Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 can you memorize anime intro/ending songs? - Minitokyo

can you memorize anime intro/ending songs?

page 4 of 11 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 Next » 251 total items

kawaiisakura2

kawaiisakura2

Sakura Chan

i usually memorize the melody first and then the name of the song and artist and then start memorizing the lyrics

(\ /)
( . .)
c('')('')
kawaii XD

miffedplatypus

miffedplatypus

fenixreborn

I can sometimes. If I've heard it enough times. They tend to get stuck in my head and pop up at the worse times.

"Mythology is psychology misread as biography."-Joseph Campbell
"Logic will get you from A to Z; imagination will get you everywhere."
— Albert Einstein
"A room without books is like a body without a soul."-Cicero

I certainly can't. I can't even memorize songs in English. :|

I'm only able to memorize the tunes.

Signature Image

It depends what you mean in 'memorizing', when i hear the song from anime i watched i will most probably recognize it and remember from which anime it was, but lyrics.. only a little ^^

Izaak

Izaak

Lotus Clan

'Ell yes! That was an idiotic question. :nya: You should have realized it by now. I memorized Rythm Emotion and Hikari just by listening to it reapetedly.

-Izaak, Lord of the Lotus Clan.

I almost memorised the first series Gundam Seed opening and ending themes just from watching it a lot :D Not a bad way to learn some Japanese if you think about it ^_^

sad to say I can memorize most of them, after watching them a couple times of course. Usually I watched subbed anime to I just memorize the subtitles for the english in the songs^_~

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

I usually memorize the ones I like mostly from hearing them a lot and with some help from the lyrics and I usually try to get the translation so I know what the song´s talking about

cloakanddagger

cloakanddagger

ain't she cute

i memerized the song Fukai Morie( i don't think thats how you spell it) from Inu Yasha.

live with honor, die with honor, without honor you are nothing. quote by cloakanddagger

http://s4.bitefight.org/c.php?uid=24436

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

...I try to but soemtimes, the subtitles in japanese don't show up on the page and it's harder then. But then I go online to find the lyrics though!

ikki333

ikki333

Ni idea

I can remember the saint seiya's songs... XD
and some of other animes too :)

Nu se... probando esto

moduskai

Monster in the guise of an angel

After a couple of listenings to intro/endings they are usually easy to remember for me. Having the lyrics in roman lettering to read does help, but I can memorize without them.

I can memorize them just as well as any song on the radio. I like to have the lyrics so I can see the the words. Some times it turns out the words are english words with a japanese pronouciation.

If the song isn't too fast I usually memorize the lyrics. An exapmle for a song that I simply CANNOT memorize is Asterisk, the first Bleach opening theme. Eeeek. @_@

some i can some not ^^
if i like the song i can easily memorize it ^^

azzumail

azzumail

Azzumail's world is pink! <3

i memorized it always and easily (with the text song write of course XD )

CAN I? Lol i HAVE to even if i try not to! I know all these songs word for word even though I don't speak japanese and these people always say to me "hey, are you japanese?" and then I always have to answer no and tell them I have no clue wat i'm singing about XD

I think it's pretty easy though...once you have the melody down, the words pretty much fall in place cuz of their syllables...

but maybe thats just me o.O

catyeye

catyeye

~ Love & Peace! ~

After looking at same episodes, I get the tune, and then start memorizing the lyrics. But the first parts I learn are the easy ones, for example the slow parts or the ones I like the best ;). It's funny, and always makes me enter in the mode of the anime XD!

Signature
Even though we were so close together, the twilight has a different color now.

~*PonCHo PeGa Duro*~

Indeed their all so dang catchy! *sings D-Technolife* (Bleach 2nd op)

its easy to do when you watch the series enough and have the soundtrakc queued up in your player :P i just wish i could understand what im singing

I go out of my way to memorize anime openings and closings, it's something I do for fun XD

AWOL

AWOL

"SING IT EASY!"

Get me teh lyrics and the tune. I can finish it within 24 hours, that is, if I've got nothing to do...

If listen to it for enought time I can remember it. It also depends on how much I like the song as well. If I really like it, I would just like to sing it im my head over and over again. LOL

Animers

Animers

Kotori so cutee^^

of course! It's become one of my hobbies, but I don't know how to spell what they actually say, but I can say it(example: the song says "des", while the spelling is actually "desu"), and if I like the song, i usually download it^^

page 4 of 11 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 Next » 251 total items

Back to OSTs & AMVs | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.