Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 can you memorize anime intro/ending songs? - Minitokyo

can you memorize anime intro/ending songs?

page 2 of 11 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 Next » 251 total items

Jalopie

Jalopie

Right Meow Please

i've tried but i just cant seem to memorize words from other languages very easy, but i do know the beats.

Signature
<(^.^<) <(^.^)> (>^.^)> be very proud if you earn my dancing kirbies
Meow, Meow, Kitty, Kitty

The only song that I have managed to memorize in japanese is the theme from Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex. I love that theme song. But I am still bad at it. I know the melody to the others and can get certain parts, like to Lilium in Elfen Lied. But very rarely do I master it. Man I wish I had your talent. It would be so pretty to sing in Japanese!

Yeah, I can... which is suprising considering my memory is generally really, really pathetic. If I like a song enough, I can get sentences just from listening to an Opening enough times without the little subtitles there... and then there are some songs which I just love (Like Byakuya True Light from D.N.Angel) which I have to go and find the lyrics for and learn... but it doesn't take me too long... for some reason, I love singing to anime music... it's just so fun! =P

I did already memorize SOOO much OP/ED songs, even though I'm not quite good at Japanese, but 'cause i watched everything in japanese ('bout 100 series) I kinda know what half of the lyrics mean! ^^

I once started to sing Love Hina OP when every1 was about to sleep in a school trip...u can imagine how it made them very hapy (they were so happy that they wanted to kill me :D)

I always memorize them! Whether I want to or not XD

well , since i dont know japanese too good i dont remeber all of the lyrics , but the rhytm and the sound of the melody i pretty much remember

Yeah, remembering the lyrics is hard. With English songs, I could sing them subconsciously without having to think and being able to do other things. With anime songs, most of the time, I actually have to think about what the next line would be. So, I can't really do any other stuff while I'm singing anime songs.

Yes - I don't memorize actual lyrics (my Japanese is so bad that I often don't know in a song where one word ends and another begins), but remembering the actual sounds of the words is easy enough. Melody is easy to pick up as well.

I only memorized the melody and a single lyrics from what i heard for the first time, but I can remember some songs that i think good and easy to sing.
X , X

of course ^^ i'm pretty fluent in Japanese and i was in a band for 3 years and we sang in nothing but Japanese so yeah I love to sing it...I turned on an old Gundam Wing OST and sang the whole CD through haven't listened to it in years hehe

konekopanda

Ninja Pirate

it's really easy^^ i do it every time ~lala~

Will the rain ever stop?

Of course! Talk about something being a piece of cake! ^^

Music is in your eyes.
Music is in your soul.
Music is surrounding, everywhere you see.
Music is a reflection of who we wish to be.

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

If I'm really intrigued by the Anime, yeah I'll memorize the melodies in the vocals and instrumentation. lol I have no idea how many themes I've memorized, but I can honestly say the number is over 100.

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

JC206

JC206

The Chaos Mod

no i can't memorize it but I can hum to it.....lol

Kyoo69

me -> Kyo`

That depends if I like it, because if not I just skip it in most eps so it's hard to remember. But if I do like it and watch it every time I can memorize melody, music and some lyrics.

up up and away

nope cant memorize anything...---.---;;;

If I knew Japanese, it would probably be easier.

Akari

Akari

easily amused by cute things

I have an amazing memory so I'm able to memorize them as I can with any song I like. It takes me around three times listening to the song to memorize it. However, if I'm familiar with the band/vocalist and how they sing it often takes me only one or two times listening to the song to memorize it as I can "understand" how they sing better than if I had never heard the person before. That made no sense either....

*shakes head* Either way, I go purely by what I hear. I don't look at lyrics that often. If I like the song enough I'll have it memorized in no time.

Signature

I know almost all of any anime intro/ending song there is. depending on what anime that I can really get into. For example, Inuyasha. I have seen almost all of the episodes, and heard all of the songs.

youkais

youkais

Siegfried System

well... i can do that, but i am not very interesed on do that ^^ anyway, there is some songs of jpop that i can sing at the same time the singer :D with music, of course
Anyway, if you have the lyric, it is not so difficult ;)

~ We can fly together ~

TekkZero

TekkZero

Kouji Maeda Must Die!

I do memoize them... fansubs are great for this XP speccially when they gave yo the kanji, romaji and translated lyrics.

ZERO: "Begone, My Nightmare!"
X: "Farewell, My Destiny!"

"FINAL STRIKE!!!!!"

Tatsumi09

Tatsumi09

Seeker of Inner Peace

Melody is always easy to get. Sometimes I memorize the words if they're easy and clear.

I only know the lyrics of about 25 OP/EDs altogether, but what I memorize I know it without thinking ^^

Though I'm not that good at Japanese, but now I know the language, just a bit (the basics).

English is easier for me (though it's hard to outhear what the words are sometimes, yeah im not English nor American :S At least Japanese is fonetical, so it's easy to outhear.) but if I have lyrics from an English song I'll know it after one reading.

This always interested me: do u people from America always understand every sentence/words in an American miusic? sry for little off.

I do thave two or three memorized, the opening and closing to EVA, Samurai Champloo open and close, and um... some other ones, but I forgot. ^^, later alligator

page 2 of 11 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 Next » 251 total items

Back to OSTs & AMVs | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.