Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The Law Of Ueki - Minitokyo

The Law Of Ueki

Tagged under The Law of Ueki

page 1 of 1 4 total items

syivese

syivese

Oblivious Being!!

Anyone has seen or read this?

It's really a nice manga/anime. The characters are drawn almost One-Piece like. Somehow I feel the main character, Ueki, is almost similar to Luffy. Maybe I love OP a lot, that's why I was drawn to this as well. LOL. :)

PoT-Fanatics Here --> (TeniPuri) Signature Image

Hi, yup I have watched this anime...I find it really interesting and nice...there's quite some humour too although I think most of them are actions...

Really Ueki, he is always helping ppl, so kind, follows the justice...and he is really strong too...

But, do the chars looks like OP? Anyway, I don find it so...

Anyway, its good to find someone who like this anime...coz I think not much ppl have watched this b4...

pandemonium4146

pandemonium4146

Will Pelt You With Pebbles

yeah... good anime'... havent read the manga though....

"It's like... it's like... unbelievable."
- I stutter in disbelief. >.>

JUSTICE! JUSTICE! JUSTICE! JUSTICE!

Even though its a very cheesy line, I fell for it! I still can't believe it lolz :D The animation was not very realistic, which made it that much more appealing, and it has nice concepts on the powers and such. :) I didn't think I would like it, but well, as it turns out, I'm a fan. ;)

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.