Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who likes Mew Mew Power? - Minitokyo

Who likes Mew Mew Power?

Tagged under Tokyo Mew Mew

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 34 total items

moonaki

moonaki

relaxxx.......

Oh this is an alright anime I'm just in it for the cute little innocence of love from the bad guy to Zoe or ichigo and to marc, or whoever it is also light humored...!CUTE!

nightfire

nightfire

Drift King

I prefer Tokyo Mew Mew over Mew Mew Power, but if you really like it, go here: tokyomewmew.minitokyo.net

Signature
Signature by PAche
Proud Admin of: System of a Down fans, Tokyo Mew Mew, RockmanEXE

uzumakinoai

UzumakiNoAi Nya

ryo is hott! so is akasaka! hes so cool XD!
m.i.a. ^^

i don't like the mew mew power cause first they changed its name and they also changed all of the mew mew's names to american names which doesn't fit them....the japenese names the artist gave them fits them just fine!

I have been a massive fan of Tokyo Mew Mew for years now, whether it be the anime or the manga, i love em both. I was devestated when they totally destroyed Tokyo Mew Mew by doing that dub. WHAT DID THEY DO TO MY RYO?! T_T *wails and sobs dramatically* And the name Elliot? I mean, what the cRaP?! And where the hell do you get the name Dren from? (It's nerd backwards, are they trying to imply something?) More Kish *sniff* They're just not even the same characters anymore.

I could go on for pages and pages about how they ruined Tokyo Mew Mew by dubbing into Mew Mew Power, so i won't say anything else but this: Personally, how I see it, Mew Mew Power is a different anime all together compared to Tokyo Mew Mew. *nods* Yup, and that's that.

Oh one more thing:
Chikyuu no mirai ni, gohoushi suru ~nya! ^_^

i like it. its an interesting show.

i love tokyo mew mew !

hi im a fanatic of animes and defenltyy mew mew power and tokyo mew mew if u wanna know anything about them ask me

fujyoshi

fujyoshi

half elf flame haze

ok if you mean tokyo mew mew then yes if you mean mew mew power then no -_=

meh sig banners are overrated

mick-klaassen

mick-klaassen

boredom is imminent to strike

my sister is watching mew mew power
i think she likes it

why?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 34 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.