Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Your Ideal Anime hero - Minitokyo

Your Ideal Anime hero

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Afthartos

Afthartos

The Forbidden One

Your Ideal Anime hero...Seriously do you like heroes that are all well mannered and smiley?Because My ideal hero would be one with long dark hair,covering his one eye,a scar somewhere obvious on his body and a Cold Fighting attidute...so?How would u imagine your ideal Anime Hero?(Charechteristics and attidute)Be Honest! ;)

Two souls....
Signature
One Destiny...

toonmaker

toonmaker

Nani mono ka? Namae nanka...

My ideal hero is like: Grey Long hair with black eyes and a samurai long sword in his back ! ! A great and blue cloak with a yellow-black belt which it holds the samurai sword ! ! Thats my hero!

Sallyf322

Sallyf322

*_Amateur Guitarist_*

My ideal anime hero would have to be very easy on the eyes XD I could care less what color his hair is, but I guess a dark color or white is preferrable. He'd be really sweet, yet he wouldn't be without faults. He won't be totally justice-like nor would he be mysterious and possibly evil. I guess you could say my ideal anime hero would be realistic personality-wise. I don't care much for clothes as well ^-^ Not particular about accessories or weapons, either. I guess a dagger would be cool, though XD...for some reason. High intelligence or a logical mind would be nice (I hate ALL airheads in anime...and some in real life -_-)

"If everyone cared and nobody cried, if everyone loved and nobody lied, if everyone shared and swallowed their pride, then we'd see the day...when nobody died. I'm singing amen I, amen I, I'm alive." - Nickelback: "If Everyone Cared."

If only, if only, the world were like this. If only, if only, it only existed.

CHC999

CHC999

"I want her to be alway happy"

It just basically the perfect boy/girlfriend with superhuman powers LOL

Signature

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.