Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 MT Idol Voting Poll - Vote your for your MT Idol! - Minitokyo

MT Idol Voting Poll - Vote your for your MT Idol!

Vote for your MT Idol (This is the actual poll, songs further down the page!)

Contestant 1
67 votes
Contestant 2
5 votes
Contestant 3
1 votes
Contestant 4
1 votes
Contestant 5
1 votes
Contestant 6
2 votes
Contestant 7
3 votes
Contestant 8
1 votes
Contestant 9
1 votes
Contestant 10
12 votes
Contestant 11
2 votes
Contestant 12
29 votes
Contestant 13
7 votes
Contestant 14
0 votes
Contestant 15
8 votes
Contestant 16
1 votes
Contestant 17
3 votes
Contestant 18
3 votes
Contestant 19
0 votes
Contestant 20
1 votes
Contestant 21
9 votes

Only members can vote.

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 46 total items

euna

Retired Moderator

euna

brillilant! i'll extend the voting poll closing date and when we get lots and lots of votes, we can exclude what we have right now (or we can just use it as a comparison to see how biased it was)

i'll go and record the poll result now.

thanks saki and sheq!

minimouzo

minimouzo

Papaya

^_^ I searched mt idol to see if there were contestants and surprise, this is already voting time.

I'm happy to see you have so many contestants.

So, so, i listened to every songs. I was a little disapointed to see there weren't a lot of original songs. ^_^'

Well i don't know if i can do some criticism here ... but i would like to comment some singers i thought quite good ^_^

--
About normal prize

#13 :
Not bad at all ; a warm voice, really groovy. really jazzy effects ^_^ i like that
Very good and warm middle tones.
Some difficult passages well done.

Some tips:
Pay attention to your higher notes, it's often hesitant. Don't hesitate to let go your voice. Take some distance from the microphone and don't hesitate to sing a little louder on these moments.
Pay attention to not accentuate your phrases' ends. It's not really harmonious to do that.

#17 :
not bad at all too ^_^ ; a nice and pure voice. Less groovy than #13 but it's nice too :)
Your higher notes aren't that hesitant.
You can hold long notes really well. Your voice isn't trembling too much ^_^ That's a good point.
Your phrases' ends are good too ^_^

Some tips :
same remark as #13 ; don't hesitate to let go your voice a little more so you could put more emotions in your singing.
Pay attention to your phrasal and to your breathing. Your singing sounds a little "cut" in the song b) ... but it's a difficult phrasal ...

warm voice ; a lot of emotions in the singing.
there were really difficult moments nicely done. especially when you have to reach very high notes. Your higher notes aren't that hesitant. You sing in tune during difficult moments.
You choose a really difficult song but you did it very well :) Your voice matches the style of the song perfectly.

some tips:
let go your voice a little ^_^ but you manage to put more emotions so it's good ^_^
Pay attention to your middle notes. They are a little out of tones in the beginning and during the rest of the song.

--

My vote goes to :
#12. Technically good on a very difficult song ; she put emotions in her singing. That excuses the little "out of tune" moments ;)

--

About the funny prize :

- great moment while listening to contestant 15 and his singing of O-zone :)
- big up to the french singer who tried to sing a song from patrick bruel :D he even laughs while singing it when he realised he was out of tune :D

My votes goes to :

Contestant 15 for the O-zone remix :)

--

About cute prize :

My vote goes to :
i would give it to #17 for the song "98's degrees" :) i like the "i love you" in the end ... wish someone could sing it to me so nicely :D

--

And finally my congratulations to everybody for uploading their songs. It asks some guts ^_^

And thank you eunasahng (*hard to write*) and shyxsakura to organize that contest :) it was a great idea.

Eat a papaya everyday and everything will be ok Signature Image

Support section

Frosty

Frosty

: One Luv :

hmm... well I took my vote... everyone sounds pretty good... but .. just wondering .. can I get a hint whos who?!?! ^_^;;;

Signature

euna

Retired Moderator

euna

Quote by frosty hmm... well I took my vote... everyone sounds pretty good... but .. just wondering .. can I get a hint whos who?!?! ^_^;;;

not to be mean, but no. ^^"
i'll tell you all once the thing's all over =D
i can tell you that there are quite a few well known wallers there *winks*

anyone have good ideas for prizes for the participants?
i'm considering siggie/avatar sets but are there other things that people might like?
maybe banners? i really dunno yet.

SealedSorrow

SealedSorrow

Happiness

I Vote for Number 15... Not only is Dareka no Negai ga Kanau Koro done by Hikkiz ^_^ but done quite well for the difficulty in the Chorus some parts do sound like Hikkiz herself very minor hehe! Very Nice !

