Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 MT Idol Voting Poll - Vote your for your MT Idol! - Minitokyo

MT Idol Voting Poll - Vote your for your MT Idol!

Vote for your MT Idol (This is the actual poll, songs further down the page!)

Contestant 1
67 votes
Contestant 2
5 votes
Contestant 3
1 votes
Contestant 4
1 votes
Contestant 5
1 votes
Contestant 6
2 votes
Contestant 7
3 votes
Contestant 8
1 votes
Contestant 9
1 votes
Contestant 10
12 votes
Contestant 11
2 votes
Contestant 12
29 votes
Contestant 13
7 votes
Contestant 14
0 votes
Contestant 15
8 votes
Contestant 16
1 votes
Contestant 17
3 votes
Contestant 18
3 votes
Contestant 19
0 votes
Contestant 20
1 votes
Contestant 21
9 votes

Only members can vote.

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 46 total items

euna

Retired Moderator

euna

This is the Official Voting Poll for MT IDOL.

Sorry for the extreme lateness. A lot has happened in the last few months. ^^"

IMPORTANT NOTICE: THE ENTRY SONG FILES ARE FURTHER DOWN THE PAGE! THE POLL OPTIONS DO NOT LEAD YOU TO THE FILES!

Prizes:

1st Place (MT-Idol): mod song + wsftp with lots of music (most likely to be JPop/KPop/Anime songs)
2nd Place (MT-Idol Runner Up): elite song + userpage layout

All contestants will receive something for participation. Do not expect your prizes do be immediate because the staff at Antique. Pop need to organise them depending on the winners' preferences.

Also note that the "Funny" and "Cutest" section has been scrubbed off since I could not put up 3 different polls in one thread.

Voting Rules:

-Only one vote per member please.
-Only vote after you have listened to at least half the entries.
-Only vote for those who you believe deserves to be voted - do not vote unless you really mean it.
-Contestants - please refrain yourselves from voting.

-During the voting procedures, contestants - do not reveal your entries. This is to prevent friends voting each other. All contestants will be revealed once the poll has finished.

Voting Period

I will give plenty of time for you to vote, after all, there are heaps of files here and it may take you a while to listen to them all.

VOTING WILL CLOSE ON 15 February 2006 (it has been extended due to poll issues and it seems that there are not that many votes so far)

The closing date will be according to GMT time clock - if you want to know what's that in comparison to your local time: click here. Closing time is approximately at NOON (may vary slightly).

Voting closing date may extend if there aren't enough votes (I'm expecting at least 300 votes! We have 210,000+ members here. Surely we can do that at least).

Contestant Entries:

Listen to the entries below and make your decision on who you are going to vote. Sorry for the inconvenience, but you will have to download individual files to listen to them.

Click each song title to listen/download them.
I have put each file size in (brackets) just in case.
Also note that I cannot guarantee that your music players will support every file - do not complain to me!

Contestants: If there are any errors or mistakes in the files, PM me.

Contestant 1
--> "Name Your Own Price" (personally composed song) (2.6M)

Contestant 2
--> contestant 2 entry (1.3M)

Contestant 3
--> "Moon on the Water" (1.8M)

Contestant 4
--> "Pieces" by L'Arc-en-Ciel (312k)

Contestant 5
--> "Buffy the Musical: Spike: Rest in Peace" (4.6M)

Contestant 6
--> "You'll be in my heart" (1.2M)

Contestant 7 (two entries)
--> Philiphino Song (704k)
--> "Tsukurimashou" (2.0M)

Contestant 8
--> "Think of Me" (5.9M)

Contestant 9
--> "Grip" from Inyuyasha (in Korean) (20k)

Contestant 10 (three entries)
--> "Michiyuki" (2.5M)
--> "Every Heart" (5.0M)
--> "Tsuki No Curse" (5.0M)

Contestant 11
--> "Shinjitsu No Uta" (3.8M)

Contestant 12
--> "Dareka No Negai Go Kanau Koro" (11.1M)

Contestant 13 (two entries)
--> "Moon on the Water" (1.4M)
--> "Omoide Ni Dekinai" (1.6M)

Contestant 14 (three entries)
--> contestant 14 entry 1 (14.2M)
--> contestant 14 entry 2 (1.1M)
--> contestant 14 entry 3 (1.9M)

Contestant 15 (three entries)
--> "Hero" (3.7M)
--> "Beat it" (3.0M)
--> "Dragostea din tei" (3.3M)

Contestant 16
--> contestant 16 entry (937k)

Contestant 17 (two entries)
--> "98 degree's" (1.2M)
--> "All of Nothing" (1.4M)

Contestant 18
--> contestant 18 entry (8.9M)

Contestant 19
--> "contestant 19 entry 1" (18M)
--> "contestant 19 entry 2" (16M)

Contestant 20
--> contestant 20 entry (4.6M)

Contestant 21
--> contestant 21 entry (1.3M)

Phew =3 That's it.

They, put effort into submitting these and Saki and I have put our efforts into organising this (and typing all this out @_@).

NOW, IT'S YOUR TURN TO DO YOUR BIT - IT'S YOUR TURN TO VOTE.

Happy Voting!

