Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 can you memorize anime intro/ending songs? - Minitokyo

can you memorize anime intro/ending songs?

page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 11 Next » 251 total items

usually when we watch an anime, we are greeted by a japanese opening song before proceeding to the actual show,and afterwards, an ending song.the opening/closing sequences with the songs ,in fact ,are presented in each episode(providing that the network airing the anime doesn't cut it)

anyway, because of this,can you guys memorize these songs?

as for me...i am able to memorize the melody and music but the ;lyrics are kinda hard coz its in japanese...

how bout u guys!? :) :) :)

Diamond-dreams

Diamond-dreams

Ai & Yuki

Well, this is actually kind of fun. I can memorize the melody and am able to reproduce the song with lyrics and all in my head even though I have no idea of what they're talking about :D
But I'm a very curious person and when I like a song, I do whatever I have to do to get the lyrics. One I get them, I start singing the song over and over again and I quickly memorize it. I also like to know what the song is about, so I also look for translations as well. :)

If I watch an anime series over and over and over yes I will memorize it.

Lol my brain is set on auto-memorize for every song i hear. So oddly, i can recollect and recite a grotesque mix of music ranging from Jrock, to hip hop, to rap without ever knowing the name of the songs :|

Quote by Diamond-DreamsI can memorize the melody and am able to reproduce the song with lyrics and all in my head even though I have no idea of what they're talking about :D

lol same here i can sing in japanese coherently enough to make it seem im fluent in the language, while in fact i dont even know what a word of it means

happygreendragonfly

happygreendragonfly

The Cheerful Person

LOL... I can't carry a tune.
I won't even remember the lyrics.
^__^

I usually memorize the tune right away, and after some more episodes I start to remember a lot of the lyrics. But the reason I can memorize them fast is probably because I think songs sound pretty in japanese.

\\\"Pervert!!!\\\" -Naru Narusegewa
member ofhinalovers
animated-animation

shoujoboy

shoujoboy

Launching shoujoboy 2.0

I end up memorizing a lot of songs I hear just because I either hear it enough or end up loving it so much I force myself to memorize it. I've also had times where a song sounded hard so I would learn it just for the hell of it. Nothing like nailing Gesshoku Grandguignol by Ali Project and having no idea what you are saying.

Under construction. Who doesn't like plain text anyway?

if it's a nice song then yeah i'll memorise it eventually :D

thanks for posting!

Kidder

Kidder

we are fighting dreamers

I can pretty much remember the words See You Space Cowboy, the ED from Cowboy Bebop and also River from Gundam Seed. In fact i tend to memorise and listen to (ad nausem) the really catchy anime tunes ^_^

Signature
a big thank you to k1ru for the sweet siggy.

Join Gekkostate now! MT's only Eureka 7 fan group!

If I listen to it often enough, I'll be able to memorize it. It helps when you've seen the lyrics a few times ^^

x-gear

x-gear

Running away...

if i like it enough then i memerize it to sing in the shower or sing along in the car...yea i sound fruity

What is it?

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

I do sometimes...only the ones that I like the theme song too though.

I don't... it's hard when it doesn't make sense even if I have learnt a song in japanese to sing it... I like it better when the song is in english (like The World (Hack Sign), Lullaby (Noir)... even though these ones are background music).

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

actually i can ^_^' if i listen to it often enough lol

selimangagirl

selimangagirl

la luz de la luna

I can memorize them if I study the lyrics... ^^'

Kabura

Kabura

"The Hedgehog's Dilemma"

Yeah! But only if i really like the song... ;)

Thank you Farewell, My Master.
Signature
"It was nice for a while but it's time to say bye"
Administrator of: Ignore the others! -Nocturnal-MTs Moderator of: Ice-and-Snow Member of: Whatever - Hana Kimi love - BrokenWings-TrinityBlood - GetBackers - MAAC - Petzilla

i know the tune and stuff but if i really like the song i look for the lyics and learn how to sing it ^^

Minimoshi

Minimoshi

Cowboy

I memorize the melody and th music. If i really like the song i can memorize the refrain or the lyrics (Cowboy Bebop for example)

See You Next Time Space Cowboy

ShinNoNoir

ShinNoNoir

Pirate

With a fair amount of concentration, yes i can, it's a bit easier since last fall when i started my japanese classes :D

Some people wish to get what they deserve, while others fear the same.

Signature

snarzz

snarzz

kawaii deschou ^^

easy ^^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Andreiush

Andreiush

No one else but me

It's great to know i'm not the only crazy person that knows about 100 japanese anime songs (from top to bottom and backwards! lol) without having the slightest idea of Japanese! It's just that there r some animes that have the cutest songs! And it's impossible to listen to them without being able to sing along! So i end up memorizing the lyrics (this takes a little more effort than the tune itself, since that part i learn almost subconsciously)
Anyway, anime soundtracks rule!

Signature
The sweetest kiss is the one you always expected.. but never came.

Nedel

Nedel

The armor, the rose, the one

I can, if I put my mind into it.

(\ /) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature
(O.o) to help him on his way to world domination.
(> <)

melissa-clyne

feel the music...

of course! hahahahaha I know every single song

Don't be sad because it finished, be happy because it happened...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 11 Next » 251 total items

Back to OSTs & AMVs | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.