Wont you let me see what Real Happiness Trully is...
Because if this is Happiness then I want more...
I know its selfish...
But have you ever felt so much Pain...
When will you understand that the why sun dont shine through my window...
And when will you understand that I am not really what I seem...
And When will you understand I been Wishing for you to be Happy Forever...

tanteikun

tanteikun

Kawaikunai!

hahaha, 15 you got my vote, for being the funniest

Signature
Shinjutsu wa Itsumo Hitotsu

Nr. 15: You are my hero! XD
Sorry that I'm not voting you! *begs for mercy*

Now seriously:
I'll vote contestant Nr.12 because I believe she chose the most difficult song and she did really good in it. Her voice has a great range and you can just hear how much feeling she put into that song. It was also kind of cute, I think. XD

It was pretty hard for me to decide between Nr.12 and Nr.13 I can tell you!
Nr.17 was also great.
And I don't think that Nr.18 has a "crappy" voice as he said. Maybe you should have put more power into your voice if you know what I mean.
Nr.20: we are quite similar. I also like to sing and I'm also shy but I don't know if I would have participated even if I did know about this contest earlier.
Well, the hardest thing for me was not to vote Nr.15! ^_^'
But I couldn't vote him since this vote should be performance based. :hmpf:

I can't wait to see who Nr.15 aka as "w00tazn" is! :o -> :D

I thank eunasahng and shyxsakura for organizing this great contest!
And of course do I thank all the contestants for being brave enough to participate!
(especially Nr.15 for entertaining all of us! XD)

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

Numbers 2, 7, 12, 17, and 21 were all really good. I had a hard time choosing, but went with #12 as the overall best.

And #15, you get the funny award. You cracked me up man! XD

Wonderful job everyone and good luck to all the contestants.

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

Uh is it me....or is contestant #1..have no acutal singing in it........oh well.......

Kabura

Kabura

"The Hedgehog's Dilemma"

It was to choose a fav! ^_^'

Thank you Farewell, My Master.
Signature
"It was nice for a while but it's time to say bye"
Administrator of: Ignore the others! -Nocturnal-MTs Moderator of: Ice-and-Snow Member of: Whatever - Hana Kimi love - BrokenWings-TrinityBlood - GetBackers - MAAC - Petzilla

euna

Retired Moderator

euna

Quote by WongoUh is it me....or is contestant #1..have no acutal singing in it........oh well.......

did you click the poll choice?
contestant #1 song should should be further down the thread.
if you have voted by mistake, please let me know.

Number 10 sounds soo cute *pinches cheeks of #10* haha ^^

lunacrystal

lunacrystal

Am I alive?

I really like # 12!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

sukie

sukie

IT'S WAY BETTER THAN YOURS!

i like number 5...it sounds so funny! =D i love it! =D i'm putting it on my Mp3! who ever you are #5 you are cool!

Please visit my BLOG @ [url]www.jaded.ever-falling.net[/url]
[url]www.jaded.ever-falling.netSignature Image[/url]

belmikry

Retired Moderator

belmikry

belly-button

if the voting is still, on- I vote for contestant 12 :)

Signature
Anime wallpaper/Female Scans/Group Scans Moderator
-
rippers and duplicates beware of belly's button! XD [ermmm... o_o]

euna

Retired Moderator

euna

i've taken the final results (it was a little late, sorry about that).
I'm so disappointed with the small amount of participation in the poll.
Thanks to all of you who did participate.

The results will be posted when things have been processed and discussed with the antique-POP staff on the matter of bias in the poll.

Prizes may take a while to come so please wait patiently and I hope I'll be able to post the results up in the near future. Thanks.

I voted for one by accident =/

Yumi-Chan

Yumi-Chan

chibi~ <3

awww maaaan i didn't know clickin on the first contestant link would lead to voting the person @____@.. gaaaah! ;____; i like a lot of them though ;p

Signature
x.x;; + + +[url="www.digikb.net"]Digikb[/url] + + +
:nya: i <33 mochii-chann ^_^

Well, I assume voting is now over but I wanted to say that 7 and 12 were great...nice strong voices with good song choice

I was the latest of all man, been held up for so long this is weird I seems to still be able to vote ? why is that so

supersay

supersay

Yo! Wass'up...?

No... it is me who the last. ^_^'
nevermind, do I need to have a campaign ur something like that? ;)

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

MT Idol organizer eunasahng has informed me that the MT Idol results are nearly tallied. Results and prizes are in the works and winners will be announced shortly. So expect great things!

I will now close this thread since the voting has ended. Thanks to everything who voted and thanks to all participants! :)

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 46 total items

Back to News | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.