Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you think that the second coming is near? - Minitokyo

Do you think that the second coming is near?

the end?!?

yes
18 votes
no
15 votes
don't care
8 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 37 total items

heavenANDearth

heavenANDearth

The Loner.....

Second coming, rapture, end of the world, armageddon. Whatever you may call it, do you think this is about to be fulfilled in our present time? I mean, do you think that the natural calamities happening in our world today are the signs that the end is really near?

What do you think?

UchihaTaijiya

UchihaTaijiya

Touched.By.Dusk

Last night my friend came up to me and asked me to think about this: He said many ancient civilization caleders ALL ended in the year 2012.

i have to say that it's been on my mind and then once I got home last night, this was the only message in my inbox. Now, it made me a little apprehensive. It was just strange, because it had been on my mind all night...

I didn't comment last night though because I just felt too nervous, lol... but I still don't have very much to say on this because I'd rather not think about it right now... Just because, if it is the end, I can't stop it, but I'm not going to spend much time thinking about it and instead try and enjoy the time I have, ya know?

But also, I think all through-out history and time people have been wondering this, so...

But yeah, I think it's possible that it may happen soon....

Signature Image

CHC999

CHC999

"I want her to be alway happy"

Wil the way we are destroying the world and fueling the global warming the end of mankind will come within the century, or so Ive heard

Signature

Darktekya

Darktekya

Anime Lover

Yes, the world is getting closet to reach its end. For many reasons we can say, but this should not be our main concern. We shoul be worry for our soul. Yes the wold will end, sooner or later, but what if our existence ends today or tomorrow? People easly like to think about the end, once the end arrives there will be nothing and nobody to stop it, but what if the end of my life comes first?

Can sin be forgiven? Cloud Strife

heavenANDearth

heavenANDearth

The Loner.....

Nice answers! Keep it up!

SekiRyuu

airsoft addict

i say no, because every generation has thought that it was the last generation before the end of the world. . . and guess what? they werent

i really hope it doesnt (if at all) happen during my lifetime

Signature
	Imagehttp://chatairsoft.com/images/zoom/TIYCVS/MP5Jsig.jpg[/sigimg]

The world's condition is getting worse and worse. Not just pollution, but natural disasters jave been increasing steadily for the past couple decades or so. And humans also are getting worse, such as crime, injusticeness, overpopulation, poverty, etc. Yes, I think armegeddon will come soon, especially if the state of the world continues to plummet as it is.

\\\"Pervert!!!\\\" -Naru Narusegewa
member ofhinalovers
animated-animation

CyberDragoon

The Prince of Nothing

Quote by UchihaTaijiyaLast night my friend came up to me and asked me to think about this: He said many ancient civilization caleders ALL ended in the year 2012.

Ancient civilizations also used to think the world was flat. Think about THAT for a while. Also people used to think the year 1000 was the end. Guess what? 1000 years later people thought the year 2000 would be the end. Don't people ever learn? I hope in the year 3000 people aren't as superstitious as they are now.

The end is coming. However, you can't possibly predict when. There's no knowing whether or not a nuclear war will occur tomorrow and destroy all life on Earth. Besides eventually the world will end no matter what. Eventually all the stars in the universe will run out of hydrogen fuel and maybe become black holes.

beyondmeasure

From the mind comes the query.

What in hell do I think about this?
My answer to this irritating question of yours, well:
This so-called Secon Coming is not coming.
Christianity, on which your question is based, is just a nuisance of a contradiction.
Any harsh feedback is welcome. I don't care.
Thank you.

merged: 01-12-2006 ~ 05:02pm
And, have any of you guys watched Boys Be, or read a little history regarding this matter?

Shamshiel

Shamshiel

Crawling Chaos

Natural calamities have always happened, and people have said that they were the last generation every generation. The idea of any Armageddon is a little outdated these days. God isn't going to wave his non-existent hand and destroy everything. If the world ever ends it will be by human hands.

My advice: Don't sell all your worldly goods or quit your jobs in preparation.

heavenANDearth

heavenANDearth

The Loner.....

