Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Yu Yu Hakusho:Kitsune - Minitokyo

Yu Yu Hakusho:Kitsune

Tagged under Yuu Yuu Hakusho

page 1 of 1 10 total items

kasumi01

kasumi01

ninjas rock!

Is it true that Kurama is a kitsune? Is it true that kitsunes can also change their gender, like Kurama making himself a girl? Does Hiei like Kurama? I have seen weird pics of those two together as a couple. Weird. ^_^'

Raidemon666

lord of the lazy

ummmmmm, I think that Kurama is a kitsune, andthat Kurama keeps the same gender when becoming a kitsune, and I think that Hiei is friends with Kurama

Seito

Seito

525,600 minutes

yeah kurama is a kitsune (a demon kitsune but a kitsune). I don't think they can change their genders. The Hiei liking Kurama is just something that people like to do in fanart and fanfics (It's called shonen ai or yaoi). In the anime/manga they don't like each other like that.

marcoskatsuragi

marcoskatsuragi

Quez Quez diz quirido.

Yes... i believe that him are a kitsune... hum... about hiei, huaahuahu, i really don't know... ^^

Signature Image

Foxy boy i would say, and a strong one too! XD

Signature

angelicdemonIII

angelicdemonIII

Dark and Light

yeah Kurama is a kitsune (or a fox demon) but they don't change genders they play tricks on people which is why mitsune's (from love hina)nickname is kitsune cause she always messes with keitaro. and Hiei hates kurama there not really good firends but Hiei hates everybody.

Signature Image

In Japanese folklore, kitsune spirits are shapeshifters and masters of illusions, and they like to play tricks on people. And yes, they can change sex. (They can look like anyone they want to)

But that's Japanese folklore, not how Togashi decided to portray Kurama in YYH.

Kurama doesn't do illusions and only has three forms he can switch between - his human one, his 'youko' one, and a five-tailed fox.

Shippo from Inuyasha is closer to what kitsune spirits are supposed to be like.

kasumi01

kasumi01

ninjas rock!

Cool. Thanks. That's pretty neat. Thanks guys. ^-^

Kurama probably is a kitsune but it does'nt mean that he can change genders. That would be extremely freaky for a character such as Kurama and he is one of most intelligent characters from Yuyu Hakusho.
That anime is awesome!

Nalataia

Nalataia

mein Herz, mein Verderben

Kurama is also a kitsune but always a man. There're lots of fan-pics about Kurama and Hiei but Togashi said it clear "They are just friends. Nothing more". Personally, a

Hiei-Kurama couple will be never possible, they are too different. Kurama likes to be surrounded by friends while Hiei prefers to be by his own, alone. Moreover, we

cannot forget about Mukuro XD...

Na na na na na na na na, ¡líder!
Signature Image

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.