Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 can you memorize anime intro/ending songs? - Minitokyo

can you memorize anime intro/ending songs?

page 11 of 11 « Previous 1... 7 8 9 10 11 251 total items

Imashitowareto

Imashitowareto

far away~~

sure!^^i can memores all the songs!^^they are so great!

yepp^^ i do memorize the music, melody and the lyric^^ well, perhaps i don't remember everything when i sing it without the music in the background. but i don't think it's too hard^^ I love singing on japanese! >_<

yes... i can memorize the songs. when i watch anime, i always play the opening and ending songs, so i usually end up memorizing it.

I've memorized Ignited (Gundam Seed Destiny), Rhythm Emotion (Gundam Wing), Disillusion (Fate/Stay Night), and The WORLD (Death Note) and sing em often when I go to karaoke bars with friends. It's a bit tough to do so though not knowing japanese lol

Signature

oddly I end up singing along regardless of the languages ^_^' together with the OP/End song, but only if i've listened to it a couple of times and i liked it then i do. even songs that come in the middle of the anime, if i like it i end up having it in mind and singing it loool XD

yep i do memorize good OP n ED

It's hard for me NOT to memorize some of the really catchy choruses I've come across. XD

I'd always found romanji extremely easy to deal with, so also, in my most silly of times I have even gone out of my way to sing to the songs I like. ^_^'

... who can't?

Not the lyrics but definately the melody

For me it is impossible. But I recognize all

Nearly possible. But still I did'nt understand the meaning. Usually i just listen to the melody. J-music especially their anime song had different taste when playing the melody. It's uniqe.

page 11 of 11 « Previous 1... 7 8 9 10 11 251 total items

Back to OSTs & AMVs | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.