Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How long will you wait for someone who is late!? - Minitokyo

How long will you wait for someone who is late!?

page 1 of 1 24 total items

Firefly

Firefly

Elegant Eyes

Just really how much more longer r u willing to wait!?
I once waited 1h15mins for my friends in a freezing park!

How long has ur gf, bf, friends and family ever made u wait!
Or r u a person that waits for nothing ^^

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

i wait 10 minutes, call, then leave if no answer... screw people that don't keep their word, unless some emergency situation arises...

it's all depends on the situation...

what's wrong with you waiting for that long?

-repeat-

DanTheGreat

DanTheGreat

Ju-Ni Ban Tai Taichou

i wait up to an hour...if they haven't arrived at the end of an hour screw them

Signature

I just wait until they get here, even if they forgot about it. :p

Signature

usually an hour sometimes more sometimes less :P

i will wait no matter how long.
there is 1 time i wait my fren for 6 hour.somemore that person i wait is a guy.
dunno y i will feel very boring but i will just keep on waiting
if the person i waiting is a girl then i dun mind to wait how many hour 1 lo.offcoz the girl is the person i like la.
but dunno y i am the person who always wait other ppl.

Like jasaiyajin...
I'll wait 'bout 10 mins and if not there yet I'll call 'em.. No answer? 10 more minutes and I'm out. Not my problem that they're late.. But usually I'm the one who's few minutes late..^__^

Boo-Yah!

It depends, because if I still have a lot of things to do, I'd rather call them and tell them to reschedule it some other day... Although if I have the time, I think I'd wait for around 30 minutes, and if they don't show up, I'd do something else... ^_^'

The longest I waited was around 30 minutes.
If they don't come around 30 minutes, I just call them or just leave

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

no one i know is usually more than 30 mins late, and once 30 min cause they called and said missed train so i knew...but i guess after an hour ill call and leave...or if my mp3battery dies lol

aiya.

30 minutes, more than that i will hate him ! Osoi

it depends of where i am, but i think no more than 30 minutes ^^
(i hate to wait...)

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

I`m very impatient, but i depend on my mood !Might be 10min or 1 h

akai

akai

`Procrastinator` ~ t(_ _ t)

It really depends on who I'm waiting for.
I'd usually wait for anyone for 15 minutes at most (alone) , without any complaints.
- But if I'm waiting for a person who has informed me that he/she cannot make it on time (with a convincing reason) I'd give him/her up to an hour perhaps. If not, I might suggest that we meet on another day instead.
- If I'm not close to you AND we're meeting because you want to borrow something from me... I'll give you 5 minutes. 5 minutes after the time we agreed on, if I don't see you, then bye bye. I have other better things to do than standing there like an idiot waiting to pass you MY things.

O.o Infestation of Ichigoism o.O

Redimer

Redimer

Edge Master of the Platinum

15 minutes, and then Im gone

There are several things that cause monsters.
The first is the glory of God

segawalilac

segawalilac

~Eternal Bakaness~

I think I'll wait about 15 mins...and ring...and ring...and annoy them =_= or if there was no answer I will go...

Unless it's my dad picking me up from school, I did have to wait for 1/2 hr

15 to 20 minutes for friends..hahaha
parents wil be half an hour and over..hehe^^

MrKarl

MrKarl

From the ashes, reborn.

I'd wait for an hour, call them. If they dont answer, go back to sleep and hear them bitch about it the next day.

What's so funny about Peace, Love and Understanding?

liquidraven

liquidraven

Generic Newbie

I'd guess about an hour, but of course that's depending on who I'm waiting for, how cold it is, if there's something I can do while waiting and so on.

will in the mall my mom say wait here coz she whant to go with my brother i dont know why but i go to accessories shop xD

merged: 01-15-2006 ~ 07:03am
10 min will in the mall my mom say wait here coz she whant to go with my brother i dont know why but i go to accessories shop xD

Diamond-dreams

Diamond-dreams

Ai & Yuki

I'm really annoyed when ppl do not keep their promises on arriving at a certain time. I would wait to 15 mins I'd say. When it comes to parents, I HAVE to wait for them like it or not. ^_^'

nanya

nanya

EyzaatheEhnydeel

Depends much on the occasion or the person in reagard. If gf ill wait fer almost an hour , parents: a whole lota time, bro, 5 min, sis: 5 min. friends about 30 min

Signature
~Reika Kaseka, Aeulmei~

Diamond-dreams

Diamond-dreams

Ai & Yuki

Quote by nanyaDepends much on the occasion or the person in reagard. If gf ill wait fer almost an hour , parents: a whole lota time, bro, 5 min, sis: 5 min. friends about 30 min

^_^' that was beautifully informative

Asahi

Asahi

gone

not more than a hour but first i will try to get him/her on handy/phone and found out what is the reseon for this ..

page 1 of 1 24 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.