Credits: shyxsakura (a.k.a. saki) and our wonderful admin sheqel

woohoo it began :D

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

i have my questions on Contestant 7's submission, of Tsukurimashou from anime Azumanga Daioh, I seriously cannot tell the difference, it sounded too much like the original, it is either: u guys uploaded the wrong file, or it is not sang by the contestant, no offence here, l listened to my own CD and the startling similiarity, even the voices of talking is still there.

Onto votes, i listened to all of them and i came to a conclusion, I will vote for contestant 12, it is the best in my opinion.

The voice is not all that stable, but well far better than the rest, it sounds good actually in a acoustic sort of way. I like it a lot.

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

12, 13, 17, and 19 are all really good,
time to flip a four sided coin n_n

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

w00tazn

w00tazn

hottie.

finnally. =/

shyxsakura

Retired Moderator

shyxsakura

poopoo

okay for singer7B... i put up the wrong song by accident, so here's the original!

http://pink-sugar.net/untitled-fairy-tale/idol/7b.mp3

euna

Retired Moderator

euna

ahah! found the culprit! xD
i'll update the thread for contestant 7 ^^
thanks for letting us know!

are people actually voting for contestant 1 or just slow and clicking on number one to download when they're actually supposed to scroll down to download

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

allready voted\o/

zelious

zelious

Sleep is Gooood....

These are all beautiful voices and I had a lot of trouble deciding but I finally made a decision!

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

haha may the best singer wings (o^-^)o

also...this stupid poll system confuses people...it makes them think the links to the song samples are at top but its just the poll -_-...so im betting #1 will have the most votes

Signature

number 6 was alright -so there goes my vote

aiya.

Quote by Devildudei have my questions on Contestant 7's submission, of Tsukurimashou from anime Azumanga Daioh, I seriously cannot tell the difference, it sounded too much like the original, it is either: u guys uploaded the wrong file, or it is not sang by the contestant, no offence here, l listened to my own CD and the startling similiarity, even the voices of talking is still there.

Onto votes, i listened to all of them and i came to a conclusion, I will vote for contestant 12, it is the best in my opinion.

The voice is not all that stable, but well far better than the rest, it sounds good actually in a acoustic sort of way. I like it a lot.

You crazy? >_>

Its definately not from the cd (i have the song too) Different tempo, different voice tone too.

EDIT: Guess it was the new upload, ah well. Disregard my last :|

Signature Image

bj0rn

bj0rn

Apostle Of Fate

i voted for 12 cos it was nice and clear.

Signature

euna

Retired Moderator

euna

Quote by Osirishaha may the best singer wings (o^-^)o

also...this stupid poll system confuses people...it makes them think the links to the song samples are at top but its just the poll -_-...so im betting #1 will have the most votes

stupid people... i can't fix this. I dunno what to do with this problem.... never thought of it before

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

maybe ask Sheqel to fix the poll with "THIS IS THE POLL! NOT THE SONG ITSELF" and with something like "THE SONGS ARE HERE!" on the first post, might help...otherwise it will be a bias win for contestant number 1.

Signature Image

Dream24

Dream24

~*Eternal Dream*~

I accidently clicked on the vote part for contestant ## and I havn't even heard their song yet..... oh man! At least I think the song sounds pretty nice so far........

euna

Retired Moderator

euna

Quote by Devildudemaybe ask Sheqel to fix the poll with "THIS IS THE POLL! NOT THE SONG ITSELF" and with something like "THE SONGS ARE HERE!" on the first post, might help...otherwise it will be a bias win for contestant number 1.

I'm trying to do something about that.
i might change Contestant 1 ==> Contestant 1 (Song files are further down the page)
i'll do something about it. I might have to ignore a few votes on contestant 1 since most people are clicking that one as a mistake.
i'll see how it goes.

shinorei

shinorei

Noob Queen.

XD I think I skipped everything and just listened to Contestant 12's song. XD
It is pretty good, and prolly better than Utada Hikaru's. Then again, I tried listening to some others too. Those are nice too.. but my vote still goes to Contestant 12. :D :D

Signature

Amaranth

Amaranth

<iDlE>

LoL
i started with the thought of dling it all...but
there's so many o.o...not really =/ but somehow my comp doesn't like it and keeps freezing on me @__@
i just listened to all those that other ppl mentioned xD x3
:O i like #12 it's by Utada :O must find xD x3
goodluck to everyone~

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

maybe u can ask people to PM you the votes so it won't be biased because of the click. anyway, good luck.

Signature Image

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

man, what is a idol contest without their photo's! until everyone submits what they look like, i only have raven's face to make judgements u_u

euna

Retired Moderator

euna

Quote by sammo man, what is a idol contest without their photo's! until everyone submits what they look like, i only have raven's face to make judgements u_u

use your imagination oppa! xD

Quote by devildude maybe u can ask people to PM you the votes so it won't be biased because of the click. anyway, good luck.

that's actually a good idea, except that it will take me a long time to process them all and i'll have to tell everyone that they will need to vote again. *sighs*

shyxsakura

Retired Moderator

shyxsakura

poopoo

unni..
old man sheqiiee fixed it up on the top.. ==;; but what are we gonna do about the votes for number1? ==;; too many mistakes = votes for number1. >__<

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 46 total items

Back to News | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.