Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 not getting credits - Minitokyo

not getting credits

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 26 total items

oh, is this what's been happening? sorry, I've been slow on the uptake and I completely missed this thread. I haven't noticed until recently that I'm not getting credits even though I post comments in the gallery and forums as usual. But I did not know that it's been happening since november. Does this mean that we do not get credits for posting anymore? I'm really confused.

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

You now do get credits, because we've changed the credit system ;) : Changes to the credit system

The changes have been implemented. So now you should see yourself getting credits for your posts.

And as for this thread, since the issue is no longer relevant with the new credit scheme, I'm going to go ahead to close it. If you have more questions, feel free to post in the above thread. :)

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 26 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.