Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hajime no Ippo Wallpaper Anyone. - Minitokyo

Hajime no Ippo Wallpaper Anyone.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Ouji-San

Biohazard Fan Yeah!!!

:pacman:Yay yay oh whatever........can someone PLEASE make Hajime no Ippo wallpaper and ja okey i know some dont like it i havent whatched it yet but my buds keep asking me if there is one on the internet (wow cant find one on the World Wide Bllody Web) strange isnt it...

Ok just make it if you want but think it over BOXING anime no wallpaper.

For god sakes people make wallpaper on Hentai Characters(ahh). so anybody want a mission well here make Hajimme no Ippo Wallpaper and a good one would be nice i like watching anime and having to see the wallpaper while im currently no watching (taking a break or work) YAY thanks oh keep up those good work that you guys do (you know who you are) :angry:

http://hsm.jconserv.net/
My 3D work!!!

nostyle118

nostyle118

Invincible under the sun

I'd like to see an HNI wallpaper as well. I myself haven't seen one... ever. On the entire farking web.

"Heaven above, Hell below."

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.