Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Cutest anime song evah! - Minitokyo

Cutest anime song evah!

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 26 total items

XianPu

XianPu

Ni Hao

So, yeah, what's the cutest anime song ever? That one song that once you've heard it, you got stuck in your head for the rest of the day, and no matter what you just can't shake it.

So far it's a toss up between Shoppu's Song and Popotan...

STUCK! Yeargh!!

Anyways what's your pick?

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

ludoman

ludoman

Hentai Seeker

for now mmine is for DearS opening!!

free yourself from hate
and don't die all alone
else one day you'll break
and you won't stop till the last bone!

misl3d

.:: 4ever a Dre@mer.. ::..

Sadness & Sorrow, from Naruto's OST, one of the saddest musics i've ever heard........Saber J-Mission something.......Gundam Wing- White Reflection (the video is cool).....there are more but can't remember ^_^'

Signature
	Image http://ang3ll.deviantart.com

........................... I will get my revenge. Sooner or later...And i can wait for years...................

PrettyKitty84

cutie!

That song that Momiji sings in Fruits Basket. Don't know if it has a name or not, but it's something about turtles and rabbits. I got that stuck in my head for a week after watching the episode.

Signature Image

Zdenek

Zdenek

Bye bye~

Pita Ten - Koboshi - Chiisana Negai; now I have it in 320 kbps!!!

OMG...liek I've bean banned cuz I'm n idiot. DUH ARMY GAME R0X0RZ!!1!!!!

plenty of cute songs out there, but i think anything from JUDY and MARY is really cute, simply because her voice is so unique and cute

Signature Image

I dont see many cute animes, but Id say the opening song from Fruits basket.." lets stay together itsumo"
I know thats not the name, that line just sticks in my head

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe...Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark at the Tannh

I dont see many cute animes, but Id say the opening song from Fruits basket - lets stay together itsumo

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe...Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark at the Tannh

Hmm.....I think Popotan ending song,i luv that song,the song is so cute~~~~ XD XD XD,ummm...say... is anybody know what the title of that song ?

I find that Kini Naru Aitsu (sung by Syaoran Li, in CCS -- about how he cannot stop thinking about Sakura) is rather adorable.

chobits Chii she's the most pretty and cute girl in the anime's world. Maybe Belldandy, maybe

shyxsakura

Retired Moderator

shyxsakura

poopoo

mermaid melody songs .. ^_________^ super love song!!!

and .....

hack/twilight : ... the opening song!!! ^__________^

ChaosZero

ChaosZero

The Chaos of Eclair

So many! Last Dinosaur from flcl, Let Me Be With You from Chobits, the opening to Nurse Witch Komugi, Future from Kiddy Grade, Ride on Shooting Star from flcl, all of the Gravitation songs, Shooting Star from Onegai Teacher, Lucky Star from Pretear, Be My Angel and the ending of Angelic Layer, all the Galaxy Angel songs, and theres more I think but thats a general overview. ^_^

Signature
"Complete destruction. All that was once held dear is gone. But after everything's been taken away, there's nothing left to lose."-Eclair

i thought "freckles", the opening song ot kenshin was pretty cute

the Cardcaptor Sakura music is cute, so is the chobits music BUT the Mokona theme song (where mokona actually sings his "pupu's threw the whole song) is the cutest anime so I've ever herd

CowX

CowX

Bee Train Fan

My top three(no order):

Mahoro Mambo - ending to Mahoromatic
Soramimi Cake - Opening to Azumanga Daioh
Raspberry Heaven - Ending to Azumanga Daioh

Signature Image

XianPu

XianPu

Ni Hao

Quote by CowXMy top three(no order):Mahoro Mambo - ending to Mahoromatic
Soramimi Cake - Opening to Azumanga Daioh
Raspberry Heaven - Ending to Azumanga Daioh

I personally like the closer to AD myself. Raspberry Heaven is... yeah. :nya:

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

i think the hanaukyo maid intro song was kinda cute

Archenius

clover

Quote by misl3dSadness & Sorrow, from Naruto's OST, one of the saddest musics i've ever heard........Saber J-Mission something.......Gundam Wing- White Reflection (the video is cool).....there are more but can't remember ^_^'

<- is it supposed to be favorite song or is it the cutest o_0
my fave: Butterfly Kiss - RaVe
the cutest: Platina - CCS

VampireMelinda

VampireMelinda

Digital Goddess

Ah I really love Shooting Star from the Onegai Teacher opening. Thats my favorite cute one :)

"Don't You Want to Hang Out and Waste Your Life with Us?" - Spike from Cowboy Bebop

granted the onegai teacher and twins ops are good, i wouldn't categorize them as 'cute' kotoko songs >_>
kotoko's nee chanto shiyouyo 2 and colourful kiss ops are two very cute ones
any galaxy angel songs are also no doubt overly cute :)

For me I think it would have to be the intro song to steel angel Kurumi !st season. it is so cute and sweet that I can feel my teeth starting to rot every time I hear it :) but I still like it hahaha

yieloon

yieloon

#1 Slacker

azumanga daioh op and ed
and also under 17 songs from dears and popotan

Signature

They say that god arranged relationships, but men created separation.

haha i agree with golgoxiii....kurumi's op and remix were definitely good, though the anime itself was lacking :sweat:

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 26 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.