prefer ryoma. isn't he cute? he's like tezuka... he doesn't talk too much, and he's always trying hard to be acknowledge by those who think he's just a kid...
he has a strong personality!
besides.. i really love his cat. carupin is the best!
POT 4ever! =) :)

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

there's already a thread on this topic and it's only been 2 weeks since the last post.

Who is Your Prince Charming!

Signature Image

Machika

Machika

Angel of the Night

I must have missed it. There are so many topics in here, it took me while to search but I still missed it.

unicorn2006

Retired Moderator

unicorn2006

:.ICE:.:BIN.:

Quote by fireflywishesthere's already a thread on this topic and it's only been 2 weeks since the last post.

Who is Your Prince Charming!

yup~

"Faith means believing in something that will only make sense in reverse."
"When men are the most sure and arrogant they are commonly the most mistaken..."

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.