Ok! hehe. I'm not really after the religious side. What I'm after is your own opinion. Anyway, keep it up

merged: 01-17-2006 ~ 02:42pm
Ok! hehe. I'm not really after the religious side. What I'm after is your own opinion. Anyway, keep it up

merged: 01-17-2006 ~ 02:42pm

DaemonPhyreWyrm

Behold the power of cheese

Not a chance. For a "second coming" there had to have been a so-called "first coming" which I have yet to see any proof of. I highly doubt any "comings" will occur, eh?

CHC999

CHC999

"I want her to be alway happy"

Why not the second, the total extinction of the dinosaurs can be the first, or maybe alot before that where a giant rock the size of mars smashed into earth and created the moon. the upcomming "comming" could be like the 3rd

Signature

was i the onlyperson who didnt care? but i guess with pollution..an end may come

aiya.

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/th.b9aafda0ce.jpg

NAH! And do you want to know why? It's simple...yeah go ahead and call me crazy all you want but it's because there is no magic here in this realm. That's what I think. ;)

Signature Image
When you say its name out loud you can take away its power and some times end its life...

soweird

soweird

Adrenaline Rush From Insanity

yes there is no magic in this world but there is miracles.. i dun suppose that is magic but it is only by God that miracles exist. yes i believe that de second coming is indeed near, as near as it has been for de last 2000+ years..

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Bumble-Bee

Bumble-Bee

I'm cute, aren't I?

Ah,maybe it is... Just imagine: global warming, Gulf War II, AvFlu, nuclear threat, pollution, rape, suicide bombing, terrorism, H-game, H-anime, etc, etc....

And what's the ratio between good and bad news you hear nowadays? Those in the hell must have their biggest smile seeing us.

Conclusion: Yes, it will come, soon and near. Hopefully I'll be ready when it comes....

Tatsumi09

Tatsumi09

Seeker of Inner Peace

A corrupt world, disasters everywhere, hatred polluting the air, technology advancing exponentially, students being stressed out more than ever, politicians lying everywhere, greed taking over all thoughts and emotions...I'd have to agree.

"The end is coming..."

i'm not really religious, but I think it is ending soon. There is global warming and too many things polluting out air and destroying our atmosphere. I think that God is mad because he has sent hurricanes and other things to hurt America and make it WAKE UP! If thinks keep destroying our atmosphere, we'll probably all die from the sun.

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

I had a dream I saw Jesus in the sky, floating above us... yet it looked too fake and scary at the same time.

-repeat-

heavenANDearth

heavenANDearth

The Loner.....

Quote by DaemonPhyreWyrmNot a chance. For a "second coming" there had to have been a so-called "first coming" which I have yet to see any proof of. I highly doubt any "comings" will occur, eh?

A... I hate to burst your bubble but wasn't the "first coming" the birth of our lord Jesus Christ? It has already been proven countless of times so thats were the term "secon coming" was coined from. Gets?

merged: 01-20-2006 ~ 11:54am

Quote by DaemonPhyreWyrmNot a chance. For a "second coming" there had to have been a so-called "first coming" which I have yet to see any proof of. I highly doubt any "comings" will occur, eh?

A... I hate to burst your bubble but wasn't the "first coming" the birth of our lord Jesus Christ? It has already been proven countless of times so thats were the term "secon coming" was coined from. Gets?

i dont care to be perfectly friank, im not ready to follow jesus. I need some time to explore the world now, when im ready then ill go and see what hes got to say.

DaemonPhyreWyrm

Behold the power of cheese

I don't consider the man Jesus Christ to be any more than just that: a man. I don't buy the whole "dying for our sins" bit, and I sure as hell don't acknowledge him as my tyrant (lord or king or whatever you wanna call it). In fact, I consider the entire "god is our master, we are his poor and lowly servants" thing to be completely anti-American because it limits our freedoms far, far more than it should ever be able to.
The "first coming" would have to be something big and above all, leave behind some substantial proof. It wouldn't be some kid being born from a reputed virgin mother who had delusions of grandeur for her him.

human race is running low in time. CO2 global warming, ozon whole, hurricanes, earthquakes and tsunami increasements, new viruses, bill gates...(yes bill gates... with his new windows and all his money he will soon take over zeh world..jk).
earth is done for anyway when the sun burns out, but i think once we survived long enough to see this happen (which i doubt), our technology is so advanced that this isnt any problem anymore and we maybe have allready colonisized many other planates through teraforming or however.
But i dont believe in any religious postapocalyptical theories or whatever.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 37 total items

Back to Religion & Science | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.